Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) (62557 Views)

NUEE Gives Minister, Adelabu Adebayo, 2 Weeks To Issue Prepaid Meters / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04
NLCreator:
this is small thing in Nigeria,they tell you that state house aso rock and ministry of power is oweing nepa billions of naira,maybe nepa Don cut their light
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Izuchukwu70: 10:03pm On Mar 04
NLCreator:

Trash. They sell power bank in America and I also bought the one I'm using here in USA.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Jostoman: 10:03pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:
You lot know people Carry around power banks even in countries with decent electricity, right?

Imagine you're in a situation where you're flat out all day with no electrical socket to plug in your phone or no time for that, or you need to be on your phone because it's crucial, traveling long distance, and there's no where to plug in. what do you do? Lol

People don't stay put all day, some people are always on the go and use their phone a lot. I don't get the point of this post. So many daft comments. It's like saying why do hospitals use solar or natural gas when there's electricity, well mate anything can go wrong and it's better to be prepared. More like a plan B, that's what power bank is for.

It's called power bank for a reason and don't give me that rubbish that this guy has no proper electricity at home.
Adelabu the minister of Power bank grin
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Jostoman: 10:07pm On Mar 04
Even nepa self dey use generator to power their office grin, niger na cruise grin
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by OChimex: 10:09pm On Mar 04
Didi2d:

I agree with what you wrote up here. But are you saying a man holding such position in this corrupt country can't afford power generator in his house or office? Definitely he can so power to charge is phone won't be a problem

My point is, anyone can use power bank to keep their phone alive till they get to there office or home

What comes to your mind when you walk into a whole police barrack and see them chain their generator with big chains?

The point is african politicians think like animals, to be honest with you. Trust me this man might have hundreds of millions budgeted from govt pocket for fueling his generators both home and office, but he will loot the money and stay in darkness then carry power bank about like idiot.
First, a good phone when charged fully can last 24 hrs without no matter how heavy you use it.
African politicians prefer to go about in bulletproof cars and heavy security instead of fixing the security problems.
They prefer driving big SUV off roads instead of fixing their roads.
Finally, for the fact that he carries Power bank about shows he is shameless and not bothered if there is light or not,after all he gat his PowerBar.

Very cursed idiots.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Advancedman(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:
You lot know people Carry around power banks even in countries with decent electricity, right?

Imagine you're in a situation where you're flat out all day with no electrical socket to plug in your phone or no time for that, or you need to be on your phone because it's crucial, traveling long distance, and there's no where to plug in. what do you do? Lol

People don't stay put all day, some people are always on the go and use their phone a lot. I don't get the point of this post. So many daft comments. It's like saying why do hospitals use solar or natural gas when there's electricity, well mate anything can go wrong and it's better to be prepared. More like a plan B, that's what power bank is for.

It's called power bank for a reason and don't give me that rubbish that this guy has no proper electricity at home.

You can defend the devil.

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Advancedman(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

He is a a position to have the best of gadgets.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Jeshurun90: 10:19pm On Mar 04
In literature, it is called SITUATIONAL IRONY
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04
😹😹
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Chochovini: 10:28pm On Mar 04
Xscape1993:
The evil party call APC has nothing to offer...
. Of course they do. They have suffering and extreme untold hardship to offer.
Is that not something?

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by ultimateprof: 10:32pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Kingzjayzee: 10:34pm On Mar 04
It's a shame!!!
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Didi2d(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04
OChimex:

What comes to your mind when you walk into a whole police barrack and see them chain their generator with big chains?

The point is african politicians think like animals, to be honest with you. Trust me this man might have hundreds of millions budgeted from govt pocket for fueling his generators both home and office, but he will loot the money and stay in darkness then carry power bank about like idiot.
First, a good phone when charged fully can last 24 hrs without no matter how heavy you use it.
African politicians prefer to go about in bulletproof cars and heavy security instead of fixing the security problems.
They prefer driving big SUV off roads instead of fixing their roads.
Finally, for the fact that he carries Power bank about shows he is shameless and not bothered if there is light or not,after all he gat his PowerBar.

Very cursed idiots.

Lol...

Sometimes I wonder whats really wrong with African politicians.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

shut up dia! Power bank is 99% for black African market cos of power failures or our right lack of electricity. The only senerio In advance countries where a power bank is used is either when they are going for bush camps or during serious natural disasters, cos on a normal day, either you charge at home or in car or in your office, moreover they don't even used inferior phones like in black African markets
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by ufotunang: 10:46pm On Mar 04
Nawaoooo....and you expect Nigeria to have 24 hours light
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 10:52pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

Shut up! In Nigerian's case, is there light? You will open your dirty smelling mouth and be defending rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by TopBanter: 10:56pm On Mar 04
ultimateprof:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

It is you who should be ashamed of himself. You are probably an Obidient because they are fascist who want to insult and bully all who do not agree with their viewpoint.

The guy is making rational sense normal people can accept. Make a better example to highlight our poor power situation and not power banks that are simply back up power anybody anywhere in the world can need.

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

Oga,sit down.APC supporter.
Here in UK,if i have never used power bank.I go to work through Stratford on train.In the bus,train or where ever you are,u can charge your phone. undecided

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by TopBanter: 11:05pm On Mar 04
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Shut up! In Nigerian's case, is there light? You will open your dirty smelling mouth and be defending rubbish.

People like you don't belong in normal, multicultural and cosmopolitan societies because of your intolerance for views different to yours. You belong in backward villages, where they lynch human beings, and are full of touts and riff raffs like you.

You say power banks prove poor power supply and the guy rationally points out that this is not necessarily so and that people can indeed need and use power banks in nations with good electrification. What makes you right and him wrong to the extent of insulting him with your gutter manners and mouth?

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by OloolaSunky1122(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04
guysbewise:
His is the Minister for Power Bank cheesy
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by flexy44vibez: 11:11pm On Mar 04
Power and power bank

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by putin2: 11:14pm On Mar 04
Fake people
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 11:18pm On Mar 04
TopBanter:

People like you don't belong in normal, multicultural and cosmopolitan societies because of your intolerance for views different to yours. You belong in backward villages, where they lunch human beings, and areas full of touts and riff raffs like you.

You say power banks prove poor power supply and the guy rationally points out that this is not necessarily so and that people can indeed need and use power banks in nations with good electrification. What makes you right and him wrong to the extent of insulting him with your gutter manners and mouth?

Yes, do your work bruh, so your 30k pay Masters won't be mad at you. You have to assist your 30k monthly paid colleagues in defending your pay Masters.
I completely understand with you bro that you have to do your dirty job even though it is against your convenience.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 11:24pm On Mar 04
There are let's of foolish people in this country. What's wrong with him holding a power bank?
Even in a country with 24/7, people still use power bank.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by TopBanter: 11:28pm On Mar 04
ogelekpomgam:

Oga,sit down.APC supporter.
Here in UK,if i have never used power bank.I go to work through Stratford on train.In the bus,train or where ever you are,u can charge your phone. undecided

People use power banks in the UK even if you don't. Power bank usage is not a good example to use in driving home the point Nigeria has very poor power supply.

We all know that. Yet power bank usage cannot be deemed as empirically acceptable proof to confirm a nation has poor power supply.

Criticism should be objective to be useful. It should not be bullying, demeaning, intended to be injurious to others or vindictive.

Firstly, the Minister would not be in the category of those with poor access to power. That is the truth some may not be comfortable with. A lot of leaders are accomplished and comfortable professionals. Simple.

I am no Minister but I have 24/7 power in my house, because of my inverter system, and in my business premises because service charge give us constant light for opening hours of 7am to 7pm.

Yet I still use power banks because I have three smart phones and a mac book pro that die quickly because of the sheer amount of work I do on all my devices. My use pof power bank therefore has nothing to do with the state of power supply in Nigeria and that probably also applies to the Minister.

Secondly, is the Power Minister supposed to dump his power bank that helps him to be more efficient because he has not miraculously given Nigeria 24/7 electricity in the 6 or so months he has been Minister? Why then the personal.attack from so many because he has a power bank?

Should he also no longer drive the Range Rover he had before becoming Minister just to please lynch-mob mentality prevalent in Nigeria against leaders be they good or bad?

Let's be objective with our criticism abeg. The man carries a power bank and some are shouting he should face a firing squad. It is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Ubanz: 11:28pm On Mar 04
That means no hope for Nigerians outside ABA zone.🤣🤣🤣
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by MamaletASO: 11:32pm On Mar 04
Lolz 🤣🤣 grin grin grin grin

grin ;DStoopid people everywhere
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by tjdaddy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

You
You go dey explain tire
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by janga02(m): 11:34pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

The fact still remains that he is not doing well in his current job.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by mkoabiola: 11:34pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

Olodo keep defending d dullard minister
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by rilChilz: 11:37pm On Mar 04
malcom1X:
The minister dey sell power bank

Wow first to comment. I want to thank me for this, for my hard work and perseverance.
Please check out my thread made of the best topic on nairaland.
https://www.nairaland.com/7873858/football-conspiracy-theories-gossips
how old are you?? your thread is childish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.