Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) (35548 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06
Anambra1stSonTV:

Anambra have 10 lanes in Onitsha which was dualized by Peter Obi, 6 lanes in Awka are two, GRA road is six lanes, then major express road was expanded to six lanes by Obiano in Awka

It existed before I was born and I believe it was built by FG when they built the upper Iweka flyover. It only decayed over time and Obi fixed it . It's a very short distance though

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 4:31pm On Mar 06
Anambra has the best roads in igboland and imo state is very much lagging behind in overall infrastructures. In the whole of imo state there’s no standard dual carriageway with covered drainages and walkways. This is Anambra

Abagworo:

It existed before I was born and I believe it was built by FG when they built the upper Iweka flyover. It only decayed over time and Obi fixed it . It's a very short distance though

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 4:35pm On Mar 06
Truth is that Awka and Onitsha are by far more developed with major infrastructures than Owerri. And this has led to most imo state indigenes moving to Anambra cities for greener pastures. Anambra is like the Lagos of the eastern Nigeria

Anambra1stSonTV:

Anambra have 10 lanes in Onitsha which was dualized by Peter Obi, 6 lanes in Awka are two, GRA road is six lanes, then major express road was expanded to six lanes by Obiano in Awka

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:54pm On Mar 06
Anambra1stSonTV:

All these ignorant minds online that's over hyping Otti, he borrowed #114 billion immediately he was sworn inn, wasting #30 billion to reconstruct 6.7 km some section of Aba/PH roads, ignorant otondos started over hyping Otti that he is using Julius beger, show me another road in Abia Julius beger is constructing outside the 6.7km he is wasting #30billion

/
The ones Obiano borrowed during his time, what did he do with it? He left Anambra in shambles and ran back to Texas.
The funds that FG borrowed, what did they do with it?

I noticed that Awka is looking so much like Dubai as promised by Soludo. Extend my warmest regards to him. Soludo is not the
problem, paid sycophants like you are the bane of our society.

/

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Inosky(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06
Anambra1stSonTV:
Gov Soludo is constructing 450 km of roads across Anambra, building three hospitals, building Awka Fun city, two industrial parks, new government house and lodge, two flyovers, declared free education, free antenatal and baby delivery in all government hospitals, employed 5000 teachers, 700 medical doctors and so many others, still Gov Soludo yet to borrow one kobo, the governor the hypocrites are hyping has borrowed #114 billion immediately he took over

In as much as you can't compare what Soludo has done since 2021 to what Otti has just achieved in less than a year, I think Soludo is still better than many governors in Nigeria. We can still manage him for second tenure than if we don't see someone better than him. Dr. Maduka will do better than him or any focused business man with great love for Anambra people, someone who can attract billionaires in Anambra to develop Anambra is what Anambra needs right now.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:02pm On Mar 06
Svoboda:

Lai lai
4 plus 4
/
Who is afraid of 4+4?

Kogi enjoyed it under Yahaya Bello. Nigeria enjoyed it under Buhari and will probably enjoy 4+4 under Tinubu grin grin

So 4 + 4 doesn't faze us.

/
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Objectivist04: 5:34pm On Mar 06
Nigercity:

Omo you dey do blind argument oh
Didn't you click the link to see the 40km Owo-Ubahu-Amankanu-Neke-Ikem dual carriageway, Plus additional 17km
You can travel to enugu and see for yourself,
Bro you are wasting your time trying to reason with these village guys, that was my mistake earlier. Let them keep living in fool's paradise.
I want him to dispute the following or shut up

* Aba has more dualized roads than the entire Anambra state. Fact
* Sullivan dualized more roads than the entire Anambra governors since 1999 till date combined.
* Umahi dualized more roads than the entire Anambra governors since 1999 till date combined
* Okorocha dualized more roads than the entire Anambra governors since 1999 till date combined
* Ikpeazu dualized more roads than the entire Anambra governors since 1909 till date combined
*Owerri has more dual carriage road than the entire Anambra state
* Enugu has more dual carriage road than the entire Anambra state
* Abakalili has more dual carriage road than the entire Anambra state
* By later this year Umuahia will have more dualized roads than the entire Anambra state.
Dispute this let's see

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Objectivist04: 5:36pm On Mar 06
Nigercity:

Metcheew
You are still missing the point, soludo is trying
What we are saying is Anambra in general needs more dualized roads with normal width and substantial length, in the entire south east and south south only Anambra is falling short of this!
You are wrong, in the entire country, they have the least number of dualized roads.
Ekitit has more dualized roads than Anambra
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 5:41pm On Mar 06
Anambra has more dualised road than all the states in igboland. Anambra has the best airport in igboland. Anambra has the best ICC in igboland. Anambra has the best schools and best hospitals in igboland. Anambra is generally the most developed state in igboland. Your envy and bitterness cannot change this reality

Objectivist04:

Bro you are wasting your time trying to reason with these village guys, that was my mistake earlier. Let them keep living in fool's paradise.

* Sullivan dualized more roads than the entire Anambra governors since 1999 till date combined.
* Umahi dualized more roads than the entire Anambra governors since 1999 till date combined
* Okorocha dualized more roads than the entire Anambra governors since 1999 till date combined
* Ikpeazu dualized more roads than the entire Anambra governors since 1909 till date combined
* By later this year Umuahia will have more dualized roads than the entire Anambra state.
Dispute this let's see

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Objectivist04: 5:42pm On Mar 06
Nigercity:

Chees
Guy you are too emotional
Did I say Anambra is missing?
Omo, before now I used to rate you high
But with this small conversation here am disappointed honestly
Please don't bother explaining, am done replying oh abeg
Lol grin grin
You don see am na , more developed with tiny roads everywhere. Anambra was praised when other state didn't have good governors but with the emergence of Sullivan, Umahi, okorocha/uzodimma, and Otti Anambra has been exposed as a mediocre state ruled by unexposed Buffons .
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 5:43pm On Mar 06
Nnewi is more developed than Owerri. Ekwulobia has flyover but Owerri is yet to have one functioning flyover. Anambra has the widest roads in igboland. Anambra is the most developed state in igboland

Objectivist04:

You are wrong, in the entire country, they have the least number of dualized roads.
Ekitit has more dualized roads than Anambra

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 5:45pm On Mar 06
In the whole of imo state there’s no road like these ones in Anambra. Anambra is clearly the most developed state in igboland. Awka and Onitsha are more developed than the glorified village Owerri. Almost all the roads in imo state are tiny and dilapidated that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra haha

Objectivist04:

You don see am na , more developed with tiny roads everywhere. Anambra was praised when other state didn't have good governors but with the emergence of Sullivan, Umahi, okorocha/uzodimma, and Otti Anambra has been exposed as a mediocre state ruled by unexposed Buffons .

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 5:52pm On Mar 06
Objectivist04:

1. Ado Ekiti flyover

2. Owerri flyover

You imo state miscreants should be ashamed of yourselves. Even Ado Ekiti is more developed than your glorified village Owerri. Shameless people

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:13pm On Mar 06
Inosky:

In as much as you can't compare what Soludo has done since 2021 to what Otti has just achieved in less than a year, I think Soludo is still better than many governors in Nigeria. We can still manage him for second tenure than if we don't see someone better than him. Dr. Maduka will do better than him or any focused business man with great love for Anambra people, someone who can attract billionaires in Anambra to develop Anambra is what Anambra needs right now.
Can you list what Otti has achieved let us compare both

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:15pm On Mar 06
Objectivist04:

Dispute this let's see
You just enjoying fooling yourselves here can you list dualized roads in those cities

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Ofodirinwa: 6:18pm On Mar 06
Anambra1stSonTV:
As gov Soludo is pushing massive developments across Anambra Fegge Onitsha south a densely populated area in Onitsha is witnessing massive transformation, governor Soludo is building Hospital, roads

Pics, Ziks Avenue Fegge Onitsha

Are you a part of his admin?
Nwanne, please, leave politics alone. You can be greater than politics. But if you tie your leg to these sinkships we call politicians you will drown prematurely. Many young men have wasted their credibility as human beings before even having a chance to live life.

What did you photograph that is new? because I can find an identical picture of the same place from 2013, 2015, 2020 etc

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:19pm On Mar 06
InvertedHammer:

/
The ones Obiano borrowed during his time, what did he do with it? He left Anambra in shambles and ran back to Texas.
The funds that FG borrowed, what did they do with it?

I noticed that Awka is looking so much like Dubai as promised by Soludo. Extend my warmest regards to him. Soludo is not the
problem, paid sycophants like you are the bane of our society.

/
Obiano built more infrastructure more than his colleagues in Southeast during his tenure

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:23pm On Mar 06
Ofodirinwa:

Nwanne, please, leave politics alone. You can be greater than politics. But if you tie your leg to these sinkships we call politicians you will drown prematurely. Many young men have wasted their credibility as human beings before even having a chance to live life.

What did you photograph that is new? because I can find an identical picture of the same place from 2013, 2015, 2020 etc
Go to Fegge Onitsha south they will cure your ignorant mind

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:24pm On Mar 06
Abagworo:

It was dualized to 10 lanes during Obi tenure, which affected many transporters and Northern goat market which they used against him during election.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 6:36pm On Mar 06
Ikengawo just shut your mouth useless frustrated envious fellow

Ofodirinwa:

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Ofodirinwa: 6:38pm On Mar 06
Anambra1stSonTV:

Go to Fegge Onitsha south they will cure your ignorant mind

You're the one using insults, not me. Are you referencing road paint? because you didn't post that.
This is Fegge under Obiano. What is the difference?

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by comodo: 6:56pm On Mar 06
Anambra1stSonTV:

Dumbo he is dualizing five roads in Anambra currently, soon he will flag off dualization of Amawobia by old road to Ekwulobia
To Uga. The road have been extended to Uga as of today.
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 6:56pm On Mar 06
Ikengawo envy and bitterness won’t allow you see properly , the difference is that Soludo continued adding more infrastructures in Fegge unlike imo state that has no continuity, the reason Owerri is still a glorified village.

Soludo is adding more infrastructures as can be seen from the pictures

Ofodirinwa:

You're the one using insults, not me. Are you referencing road paint? because you didn't post that.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Broveens42(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06
Anambra1stSonTV:

You just enjoying fooling yourselves here can you list dualized roads in those cities

Owerri of 4 or more state lanes

wetheral road
Douglas road
MCC road
Akachi road
Area A, new owerri
Concorde avenue/Area c
Area H, new owerri
Hospital road
Area U, new owerri
Musa yaradua, new owerri
Egbeada
spitbat
World Bank
New state Secretariat
west brook
Mbaise road
St. David hospital/ikenegbu
Umezurike
Aladinma hospital road
Imsu road/Bishop's court
Imsu road/orji flyover
Toronto/Road safety road
chukwuma nwaoha/egbu road
sirleaf Johnson etc

Federal roads
Port Harcourt road
Okigwe road
orlu road
Onitsha road
umuahia road (under reconstruction)

Do away with propaganda
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 7:08pm On Mar 06
This is the same propaganda that kept Owerri as a glorified village till date.

Aside Wetheral road there’s no other road in Owerri. Look at this pictures and see Wetheral road crisscrossing through the unplanned glorified village that’s Owerri.

You people should stop propaganda and lies.

Is it this same Owerri or is there another Owerri ? Biko

Broveens42:

wetheral road
Douglas road
MCC road
Akachi road
Area A, new owerri
Concorde avenue/Area c
Area H, new owerri
Hospital road
Area U, new owerri
Musa yaradua, new owerri
Egbeada
spitbat
World Bank
New state Secretariat
west brook
Mbaise road
Umezurike
Aladinma hospital road
Imsu road/Bishop's court
Imsu road/orji flyover
Toronto/Road safety road
sirleaf Johnson etc

Federal roads
Port Harcourt road
Okigwe road
orlu road
Onitsha road

Do away with propaganda

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 7:16pm On Mar 06
Broveens42

Come defend your glorified village Owerri

https://www.nairaland.com/8022458/wetheral-road-only-major-road

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:26pm On Mar 06
Ofodirinwa:

Check the name of the streets you posted and the ones Soludo is constructing

Soludo is constructing Port Harcourt road, Sokoto road, Miss Elims, Creek Road, Niger street and Ziks Avenue all in Fegge, what you posted is Silas road

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy_IdWnYoqY?si=F41MfuycL0aEleqf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HNgQIHOK5k?si=Sycvky8fjbNC4Lk_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q57RvJ_xhQ?si=-BJ8G2deTx7DsBM2

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:38pm On Mar 06
Broveens42:

wetheral road
Douglas road
MCC road
Akachi road
Area A, new owerri
Concorde avenue/Area c
Area H, new owerri
Hospital road
Area U, new owerri
Musa yaradua, new owerri
Egbeada
spitbat
World Bank
New state Secretariat
west brook
Mbaise road
Umezurike
Aladinma hospital road
Imsu road/Bishop's court
Imsu road/orji flyover
Toronto/Road safety road
sirleaf Johnson etc

Federal roads
Port Harcourt road
Okigwe road
orlu road
Onitsha road

Do away with propaganda
You can also list your father's compound, fact it doesn't change the fact that Anambra is economic capital of Southeast leading industrial and commercial state boast of supper infrastructure more than any state in Southeast

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Nigercity: 9:53pm On Mar 06
Broveens42:

wetheral road
Douglas road
MCC road
Akachi road
Area A, new owerri
Concorde avenue/Area c
Area H, new owerri
Hospital road
Area U, new owerri
Musa yaradua, new owerri
Egbeada
spitbat
World Bank
New state Secretariat
west brook
Mbaise road
Umezurike
Aladinma hospital road
Imsu road/Bishop's court
Imsu road/orji flyover
Toronto/Road safety road
sirleaf Johnson etc

Federal roads
Port Harcourt road
Okigwe road
orlu road
Onitsha road

Do away with propaganda

Boss you get time they reply this guys
This Anambra IST son obviously has not been anywhere, as at today all cities in South East
Have more dualized roads than Anambra as a state, they guy might try to argue, imagine him telling you to list the roads (shows he hasn't left Anambra before) or he has no access to goggle map, the tiny tiny roads in onistha and all parts of Anambra is so embarrassing, and they guy is even been childish
One thing is sure, everyone will keep calling out soludo on this..
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 10:17pm On Mar 06
You are the one that hasn’t been to anywhere. Just because you saw a little good governance in abia state just today doesn’t give you the power to challenge Anambra that has had good governance back to back. Anambra has far better than roads than imo and abia states.

Aba is a complete shithole full of dilapidated roads compare to Onitsha. Awka. What’s more embarrassing than that ?

Umuahia is a glorified village compare to Awka. What’s more embarrassing than that ?

What exactly do you have in abia state except the dirty Ariaria market.

Abia has no airport . No seaport. But you want to compete with Anambra. What’s more embarrassing than that ?

Abia and imo states are known for bad roads, even the few ones that are good are narrow. What’s more embarrassing than that ?

Anambra has the widest roads in igboland and Anambra cities are the best and far better than townships in Abia and imo states. Stop envy and bitterness.

Anambra is like the Lagos of the eastern Nigeria.

Nigercity:

Boss you get time they reply this guys
This Anambra IST son obviously has not been anywhere, as at today all cities in South East
Have more dualized roads than Anambra as a state, they guy might try to argue, imagine him telling you to list the roads (shows he hasn't left Anambra before) or he has no access to goggle map, the tiny tiny roads in onistha and all parts of Anambra is so embarrassing, and they guy is even been childish
One thing is sure, everyone will keep calling out soludo on this..

There’s no where in Imo and abia Would you see such infrastructures as this . Stop being envious and bitter. Anambra is by far the most developed state in igboland

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by MrSly(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06
Anambra1stSonTV:
As gov Soludo is pushing massive developments across Anambra Fegge Onitsha south a densely populated area in Onitsha is witnessing massive transformation, governor Soludo is building Hospital, roads

Pics, Ziks Avenue Fegge Onitsha
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Nigercity: 10:32pm On Mar 06
NwekereNdokl:

Embarrassing

Dude are you gay or what?
Stop disturbing me and running around tagging me
In all your posts on nairaland!
I wonder what your obsession about me is?
Am not from Abia! And the time I spent in ABIA
I didn't see or know anyone that looks like you,
I don't know you, you Don't know me
So leave me alone
I don't engage you or your post, yet you keep on opening different monikers to tag me, repeating the same words again and again
I am not gay ! Get a life, stop seeking for my attention
And reduce your obsession towards me!
You can do better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. / Armed Security Operatives Block #EndSARSMemorial Protesters In Abuja (Photos) / Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.