Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol (5510 Views)

This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by betonnaira: 4:18pm On Mar 07

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by eepeepook: 4:40pm On Mar 07
They can twerk to entice men online. Let them show real life working, they’ll be exhausted after three pumps. No be today we encounter these types.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by Blacklion3: 5:28pm On Mar 07
Haaaaaaaahahah
Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by imagrg(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07
Na you lose.
Dey play!
Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by obinna58(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07
Jennyclay when she finally meets the rich strong dude

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by ValCon888: 7:48pm On Mar 07
The guy has drilled her oilrig to the point where he found the infinity stones.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by Cassandraloius: 8:02pm On Mar 07
lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by otipoju(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07
eepeepook:
They can twerk to entice men online. Let them show real life working, they’ll be exhausted after three pumps. No be today we encounter these types.

I tell you. Most of them have zero skills.
Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by Sharatan(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07
Na only hardcore doggy fit cause this kind of pains..
My babe be living testimony grin grin
Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by Badbunny: 8:32pm On Mar 07
Sharatan:
Na only hardcore doggy fit cause this kind of pains..
My babe be living testimony grin grin

🧢
Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by betonnaira: 10:55pm On Mar 07
eepeepook:
true talk
Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by verifiablefacts: 7:38am On Mar 08
real4opa:
i, am opaniyi kehinde a graduate of chemistry.I have been a teacher since my graduation but recently salary job is not enough having tried to set up a school but starting capitals seems to a major debacle, i recently talk to a friend and he promised to get me maruwa and dropped 50k as a down payment which i saw on my phone accidentally not knowing the source but if it was from this forum i want to say a big thank you to the person who could have done this, may you never lack in Jesus name. Pls the owner of the maruwa claimed that things have increased in multiples that he had to changed some stuffs in the keke, so i have to pay 100k to secure the car. Pls i think he is taking advantage of my situation but kindly help me. 0249122909 wema opaniyi kehinde oladeji

Na for dis kind thread you wan take solicit for help?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by everythingtall3: 8:03am On Mar 08
that woman might have ovarian cyst or some underlying health condition that the sex triggered. Normally sex is meant to be enjoyed no matter how hard he gets.
Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by BareFacedLies(m): 8:45am On Mar 08
The guy really fúck am no be small grin
Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by johnog4sure: 9:32am On Mar 08
eepeepook:
No mind dem, na so one shake nyash finish, we reach hotel she begin dey cry, as preeek touch am

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by betonnaira: 12:07pm On Mar 08
johnog4sure:
No mind dem, na so one shake nyash finish, we reach hotel she begin dey cry, as preeek touch am
dem many
Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by epondudu: 12:40pm On Mar 08
BareFacedLies:
The guy really fúck am no be small grin

Infact he gave her factory reset.
Damn! big booty ladies only need small or medium prick, slim ladies need big and long prick because slim ladies puna move inward the harder the thrust the deeper the puna,unlike chubby ladies their puna move downward the harder the pounding the more it touches their internal wall.

All this big nyash ladies no dey like deeper pounding, na to dey shake bumbum upandan Dem know.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by betonnaira: 6:26pm On Mar 08
epondudu:

Infact he gave her factory reset.
Damn! big booty ladies only need small or medium prick, slim ladies need big and long prick because slim ladies puna move inward the harder the thrust the deeper the puna,unlike chubby ladies their puna move downward the harder the pounding the more it touches their internal wall.

All this big nyash ladies no dey like deeper pounding, na to dey shake bumbum upandan Dem know.
skinny ones hardly complain, i wonder why
Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:12am On Mar 09
This is the reason why you need to do plenty of pre-intimacy before you enter so that you will not bruise the lady's toto grin
Re: Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol by betonnaira: 6:24pm On Mar 09
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
This is the reason why you need to do plenty of pre-intimacy before you enter so that you will not bruise the lady's toto grin
lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? / She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. / What's That Habit You Have Been Trying To Drop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.