Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) (37140 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Red Line Rail Project (Photos And Videos) / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) / Imo state : Assa North-ohaji South Project(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by favor914: 10:50pm On Mar 06
Kennyswag:
dangote trailer will crush oba of benin to death. grin
What kind of irresponsible statement is this?
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 10:57pm On Mar 06
favor914:
No wonder you just dey rant upandan, you need straffing badly.
bastard stay Ur lane....I no call Ur mother,U no fit stand me,I no quote Ur ashawo mother,but like dey say,d more d merrier......Na Ur ashawo mother and sisters need gangbanging badly
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Kennyswag: 3:26am On Mar 07
Erons2000:
our oba no dey like Ur mama wey dey beg food,wey we dey lash,I know Ur mother breath dey smell dick,hoe son....and Ogun go kill tinubu and una 2nd class king's wey no get levels
oba of benin wives will die by food poisoning grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Kennyswag: 3:29am On Mar 07
Erons2000:
I just remember say una monarchs no get levels, portable knack E wife,one dey bleach,anoda one musician knack E wife,I need 2 come una place make I come collect free knacks,cuz una monarchs Na waste,dere wife Na ashawo....chai
we don't worship any monarch here, unlike you `oba gha tope e' shouting goats grin grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 8:20am On Mar 07
Kennyswag:
we don't worship any monarch here, unlike you `oba gha tope e' shouting goats grin grin
oga U get weak response....I dey scatter Ur mouth with facts...U dey talk fantasy. . Dey no scatter una oba wife toti.....Ur oba no die of skin cancer cuz of bleaching?...U dey live in fantasy world,go kill oba of Benin grin cheesy....rif rafs dey scatter una oba wife toti
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Kennyswag: 9:08am On Mar 07
Erons2000:
oga U get weak response....I dey scatter Ur mouth with facts...U dey talk fantasy. . Dey no scatter una oba wife toti.....Ur oba no die of skin cancer cuz of bleaching?...U dey live in fantasy world,go kill oba of Benin grin cheesy....rif rafs dey scatter una oba wife toti
your oba no kill him papa so that he go fit take over the throne? cheesy
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 9:52am On Mar 07
Kennyswag:
lies....show proof....Ur own dey public space...oba bleach,dem still scatter E wife toti grin....upon bleaching E still dey like monkey

Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 9:56am On Mar 07
Kennyswag:
make I come join run train on alaafin wife abeg....she dey share

Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Kennyswag: 1:50pm On Mar 07
Erons2000:
make I come join run train on alaafin wife abeg....she dey share
your cursed oba wey marry two sisters nko? cheesy

Motor accident will claim oba of benin life grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 2:00pm On Mar 07
Kennyswag:
your cursed oba wey marry two sisters nko? cheesy

Motor accident will claim oba of benin life grin grin grin
now I know I u are a kid....go to school boy....bring proof....I dey scatter U with proof,Ur people are cursed

Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Mcslize: 2:32pm On Mar 07
ogbonti:

what is your father’s priority? to birth an in va leed ?

ogbonti the town crier.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Kennyswag: 4:03pm On Mar 07
Erons2000:
now I know I u are a kid....go to school boy....bring proof....I dey scatter U with proof,Ur people are cursed
it is generally known that the cursed oba of binidiot married two sisters.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 4:23pm On Mar 07
Kennyswag:
oga bring proof or I no answer U again....I dey bring proof dey show U,U just dey cap....boy bring proof

Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 4:24pm On Mar 07
Kennyswag:
alaafin shittt watery shitt on his death bed b4 E die cuz of 2 much bleaching....I get proof grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:24pm On Mar 07
obaidan:

Oh if i get you, are you trying to say Edo State went low to go get Franchise from Radisson Hotel Group? If that is what you are trying to say, I don't quite agree with you. It's a purely business value decision and as long as that shared value model delivers value to the State, no problems. Btw Radisson Group has a high and exceptional standard in hospitality, so no biggie really.

I have not said anything. I only asked you a question. what then are you not agreeing with?

is it Edo state government that is supposed to prove "to Radisson Hotel Group that you can uphold the standard and follow their guidelines"?

so after proving "to Radisson Hotel Group that you can uphold the standard and follow their guidelines", so Edo state government will now "build and operate a Radisson Hotel franchise"?

which money is he using to build the hotel and who will own the hotel after building the hotel?
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Kennyswag: 6:58pm On Mar 07
Erons2000:
alaafin shittt watery shitt on his death bed b4 E die cuz of 2 much bleaching....I get proof grin
i read a story that the oba of benin mother was a former prostitute who sold her toto in the cities of italy grin grin grin

I also read about how late oba of benin commited incest by fvcking his sister grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 7:26pm On Mar 07
Kennyswag:
i read a story that the oba of benin mother was a former prostitute who sold her toto in the cities of italy grin grin grin

I also read about how late oba of benin commited incest by fvcking his sister grin
oga bring d proof or I no engage U again ...U just dey talk out Ur ass,I show U my own with proof
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Kennyswag: 8:39pm On Mar 07
Erons2000:
oga bring d proof or I no engage U again ...U just dey talk out Ur ass,I show U my own with proof
go and ask your oba of binidiot grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by highchief1: 9:02pm On Mar 07
Samueliyobosa:
Obaseki inspects ongoing devt of Edo Radisson Hotel, says project to be completed in November

The Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has said the 170-room Edo Radisson Hotel will be completed before the end of his administration in November 2024.

Obaseki gave the assurance during a meeting with a team and officials from Radisson Hotel, Dubai after which he led the team on a tour of the facilities to inspect and ascertain the progress of work done in the last three months.

The governor said, “A great amount of work has been done in the last three months, as the facial aspect of the hotel is being cleaned up and a lot of work is going on in all the floors. I am quite satisfied with the progress of work as we are making very fast progress. We are optimistic that the project will be completed in due time.

“We are here today to inspect and make sure it fits the Radisson Hotel standard. We have a team from Radisson Dubai to look at the project. Before the team lends their name to any project, they make sure it meets certain minimum international standards. From the brief meeting we had with them, they are satisfied that we are on track.

“This project will be completed before I leave office in November 2024,” the governor reassured.

Other government officials at the inspection include the Secretary to Edo State Government, Osarodion Ogie Esq.; Special Adviser to the Governor on Media Project, Crusoe Osagie, and Commissioner for Communication and Orientation, Chris Nehikhare, amongst others.

The hotel, which is the Radisson Group’s 12th hotel in Nigeria, officially marks its debut in Benin City.

The hotel’s array of Scandinavian-inspired accommodations will range from contemporary standard rooms to expansive executive suites, including a presidential suite.

Creating a social hub for delectable cuisine, the hotel’s gastronomic offering will include a lobby bar and café, an all-day dining restaurant as well as a pool bar and grill. To provide a harmonious stay, guests can also unwind in the hotel’s gym and spa.

The Radisson Hotel Benin City is situated in the prime Government Reserved Area (GRA). Conveniently accessible via the airport and Benin-Sapele roads, the two main arteries of the city, the hotel is just five minutes-drive from the Benin Airport and on the doorstep of the Benin Golf Course and the city’s commercial center.

It is also within close proximity to various security offices, such as the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Police Force, providing an additional security presence in the vicinity of the hotel.

The hotel’s meetings and events spaces will consist of a-507sqm sub-divisible ballroom, three meeting rooms and a pre-function area for a wide range of tailored events.

PHOTO CAPTION

L-R: Consultant, COSTEC, Agele Alufohai; Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, and Secretary to the Edo State Government, Osarodion Ogie Esq., during the 170-room Edo Radisson Hotel, in Benin City, on Tuesday, March 5, 2024.
Okowa was commissioning filling stations.Nigeria needs serious prayers.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 11:38pm On Mar 07
Kennyswag:
go and ask your oba of binidiot grin
weak ass reply...bring proof....bye...waste of my time....I think say U get sense
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Kennyswag: 8:07pm On Mar 08
Erons2000:
weak ass reply...bring proof....bye...waste of my time....I think say U get sense
it shall never be well with oba of binidiot grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 10:48am On Mar 09
Kennyswag:
it shall never be well with oba of binidiot grin grin grin
u just dey repeat dsame thing,U no even get swag,Na nite data U dey use reply chai.....I dun leave u,small pikin...go give mummy back her phone....all dis kids
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Kennyswag: 3:59pm On Mar 09
Erons2000:
u just dey repeat dsame thing,U no even get swag,Na nite data U dey use reply chai.....I dun leave u,small pikin...go give mummy back her phone....all dis kids
oba of binidiot shall die by lighten strike grin grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by Erons2000(f): 4:53pm On Mar 09
Kennyswag:
oba of binidiot shall die by lighten strike grin grin
dey....talk sumthing else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stampede For Governor Tambuwal’s Cash In Sokoto: One Dies, 3 Others Injured / Emefiele Hosts Lavish 60th Birthday Party In Jamaica - Sahara Reporters / We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.