Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion (17475 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Ezechi18: 10:16am On Mar 06
I will go straight on this!

She came to my side on 6th February, we had se'X using the pull out method without protection.
She was supposed to see her period at that month but nothing show, on the 2nd March, she carried out test and told me she pregnant.

We are in our final in school.
I want a child because am the only son of my parent but she want abortion because of shame as to when she will go back to school, She's a churchy kind of girl and people know her very well.

I promised her marriage but don't know how to do it after the abortion.
Although am broke as well.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Xenry: 10:21am On Mar 06
Life is life irrespective of how underdeveloped it is.
Murder is murder irrespective of how it's done.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:33am On Mar 06
Ezechi18:

She came to my side on 6th February, we had se'X using the pull out method without protection.
She was supposed to see her period at that month but nothing show, on the 2nd March, she carried out test and told me she pregnant.

I want a child because am the only son of my parent but she want abortion because of shame as to when she will go back to school, She's a churchy kind of girl and people know her very well.

Don't do any abortion,your parents would support you to have a child

48 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Kaido: 10:37am On Mar 06
Don't allow her to abort.

Talk to your parents about it.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by advanceDNA: 11:09am On Mar 06
Its funny.......and I don't get it...

when a woman doesn't want the baby, the man doesn't have a say.....fine no wahala

..but when its the the man that doesn't want baby... the woman will start threatening fire and brimestone, dragging him for marriage and child support

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Starboytwo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06
You are fucking a churchy girl, hell awaits you.

Oniranu, Oti domolomo kpa

Make she leave school, leave church, carry your belle, cuz you are the only son? You no even get money.

Put a ring on it if he sure for you, or na me gangan go carry her go Comot the Thang

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:08pm On Mar 06
Ezechi18:

let her abort it. You can opt out from fatherhood at anytime. She cannot.

Don't destroy someone's daughter's future because you were too stupid to use a condom

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:13pm On Mar 06
advanceDNA:
Its funny.......and I don't get it...

when a woman doesn't want the baby, the man doesn't have a say.....

..but when its the the man that doesn't want baby... the woman will start threatening fire and brimestone, dragging him for marriage and child support
it is very simple, a man can want a baby now but not want it in a few years time. Men can opt out of fatherhood when a younger woman comes along or when he loses interest or any other reason.

Women on the other hand are stuck with the results of a man's ejaculation for the rest of her life. Ask all the single moms and baby mamas around you. They had to stay when the man opted out, no matter the reason. The woman is the one taking the risk. Risking her life by carrying that pregnancy, so it makes Sense that her decisions should hold more weight.

The only time the man has such power is when the man is about to ejaculate or when he marries her and does fatherly duties to the child.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Wearetheugliest: 12:26pm On Mar 06
Starboytwo:
You are fucking a churchy girl, hell awaits you.

Oniranu, Oti domolomo kpa

Make she leave school, leave church, carry your belle, cuz you are the only son? You no even get money.

Put a ring on it if he sure for you, or na me gangan go carry her go Comot the Thang
Haba Starboytwo grin wetin dis alaye do u nah cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by advanceDNA: 12:39pm On Mar 06
DrFunmisticGlow:
it is very simple, a man can want a baby now but not want it in a few years time. Men can opt out of fatherhood when a younger woman comes along or when he loses interest or any other reason.

Women on the other hand are stuck with the results of a man's ejaculation for the rest of her life. Ask all the single moms and baby mamas around you. They had to stay when the man opted out, no matter the reason. The woman is the one taking the risk. Risking her life by carrying that pregnancy, so it makes Sense that her decisions should hold more weight.

The only time the man has such power is when the man is about to ejaculate or when he marries her and does fatherly duties to the child.
....I actually don't care whose decision holds more weight in determining weda the child lives or dies....

My issue here is .....If u feel u have the total right to deny me an opportunity of being a father when I want it, just because u are not ready want to become a mother, or u have someone else u want to marry, or because u feel i am broke..

Why do u think u have the right to drag me in to becoming a father or ur husband when i am not interested just because u want it....

By the way...Nobody is stuck.....anyone irresponsible enough can leave at anytime. ..and we've seen many women dump their kids after birth

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06
Your girlfriend should act mature in this if she wants to spend the rest of her life with you. Yeah, people get pregnant in relationships out of carelessness when they never wanted to. And I'm never against abortion. It depends on the circumstances.

In this case, since you love this girl and you want to marry her, there's no need to abort the child if she will accept to marry you too.

The biggest scam that originated from our society is when they say it's a taboo to have a child before marriage.

If your woman doesn't want to keep that child knowing full well you'll marry her, show her the exit door, because she doesn't care about your happiness.

What's the point of killing the child of a to be husband because of what the church will say and societal construct and still want to stay with the man.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:21pm On Mar 06
advanceDNA:

....I actually don't care whose decision holds more weight in determining weda the child lives or dies....

My issue here is .....If u feel u have the total right to deny me an opportunity of being a father when I want it, just because u are not ready want to become a mother, or u have someone else u want to marry, or because u feel i am broke..

Why do u think u have the right to drag me in to becoming a father or ur husband when i am not interested just because u want it....

By the way...Nobody is stuck.....anyone irresponsible enough can leave at anytime. ..and we've seen many women dump their kids after birth

because your orgasm(ejaculation)resulted in a child, not hers.
So take responsibility for those few seconds of pleasure.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:24pm On Mar 06
NeckingNgulping:
Your girlfriend should act mature in this if she wants to spend the rest of her life with you. Yeah, people get pregnant in relationships out of carelessness when they never wanted to. And I'm never against abortion. It depends on the circumstances.

In this case, since you love this girl and you want to marry her, there's no need to abort the child if she will accept to marry you too.

The biggest scam that originated from our society is when they say it's a taboo to have a child before marriage.

If your woman doesn't want to keep that child knowing full well you'll marry her, show her the exit door, because she doesn't care about your happiness.

What's the point of killing the child of a to be husband because of what the church will say and societal construct and still want to stay with the man.

it is never guaranteed for a woman that he will marry her until he does. So she should risk being a single mother, her entire future, based on the promise of a wet behind the ears, man who is still relying on his parents?

It never ends well for women who make such a gamble.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by advanceDNA: 1:34pm On Mar 06
DrFunmisticGlow:
because your orgasm(ejaculation)resulted in a child, not hers.
So take responsibility for those few seconds of pleasure.

Ohhhh....So now it's one person making the child.... not both?.....now I get it.... grin
No wonder we have baby mamas everywhere

So U women just feel "oga im pregnant must automatically lead to aso ebi and wedding ring, forgetting that just as u women can opt out whenever u like....the man too can do same.... Sigh!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:39pm On Mar 06
advanceDNA:

Ohhhh....So now it's one person making the child.... not both?.....now I get it.... grin

So U women just feel "oga im pregnant must automatically lead to aso ebi and wedding ring, forgetting that just as u women can opt out whenever u like....the man too can do same.... Sigh!!

The most controllable variable to making the child is always the man. Next time wear a condom, or better still, get a vasectomy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:44pm On Mar 06
advanceDNA:

how easy is it for a woman to opt out?

You know what, I agree with what you are saying and implying.. More women should opt out by abandoning babies with their fathers who know next to nothing about parenting. More women should opt out by dropping babies at orphanages, hospitals, CHURCHES, mosques and fire stations. More women should opt out by throwing babies at pit latrines, gutters and refuse heaps.

I totally agree

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by advanceDNA: 1:51pm On Mar 06
DrFunmisticGlow:
The most controllable variable to making the child is always the man. Next time wear a condom, or better still, get a vasectomy.

Most controllable?? Hahahahahah...When there is a very high risk of condom damage?
...How can the gender bearing 95% of the risk leave the decision to use a condom ( that can break )....in the hands of the gender that has little or no risk to bear....I mean, the gender that can just walk away and refuse to marry u or care for the child....its funny grin grin

U know what's even more funny..you!.... trying to absolve ur gender of any responsibility in consensual sex u willfully spread ur legs to collect....

The most controllable variable....is closing ur legs and not fvck a man that has not married u

because if truly she understood risk of abandonment and decided to abort when the guy said he wanted the baby......she would have aborted all the same, when the guy outrightly said he doesn't want the baby

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:14pm On Mar 06
advanceDNA:

Most controllable?? Hahahahahah...When there is a very high risk of condom damage?
...How can the gender bearing 95% of the risk leave the decision to use a condom ... that can break .....in the hands of the gender that has little or no risk to bear....I mean, the gender that can just walk away and refuse to marry u or care for the child....its funny grin grin

U know what's even more funny..mu trying to absolve ur gender of any responsibility in consensual sex u willfully spread ur legs to collect....

The most controllable variable....is closing ur legs and not fvck a man that has not married u

because if truly she understood risk of abandonment and decided to abort when the guy said he wanted the baby......she would have aborted all the same, when the guy outrightly said he doesn't want the baby
I will repeat. Every man's orgasm can result in a child. Not every woman orgasm can do so. Not every child is conceived through consexual means. If a woman opens her legs to receive fresh air. She will not get pregnant. Only when a man puts his penis in between her laps can a child occur( except IVF and co) so yes the variable with the most control is the man.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Prettygirl200(f): 2:15pm On Mar 06
advanceDNA:

Who are the many women if I may ask? Can you compare the number of useless and irresponsible father's to the mother's? Why are there single mothers everywhere? It is very very very difficult for women to abandon their children and even when the useless father do they stand up and take care of their kids, now that am grown I now understand why mother's are loved and more cared for either by their son's or daughters compare to father's. And all I can say is that Mothers deserves it 100×100. So just keep that your lame excuse to yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by NeckingNgulping(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06
DrFunmisticGlow:
it is never guaranteed for a woman that he will marry her until he does. So she should risk being a single mother, her entire future, based on the promise of a wet behind the ears, man who is still relying on his parents?

It never ends well for women who make such a gamble.

Based on your opinion, she shouldn't blame the boy if she's shown the exit door. He said he really wants the child. He threatened a break up for the abortion.

I can't keep a woman who wouldn't keep the child that i want, especially when i intend to marry her. I won't force her to keep it, though.

She's going after the abortion.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by advanceDNA: 2:24pm On Mar 06
Prettygirl200:
Who are the many women if I may ask? Can you compare the number of useless and irresponsible father's to the mother's?
I don't have the statistics... but if a man says he doesn't want to be a father after u met and fvcked ...why keep the baby ?? I don't get...

Prettygirl200:

Why are there single mothers everywhere?

Asides those whose spouse died....its because women wont close their legs and keep sleeping with men that haven't married them.
Truth is we all wanna fvck..so the onus is on everybody to fvck who wants to be with us....like the OP ..the girl doesn't want him despite the fact that he wants to stay...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Balablue64: 2:27pm On Mar 06
If you paid her before sex then don't claim responsibility for it, deny it, its her business let her take care of the pregnancy. Shikena
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by dkidd: 2:29pm On Mar 06
Prettygirl200:
Who are the many women if I may ask? Can you compare the number of useless and irresponsible father's to the mother's? Why are there single mothers everywhere? It is very very very difficult for women to abandon their children and even when the useless father do they stand up and take care of their kids, now that am grown I now understand why mother's are loved and more cared for either by their son's or daughters compare to father's. And all I can say is that Mothers deserves it 100×100. So just keep that your lame excuse to yourself.
Men are not the sole reasons there are single mothers everywhere. Some brought it on themselves, some are victims of circumstances and some chose to be single mothers for their own selfish reasons. So stop blaming men entirely. Some women share the blames too. Besides we still have single fathers everywhere

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Sparrk007(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06
Tell her you cannot kill your own child but if the preg is not yours she should go ahead and abort it and watch out for her next action grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by advanceDNA: 2:33pm On Mar 06
DrFunmisticGlow:
I will repeat. Every man's orgasm can result in a child. Not every woman orgasm can do so. Not every child is conceived through consexual means. If a woman opens her legs to receive fresh air. She will not get pregnant. Only when a man puts his penis in between her laps can a child occur( except IVF and co) so yes the variable with the most control is the man.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?
What are u saying...A woman has never needed an orgasm to have a child...a woman only needs to receive a sperm in her vagina to have a child...that's why the only sure controllable factor is for to not receive it because shes at greater risk as u said...

.because a condom which u prescribed earlier can break, contraceptive too(pre or post sex can fail.)
So....Why fvck a man that has not married u and can walk away if u understand the baby mama risk...then end up dragging him over a child u alone decided to keep when pregnancy test came out positive

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Angel55555(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06
DrFunmisticGlow:

Well said, Sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by candygist: 4:47pm On Mar 06
Ezechi18:

You want to damage her life. Later you will day you ar looking for a God fearing wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Quality20(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06
Who will bear d consequences?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by 1Sharon(f): 5:08pm On Mar 06
NeckingNgulping:

Based on your opinion, she shouldn't blame the boy if she's shown the exit door. He said he really wants the child. He threatened a break up for the abortion.

I can't keep a woman who wouldn't keep the child that i want, especially when i intend to marry her. I won't force her to keep it, though.

She's going after the abortion.

Saying he really wants the child doesn't mean anything. OP said he is broke.

And just because he said he wants to marry her doesn't mean anything either.
Lots of women are single mothers based on a man's false promises. OP is using marriage talk to control her and I see through it.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by pocohantas(f): 5:23pm On Mar 06
Ezechi18:

Yea right. Before we know it, 4 years done waka. We still dey carry go...🎤

If you want to marry her, go ahead and marry her. When a sensible woman doesn't feel any longterm security with a man, she would avoid getting pregnant for him, because if that happens __she is trapped with her bad choice. Except she is ready to be a single mother. Now is the time to man-up and show your abilility to lead, protect and provide. Once she sees that, she would relax and you two would be able to handle talks and her parents as one.

Please, do not abort the baby. Go see her parents and do small something on her head.

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06
1Sharon:

Saying her really wants the child doesn't mean anything. OP said he is broke.

And just because he said he wants to marry her doesn't mean he would.
Lots of women are single mothers based on a man's false promises.

Everyone has their decisions to make and stick to. In a situation like this, the girl can do whatever floats her boat. But you should know that life is all about taking risks.

The girl's decision not to keep the pregnancy isn't based on lack of trust or uncertainty as to whether the boy will stay or not. She's scared of what the society or church will think.

If i were the one, you either keep it or leave.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by 1Sharon(f): 5:55pm On Mar 06
NeckingNgulping:

Everyone has their decisions to make and stick to. In a situation like this, the girl can do whatever floats her boat. But you should know that life is all about taking risks.

The girl's decision not to keep the pregnancy isn't based on lack of trust or uncertainty as to whether the boy will stay or not. She's scared of what the society or church will think.

If i was the one, you either keep it or leave.

My advise to her will be to abort, learn from the costly mistake and move on with her life.
Aside society she is also worried about her career.

Keep it or leave? Lots of women that are single mothers fell for that trap. Men also trap women.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Prostitute? / Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? / The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.