Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains (841 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand / Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by savenaijatoday: 12:09pm On Mar 07
It is now clear things will keep getting worse under Tinubu. There are no signs that the economy will get better because Tinubu has no plan. It's not by force to be in Aso Rock. If you're clueless, give way for the best hands to do the job. After all, we warned you.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by Asonaijaaso: 12:10pm On Mar 07
You are the clueless one.
Tinubu has implemented policies that can set us on a path for growth.
Policies that should have been in place over the past 50 years.
Was all done within 8 months of these administration.
Buhari printing 22 trillion Naira during Covid was the problem
Every country in the world at this time is suffering the covid money printing
Nigeria is worse because we do not produce anything.
Tinubu could have continue printing the money as well
but eventually when we stop, 1$= 10000000000 naira

The earlier we start showing fiscal responsibility.
The more foreign investors will comfortable.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by Cindypresh(f): 12:17pm On Mar 07
Just like buhari, tinupoo is a disaster.

Remember same people defending tinubu today were supporting buhari in the last 8 years

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by Coolestguy2023: 12:19pm On Mar 07
Lazy wailers. Mugu

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by Nice2023(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07
What happens to those that aren't suffering.

Be comparing ur failures with other countries that are working.

U were not informed too?

Asonaijaaso:

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by savenaijatoday: 12:31pm On Mar 07
Coolestguy2023:
Lazy wailers. Mugu
After calling me lazy mugu, we will go to the same filing station, the same supermarkets and parks, pay the same exorbitant amounts and grumble home. Who is now the mugu?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by savenaijatoday: 12:33pm On Mar 07
Asonaijaaso:

You need help my dear brother. Mention one policy of Mr Tinubu you know.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by Coolestguy2023: 12:36pm On Mar 07
savenaijatoday:

After calling me lazy mugu, we will go to the same filing station, the same supermarkets and parks, pay the same exorbitant amounts and grumble home. Who is now the mugu?

You are mugu because you are lazy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by Asonaijaaso: 12:37pm On Mar 07
savenaijatoday:

I will give you 2 policies
1-Floating the naira, everybody pays equal amount
2-No more 419 petrol subsidy ?

I want you to tell me 2 policies he should implement.
Lets see who needs help ?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by Asonaijaaso: 12:38pm On Mar 07
savenaijatoday:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by Kaycee9242(m): 12:38pm On Mar 07
Very clueless and cornfused being

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by savenaijatoday: 12:45pm On Mar 07
Asonaijaaso:

Floating of Nigeria, is it a policy or an economic mistake, a disasterstroke we are trying to return? What makes it a policy?
How long have you read news to know that subsidy is back and bigger? How can $1 be N1700 and you're not paying for subsidy? How do you get the oil? Don't be foolishly tribal. Learn more and ask questions. Don't defend what you don't know.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by savenaijatoday: 12:54pm On Mar 07
Kaycee9242:
Very clueless and cornfused being
supported 100 percent

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by Asonaijaaso: 1:09pm On Mar 07
savenaijatoday:

Floating of Nigeria, is it a policy or an economic mistake, a disasterstroke we are trying to return or a policy? What makes it a policy?
How long have you read news to know that subsidy is back and bigger? How can $1 be N1700 and you're not paying for subsidy? How do you get the oil? Don't be foolishly tribal. Learn more and ask questions. Don't defend what you don't know.

Oga talk your own policies you want implemented.
And no more personal insults,II wont condone such i assume i am responding to a matured person.
Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by savenaijatoday: 1:18pm On Mar 07
Coolestguy2023:

You are mugu because you are lazy.
Are you lazy too?
Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by savenaijatoday: 1:19pm On Mar 07
Asonaijaaso:

Oga talk your own policies you want implemented.
And no more personal insults,II wont condone such i assume i am responding to a matured person.
Are you serious? So the builder of Lagos has no plans?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by Asonaijaaso: 1:22pm On Mar 07
savenaijatoday:

Are you serious? So the builder of Lagos has no plans?

The lagos he built was not in 8 months ?

None of the other 2 candidates are as prepared as BAT.
BAT is school of thought politically ?
The other 2 guys are neophytes
Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by savenaijatoday: 1:25pm On Mar 07
Asonaijaaso:

The lagos he built was not in 8 months ?

None of the other 2 candidates are as prepared as BAT.
BAT is school of thought politically ?
The other 2 guys are neophytes
Go for med check, you no well. Tinubu is so prepared that Nigerians are dying of hunger and insecurity. Tinubu is so prepared that no investors are coming to Nigeria. Tinubu is so prepared that companies are shutting down. You need help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by Asonaijaaso: 1:28pm On Mar 07
savenaijatoday:

go for med check, you no well.

You cant even hold a conversation,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by savenaijatoday: 1:31pm On Mar 07
Asonaijaaso:

You cant even hold a conversation,

You can only hold a conversation with a reasonable person not with someone showing questionable sanity.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by Asonaijaaso: 1:34pm On Mar 07
savenaijatoday:
You can only hold a conversation with a reasonable person not with someone showing questionable sanity.

Well,Nigerians have made their choice
Sore losers are not uncommon
but then again, thats why they are called losers.
Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by savenaijatoday: 1:36pm On Mar 07
Asonaijaaso:

Well,Nigerians have made their choice
Sore losers are not uncommon
but then again, thats why they are called losers.
Do you agree you need med check?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by DeepThroater: 1:38pm On Mar 07
savenaijatoday:
It is now clear things will keep getting worse under Tinubu. There are no signs that the economy will get better because Tinubu has no plan. It's not by force to be in Aso Rock. If you're clueless, give way for the best hands to do the job. After all, we warned you.

Emeka , you no sell market today ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07
Asonaijaaso:

Okay. So according to you, what is the way forward for this government ?

Why didn't he put in place, cushioning effects to reduce the burden of fuel subsidy removal and the floating of the exchange rate on the people ?

Things are on the high side, individuals and firms are not finding it funny. Firms are reporting losses, individuals purchasing power is depleting with speed,people are hungry and finding it difficult to afford necessities.

How long will this continue before we begin to see the reforms ?

Asking a honest question sir.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by savenaijatoday: 1:42pm On Mar 07
DeepThroater:

Emeka , you no sell market today ?
The other empty brain has disappeared. Now answer the questions.

Tinubu is so prepared that Nigerians are dying of hunger and insecurity. Tinubu is so prepared that no investors are coming to Nigeria. Tinubu is so prepared that companies are shutting down.
Do you agree?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by DeepThroater: 1:46pm On Mar 07
savenaijatoday:

The other empty brain has disappeared. Now answer the questions.

Tinubu is so prepared that Nigerians are dying of hunger and insecurity. Tinubu is so prepared that no investors are coming to Nigeria. Tinubu is so prepared that companies are shutting down.
Do you agree?

Is that all?

Keep venting

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by savenaijatoday: 1:48pm On Mar 07
DeepThroater:

Is that all?

Keep venting
Yes Mr Ebinpawa. That's the question Emeka has.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by DeepThroater: 1:49pm On Mar 07
savenaijatoday:

Yes Mr Ebinpawa

Nah you dey complain.

Hunger no reach my side

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by Asonaijaaso: 1:51pm On Mar 07
oluwasunkanmi97:

Okay. So according to you, what is the way forward for this government ?

Why didn't he put in place, cushioning effects to reduce the burden of fuel subsidy removal and the floating of the exchange rate on the people ?

Things are on the high side, individuals and firms are not finding it funny. Firms are reporting losses, individuals purchasing power is depleting with speed,people are hungry and finding it difficult to afford necessities.

How long will this continue before we begin to see the reforms ?

Asking a honest question sir.

Good questions
The honest truth is that no one knows
He doesnt have a crystal ball.
He was given a Cob of maize, instead of boiling it and eating it, like everyone else has done....he has removed each seed and planted it.
Now everyne is hungry, but we have to wait to reap the benefits. If we keep eating the seeds we cannot have a big farm.
Dubai planted their seeds
Qatar was a village with camels before LNG,now they planted their own seeds and we are actually goingto beg them for seeds, because we have been eating all our seeds for 50years
Norway planted their seeds as well.

Tinubu has finally bucked the trend by choosing to plant the seeds and not eat them like every other president.
Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by savenaijatoday: 1:53pm On Mar 07
DeepThroater:

Nah you dey complain.

Hunger no reach my side

hmm, remember all liar shall rot in hell. I'm not talking to you ooo but all liars. Ok, do you eat rice, beans, yam, semo? Do you buy fuel and other items? How much do you buy them now? What about your family members, neighbors and your village people? Is this Tinubu economy affecting them?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by savenaijatoday: 1:53pm On Mar 07
DeepThroater:

Nah you dey complain.

Hunger no reach my side

hmm, remember all liar shall rot in hell. I'm not talking to you ooo but all liars. Ok, do you eat rice, beans, yam, semo? Do you buy fuel and other items? How much do you buy them now? What about your family members, neighbors and your village people? Is this Tinubu economy affecting them ?
Re: Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains by favor914: 1:57pm On Mar 07
savenaijatoday:
Be deceiving yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/8022740/24-states-cant-pay-salaries

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Want Father In Lieu Of Toddler / Masquerade Don Chase Him Owner / Fayose Makes U-turn Over Plan To Return.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.