Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Tell Us A Fun Fact About Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us A Fun Fact About Yourself (146 Views)

Fun Fact (A Redpill Parody) / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us A Fun Fact About Yourself by SIXFEETUNDER: 7:52am On Mar 06
am a not so handsome man and i have an ugly nerdy girl fetish. the juxtaposition is what makes it hot.

I am a direct descendant of a 19th century coal magnate (six generations away) , was friends with Louis ojukwu and by the time I was born the fortune was forking gone. My grandfather's second wife inherited what was left when he died and gave my dad and his brothers nothing. I live a mediocre lower-class life, meanwhile there are hospitals, libraries, and a stadium with my last name on them in the east.
Re: Tell Us A Fun Fact About Yourself by Blacklion3: 8:12am On Mar 06
I love quick back shots... I love sex alot

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do To Make Her Happy Whenever She Is Angry / Rema's Illuminati Secret Revealed! Must Watch!! / Why Do Most People React To My Posts With So Much Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.