Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,669 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) (36957 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Red Line Rail Project (Photos And Videos) / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) / Imo state : Assa North-ohaji South Project(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by treatise: 5:34am On Mar 06
OredoPikin:

It's a PPP
Like Edo University of Oshiomole?
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 5:40am On Mar 06
Jostoman:
Good one from Obaseki
how does hotel improves the productivity of a state?I think our governor's don't even need to look far for inspiration,dr Alex otti in abia state is proving beyond any reasonable doubt that there is still hope in Nigeria if given the good leadership
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by fatboislim(m): 5:48am On Mar 06
Who owns the one in Imo state?
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by itsene: 5:58am On Mar 06
Useless man, a his team of yes-men.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:58am On Mar 06
LMS1:
Please help safe my puppy dog.. it's seriously I'll and I need money to take it to vet clinic
9027420095 Opay. God bless šŸ™

5k sent to you
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by OredoPikin: 6:04am On Mar 06
treatise:

Like Edo University of Oshiomole?
Yes
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by vowiski(m): 6:09am On Mar 06
okoroemeka:
how does hotel improves the productivity of a state?I think our governor's don't even need to look far for inspiration,dr Alex otti in abia state is proving beyond any reasonable doubt that there is still hope in Nigeria if given the good leadership

What is Otti doing?

List them please šŸ™

How does the Hotel improve productivity ?

This is a 5 start hotel ā€¦
Edo is housing a west African Museum.
When the tourist start coming , they are going to use the Hotel.

At least itā€™s a global Brand. Itā€™s like when a foreigner comes , he is always asking of Eva water..

So List the things Otti has done or is doing , and letā€™s compare with the much hated Obaseki

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Heroicvic(m): 6:14am On Mar 06
OredoPikin:

God will punish you
That we don't praise him doesn't mean he is not better than all your governors
Ozuor

How is he better than all of our governors??
Are you dumb or are you getting paid for this??
Thunder strike your mama you this slowpoke!
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Heroicvic(m): 6:15am On Mar 06
emmykk:

You lack the capacity to comment on this thread

I thought itā€™s one Nigeria šŸ˜‚
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by OredoPikin: 6:15am On Mar 06
Heroicvic:

How is he better than all of our governors??
Are you dumb or are you getting paid for this??
Thunder strike your mama you this slowpoke!
Ozuor
What is the legacy of all your governors from Ondo to Ekiti
Thunder fire ur papa

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Heroicvic(m): 6:18am On Mar 06
ogbonti:

what is your fatherā€™s priority? to birth an in va leed ?

Can you tackle the issue and leave my father out of this, heā€™s not contesting for edo governorship šŸ˜‚

Btw thunder strike your own for birthing a headache like you šŸ˜©
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Heroicvic(m): 6:20am On Mar 06
OredoPikin:

Ozuor
What is the legacy of all your governors from Ondo to Ekiti
Thunder fire ur papa

Thatā€™s why I said youā€™re dumbā€¦ Iā€™m not from south west, you canā€™t do without tribalism ehn ozuor?

I still stand on business ā€¦ make thunder strike am for giving birth to clown šŸ¤” like you and the others here
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 6:31am On Mar 06
angry u never chop,nah Dog u nor fit keep/feed u dey keep angry.Why not give the dog to a responsible man to keep rather than suffer am to DEATH angry.Sell yo fone naw angry
LMS1:
Please help safe my puppy dog.. it's seriously I'll and I need money to take it to vet clinic
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by uchvic(m): 6:42am On Mar 06
This governor na another terrorible mistake wey Edo make
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by AntiWailer: 6:47am On Mar 06
LMS1:

Are you in Lagos ?

where is the dog's location ?
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by GiZcorp: 6:50am On Mar 06
E be like this one is not in this country o... Na hotel ur people go chop? Abi the man in abia has two heads? Nansense govino
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 7:04am On Mar 06
NwaNimo1:
Wearing hard hat and yellow vest ?

Why?

Most likely still under construction.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by ekhai(m): 7:07am On Mar 06
sacrono:
Why is he inspecting a private project? Foreign-owned for that matter angry
I tire oooo. I thought it was owned by the state until I read it belongs to Madison group. Some people who didn't read before commenting will be hailing him.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by tamdun: 7:10am On Mar 06
Isokiscool:
A lot of people shedding tears on this topic,Edo no be lagos and if you don't like it go and die by fire.Rubbish
Edo will never be Lagos,u won't even come close in a million years
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Isokiscool(m): 7:13am On Mar 06
tamdun:

Edo will never be Lagos,u won't even come close in a million years
Are you from Lagos?let's discuss about ur useless state first.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Isokiscool(m): 7:15am On Mar 06
Heroicvic:

Thatā€™s why I said youā€™re dumbā€¦ Iā€™m not from south west, you canā€™t do without tribalism ehn ozuor?

I still stand on business ā€¦ make thunder strike am for giving birth to clown šŸ¤” like you and the others here
You are not from south west but you are an APC miscreant.Whats the difference between you and those from south west?
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by idealogical: 7:41am On Mar 06
Governor inspecting private hotel... lol.

It's really comedy and ridiculousness in some parts of Nigeria.. grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Bfly: 7:44am On Mar 06
Non sense
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by sammhi(m): 7:49am On Mar 06
obaidan:
looool, 170-room hotel na im state dey build, what's wrong with building tech development hub, what's wrong with building farm settlement.
He already done that both ...
There is a Tech Hub in Edo state
There are many farm settlements built by Obaseki in Edo
Don't sit in one dirty house de criticise what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Heroicvic(m): 7:50am On Mar 06
Isokiscool:
You are not from south west but you are an APC miscreant.Whats the difference between you and those from south west?

How werey?
You canā€™t even check my profile

Got better things to do with my time than replying a dunce comment
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by idealogical: 7:52am On Mar 06
Lagos no be Edo..

grin

Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by idealogical: 7:53am On Mar 06
sammhi:

Oga, show facts with pictures.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:01am On Mar 06
Jostoman:
Ask goggle
did you ask "goggle" before you said "good one from obaseki"?

good in what way?

is he the one building the hotel?
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:03am On Mar 06
obaidan:
looool, 170-room hotel na im state dey build, what's wrong with building tech development hub, what's wrong with building farm settlement.

how can he build Radisson hotel? is Edo state government the owner of Radisson hotel?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:07am On Mar 06
sammhi:

where are the farm settlements in edo state?
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by idealogical: 8:09am On Mar 06

The hotel, which is the Radisson Groupā€™s 12th hotel in Nigeria, officially marks its debut in Benin City.

I think the jobless governor just did mo gbo mo ya on his own.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo / Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) / Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.