Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) (35423 Views)

Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by WeddingParol: 9:23am On Mar 06
Low grade minds
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Ifecotech22: 9:24am On Mar 06
Anambra1stSonTV:
As gov Soludo is pushing massive developments across Anambra Fegge Onitsha south a densely populated area in Onitsha is witnessing massive transformation, governor Soludo is building Hospital, roads

Pics, Ziks Avenue Fegge Onitsha
If you are in anyway related to Soludo government or you have links, please chat me mention me on one of my threads. Soludo can do exactly what otti did, and the industrialization potential of anambra will explode. But please only if you have links
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by jayAjoku(m): 9:27am On Mar 06
those of you who think the south east is a mess I hope you’re seeing skyscrapers in onitsha 😂😂 7 stories is the standard and guess what most of the people that own the old ones are either out of the country or dead y’all don’t know how rich igbo people are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by alobright17(m): 9:28am On Mar 06
SkullIMAM:

Your hate for peter obi will land you in Gaza

The guy didn't even mention Peter neither is Peter Obi the only former governor of Anambra State.but you've concluded in your mind that Peter Obi failed as a governor of Anambra State that's why you thought he's referring to him .wow

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Blaze14k: 9:30am On Mar 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Yes we will remind him as a sign of integrity.

Afterall one of his brothers have been running away from that Ojukwu party after giving him his words that he rather die than leave. Running from one party to another , always seeking to reap from where he did not sow. 🤣🤣🤣

Yoruba and bringing people down na 5&6

Same way you dragged Wiz kid till the guy gave himself break from music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by UnstableFC: 9:32am On Mar 06
naija4life247:

Nobody likes failures

Your father still sells indomie and eggs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by hedeybody: 9:33am On Mar 06
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by JayPeeOham: 9:36am On Mar 06
Anambra1stSonTV:
As gov Soludo is pushing massive developments across Anambra Fegge Onitsha south a densely populated area in Onitsha is witnessing massive transformation, governor Soludo is building Hospital, roads

Posts like these should carry before and after photos for more expert reviews

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Svoboda(m): 9:36am On Mar 06
Malroux:
He should be preparing his handover notes. He has failed woefully.

Lai lai
4 plus 4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by DestinyNigga: 9:37am On Mar 06
Anambra1stSonTV:

Gov Soludo is dualizing, Iweka road, Ekwulobia, Okpoko road, Unizik temspite to Isuaniaicha, Arroma to Ifite, two flyovers etc

Na road we wan chop? 😂😂 Make he do commot there make better person enter. Anambra deserved 24 hours electricity.
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:40am On Mar 06
Poor road delivery. This is a local road. Go to Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi and Enugu see Road not this Sand in excess of cement. Soludo failed Ndi Anambra sha

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 9:41am On Mar 06
Objectivist04:

When you don't have it, you don't have it.
You keep showcasing Enugu Onitsha expressway and Onitsha Owerri express.
An abian , lmolite , ebonyians, or Enugu resident will not break sweet to show you state owned dualized roads in their state because it abounds. Anambra doesn't have it because none of their governors present and past could muster the courage to dualize even a single road, the longest state owned dialized road in Anambra is Zik Avenue (old enugu Onitsha road) from Nkwelle junction to Amawbia junction, tiny and just about 3km done by Peter Obi in 2009.
Can you tell me any other one ? You have the least number of dualized roads in the entire country and you are not ashamed of it. Building single tiny road everywhere in 21st century when human and vehicular traffic are on the increase
You are ignorant mind, you don't know shit about Anambra, only Awka have seven dualized roads, old watch this video and tell me any of the road that's not in Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tphdE1JwkY?si=3vq7fjXn5nl6W1Or

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Nigercity: 9:42am On Mar 06
Objectivist04:

An abian , lmolite , ebonyians, or Enugu resident will not break sweet to show you state owned dualized roads in their state because it abounds. Anambra doesn't have it because none of their governors present and past could muster the courage to dualize even a single road, the longest state owned dialized road in Anambra is Zik Avenue (old enugu Onitsha road) from Nkwelle junction to Amawbia junction, tiny and just about 3km done by Peter Obi in 2009.
Can you tell me any other one ? You have the least number of dualized roads in the entire country and you are not ashamed of it. Building single tiny road everywhere in 21st century when human and vehicular traffic are on the increase

This is the issue!
Once Anambra fixes this issue
At least by Owerri or Enugu level ! No state in southern Nigeria except Lagos will revive Anambra, every thing is set and complete in Anambra! Only wide roads are needed, the problem is Anambra is highly built up demolishing people's homes for road will be difficult! I seriously pray soludo achieves his awka-ekwulobia road dualization goal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Broveens42(m): 9:44am On Mar 06
Objectivist04:

I used to admire Anambra 1st son, when He showcases indigenous industries in Anambra. Infact it's a thing of pride for igbos, but always showing this high way everytime is a very big low. It's obvious they ain't pushing soludo to build and complete quality street roads and not just a section of poorly tarred roads.
A state capital is the image of any state and shouldn't be shrouded with propaganda.

This is wetheral Owerri, a state road

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Noneroone(m): 9:44am On Mar 06
Anambra1stSonTV:

Gov Soludo is dualizing, Iweka road, Ekwulobia, Okpoko road, Unizik temspite to Isuaniaicha, Arroma to Ifite, two flyovers etc
which aroma to Ifite?

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by ponishah: 9:47am On Mar 06
mrvitalis:
Transfomed with 1 single road? Abi?
The op is insane.
No transformation, the governor just re-arred road
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Broveens42(m): 9:51am On Mar 06
ponishah:

The op is insane.
No transformation, the governor just re-arred road

He should go back to threads on indigenous industries. That's a better thread for Anambra
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 9:55am On Mar 06
Objectivist04:

This is Immigration road from Agu Awka junction to Ifite road was completed by former Gov Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:55am On Mar 06
This man is working like Sanwo-olu of Lagos kudos to him
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by eleniyan2020: 9:57am On Mar 06
a4cube:
The day he will come out for president, you will remind him that he was governor with Ojukwu Party. He will be called IPOB .
he's doing special to become a president...go to sokoto,kano,born and kaduna to see infrastructures!
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by hedeybody: 9:58am On Mar 06
It is the same picture. Taken from different angle
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by eleniyan2020: 9:59am On Mar 06
Frigga13:
I love the fact that eastern governments are all turning up for real

Congratulations to easterners ..

Abia Anambra imo .. don’t know about present ebonyi and Enugu

More blessings

just start turning up since 1999...I thought you guys don't vote nonsense!
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 9:59am On Mar 06
Objectivist04:

This is Ekwueme road Awka

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by U09ce: 9:59am On Mar 06
This road is not qualitative. I hate shoddy jobs
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:02am On Mar 06
Objectivist04:

This is Ziks Avenue Awka

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Objectivist04: 10:03am On Mar 06
Anambra1stSonTV:

You are ignorant mind, you don't know shit about Anambra, only Awka have seven dualized roads, old watch this video and tell me any of the road that's not in Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tphdE1JwkY?si=3vq7fjXn5nl6W1Or
Where are they , you will dualize 500 meter road and call it something ? Prove me wrong that Nkwelle to Amawbia section of old road is the longest state dualied road in anabra even at less than 3km . Umahi alone dualized more roads than all the Anambra governors since 1999, can you dispute it ? Onitsha as big as it is doesn't have a dual carriage way except the two federal highways that crossed it can you also dispute this ? Anambra has the least dualized state road in the entire country can you dispute that ? The world has moved on, tiny roads are no longer in vogue it is now a sign of underdevelopment

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:07am On Mar 06
Objectivist04:

This is ongoing ongoing dualization of Unizik temspite to Isuaniaicha 11.5km by Gov Soludo

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Emman08: 10:09am On Mar 06
Professor calamity
Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by lexy2014: 10:11am On Mar 06
Anambra1stSonTV:

where is the "MASSIVE transformation"?

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) by Candycrushy(f): 10:13am On Mar 06
mrvitalis:
Transfomed with 1 single road? Abi?

I tire ohhh
Was like shey na dis fegge wey i dey abi another one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare / Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto / 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.