Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) (37126 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Red Line Rail Project (Photos And Videos) / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) / Imo state : Assa North-ohaji South Project(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Emir01: 8:32am On Mar 06
Raddisom is a private hotel not Edo state government project.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:41am On Mar 06
okoroemeka:
how does hotel improves the productivity of a state?I think our governor's don't even need to look far for inspiration,dr Alex otti in abia state is proving beyond any reasonable doubt that there is still hope in Nigeria if given the good leadership
that project was started by ikpeazu
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Tonididdyx: 8:46am On Mar 06
Erons2000:
hence we need more of Ur female families to launch d hotels wink

That's not a problem
Oloshoism never hurt no one

Edo nor be Lagos....
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Benwems(m): 10:06am On Mar 06
all I see on this thread are yourba people who are pained that edo people didn't vote APC. yoruba people accuse others of hate meanwhile they have same hate in them. Too bad.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 10:15am On Mar 06
NwaNimo1:
Wearing hard hat and yellow vest ?

Why?

iswr πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 10:47am On Mar 06
Kennyswag:
e pain this binidiot grin
nothing fit pain me reach how I Bleep Ur mother,how my dick scatter her gullet smiley
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 10:48am On Mar 06
Tonididdyx:

That's not a problem
Oloshoism never hurt no one

Edo nor be Lagos....
sorry for d insult...I feel bad as U no reply me

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Kennyswag: 11:53am On Mar 06
Erons2000:
nothing fit pain me reach how I Bleep Ur mother,how my dick scatter her gullet smiley
i hear say your mama die for sea when she be wan try enter italy through land go sell toto for the streets of napoli. grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by VanuatuWycombe: 1:18pm On Mar 06
That’s his hotel. He is only buying the franchise from Radisson(Blu) - one of his parting gifts.

You would see how ownership will change hand quickly. All documentation don set.

Go and ask Obasanjo.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by obaidan: 2:22pm On Mar 06
lexy2014:

how can he build Radisson hotel? is Edo state government the owner of Radisson hotel?

Radisson Hotels & Resorts is a globally operating hospitality franchise and a subsidiary of the Radisson Hotel Group. This means if you can prove to Radisson Hotel Group that you can uphold the standard and follow their guidelines, you can build and operate a Radisson Hotel franchise. I hope this answers your question on how Edo state can build and own a Radisson Hotel.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by obaidan: 2:30pm On Mar 06
sammhi:

He already done that both ...
There is a Tech Hub in Edo state
There are many farm settlements built by Obaseki in Edo
Don't sit in one dirty house de criticise what you don't know

Let's assume you are not patient enough to read enough to see I have been corrected and I have acknowledged my assumptions were wrong and changed my position, at least you should have some sense of maturity to express your opinion without being an ass. A lot you that insult people on here will never in your life smell what the people u are rude to have attained.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:51pm On Mar 06
obaidan:

Radisson Hotels & Resorts is a globally operating hospitality franchise and a subsidiary of the Radisson Hotel Group. This means if you can prove to Radisson Hotel Group that you can uphold the standard and follow their guidelines, you can build and operate a Radisson Hotel franchise. I hope this answers your question on how Edo state can build and own a Radisson Hotel.

is it Edo state government that is supposed to prove "to Radisson Hotel Group that you can uphold the standard and follow their guidelines"?

so after proving "to Radisson Hotel Group that you can uphold the standard and follow their guidelines", so Edo state government will now "build and operate a Radisson Hotel franchise"?

which money is he using to build the hotel and who will own the hotel after building the hotel?
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by LMS1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06
AntiWailer:

Are you in Lagos ?

where is the dog's location ?
uyo sir
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 2:56pm On Mar 06
Kennyswag:
i hear say your mama die for sea when she be wan try enter italy through land go sell toto for the streets of napoli. grin grin grin
I hear say Ur papa kill Ur mama cuz E wan harvest skull for money.... poverty wan kill am cry
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 2:57pm On Mar 06
Kennyswag:
I hear Ur sister dey do ashawo tongue
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 3:02pm On Mar 06
Kennyswag:
Ur mama for dump U for waste,as una people dey do,she for save money grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by obaidan: 3:03pm On Mar 06
lexy2014:

you didn't answer the questions.

is it Edo state government that is supposed to prove "to Radisson Hotel Group that you can uphold the standard and follow their guidelines"?

Oh if i get you, are you trying to say Edo State went low to go get Franchise from Radisson Hotel Group? If that is what you are trying to say, I don't quite agree with you. It's a purely business value decision and as long as that shared value model delivers value to the State, no problems. Btw Radisson Group has a high and exceptional standard in hospitality, so no biggie really.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by LMS1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06
SheikhMuniru:

5k sent to you
thanks sir but I haven't received it. I took the dog to a vet doctor tho
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Kennyswag: 3:26pm On Mar 06
Erons2000:
Ur mama for dump U for waste,as una people dey do,she for save money grin
i hear say na arabo rebel rape your mama for libya road then she come born binidiot like you grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 4:41pm On Mar 06
Kennyswag:
i hear say na arabo rebel rape your mama for libya road then she come born binidiot like you grin grin grin
negro I tot I buried U,d way U scholars bury Ur kids,o well,I guess I have 2 teach Ur generation a lesson ebi pawa,don't forget am still Ur dad
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Kennyswag: 5:29pm On Mar 06
Erons2000:
negro I tot I buried U,d way U scholars bury Ur kids,o well,I guess I have 2 teach Ur generation a lesson ebi pawa,don't forget am still Ur dad
ode
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 6:03pm On Mar 06
Kennyswag:
ode
U dun run out of data or insults....send Ur phone number make I send U data make I continue 2 dey Bleep Ur mother...hoe as bitch,Ur mum suppose throw U away,she make mistake grin cool
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 6:06pm On Mar 06
Kennyswag:
ode
I dun tell una,Igbo, yorubanza or Hausa,make una stay una lane,kip Edo out Ur mouths
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:11pm On Mar 06
Erons2000:
I dun tell una,Igbo, yorubanza or Hausa,make una stay una lane,kip Edo out Ur mouths
it shall not be well with edo people grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Isokiscool(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06
Erons2000:
Tell them

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 9:11pm On Mar 06
Kennyswag:
it shall not be well with edo people grin
just as it is not well with Ur people wey dey thrower poking inside soak away...wey hunger dey kill....oga talk anoda thing....just stay Ur lane U will be fine....but we for obaseki media group ready for any opposition.....Edo no b lagos
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Kennyswag: 10:24pm On Mar 06
Erons2000:
just as it is not well with Ur people wey dey thrower poking inside soak away...wey hunger dey kill....oga talk anoda thing....just stay Ur lane U will be fine....but we for obaseki media group ready for any opposition.....Edo no b lagos
dangote trailer will crush oba of benin to death. grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 10:28pm On Mar 06
Kennyswag:
our oba no dey like Ur mama wey dey beg food,wey we dey lash,I know Ur mother breath dey smell dick,hoe son....and Ogun go kill tinubu and una 2nd class king's wey no get levels
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by favor914: 10:43pm On Mar 06
Jostoman:
Good one from Obaseki
As usual you must always endorse nonsense.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 10:43pm On Mar 06
Kennyswag:
I just remember say una monarchs no get levels, portable knack E wife,one dey bleach,anoda one musician knack E wife,I need 2 come una place make I come collect free knacks,cuz una monarchs Na waste,dere wife Na ashawo....chai
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by favor914: 10:47pm On Mar 06
Erons2000:
I just remember say una monarchs no get levels, portable knack E wife,one dey bleach,anoda one musician knack E wife, I need 2 come una place make I come collect free knacks,cuz una monarchs Na waste,dere wife Na ashawo....chai
No wonder you just dey rant upandan, you need straffing badly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.