Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" (18534 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by GenFunction: 10:59am On Mar 08
Again o
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by mmadu4: 11:00am On Mar 08
hmmmm
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Icandream: 11:00am On Mar 08
Dyfynezz12:
Say she get boyfriend no mean say u no fit bang her.
Some guys don't know that most girls don't like guys asking them to date them,just strike a friendly relationship with them nd be eating the puna.
Allow them to continue having their serious relationship in peace

Why won't we keep having disloyal girlfriends when in reality it's guys like u that encourages them to be like that?

5 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Worksunlimited: 11:00am On Mar 08
DorianD:
There's this pretty lady I have been crushing on. We are both students of a Nursing college, although she's my junior (first year). Shes got the Mercedes Bends, a likeable personality, and seemed like someone I would really want something serious with for the long haul.

Just about the day I planned on getting her number to let her know my intentions, to my greatest shock she asked for mine, and questioned why I wasn't in school the previous day. This thicked all the boxes for me and felt like "the green light" was on, for a lady who wasn't in my cohort to notice my absence from school. Note that we have been acquaintances before this time, because I do engage her class in after school tutorial sessions.

To my greatest shock, she told me she's in a serious relationship, which got me confused. I have a feeling she's trying to play the "I am not unemployed card". I could press on, but dont want to be seen as a creep or stalker, so then I told her if we could just be friends as I already exposed my vulnerabilities, which she agreed.

Well it's not in my thing to be friend zoned so i discontinued my chats with her, but each time she notices my silence was becoming long, she would initiate a conversation on WhatsApp. I really can't wrap my head around this.

Do I just cut her off as fish plenty for water, or keep up with her games?

Move on
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by SPAMBOX7: 11:00am On Mar 08
Keep up with which game?
Abi na you dey play yourself

Person tell you they in a relationship instead make you move on let her come to you when she's serious you dey propose friendship.
This is how men shoot themselves right from the get go. Lmao

7 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by luminouz(m): 11:00am On Mar 08
DorianD:
There's this pretty lady I have been crushing on. We are both students of a Nursing college, although she's my junior (first year). Shes got the Mercedes Bends, a likeable personality, and seemed like someone I would really want something serious with for the long haul.

Just about the day I planned on getting her number to let her know my intentions, to my greatest shock she asked for mine, and questioned why I wasn't in school the previous day. This thicked all the boxes for me and felt like "the green light" was on, for a lady who wasn't in my cohort to notice my absence from school. Note that we have been acquaintances before this time, because I do engage her class in after school tutorial sessions.

To my greatest shock, she told me she's in a serious relationship, which got me confused. I have a feeling she's trying to play the "I am not unemployed card". I could press on, but dont want to be seen as a creep or stalker, so then I told her if we could just be friends as I already exposed my vulnerabilities, which she agreed.

Well it's not in my thing to be friend zoned so i discontinued my chats with her, but each time she notices my silence was becoming long, she would initiate a conversation on WhatsApp. I really can't wrap my head around this.

You won't be asking this question if you know the redpill

Join today, mudafucker!!!

5 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by asiga(m): 11:00am On Mar 08
Send in application to be besties joor

Knack the knack

When you tire

Tuwama

4 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Bahamas95(m): 11:01am On Mar 08
Quality20:
why will any guy date a girl in a serious relationship with a fiance?
No girl in a serious relationship would frolic with another guy. The ball is in her court, she's the one to decide what happens next.

3 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Bluffly: 11:01am On Mar 08
DorianD:

Tell her your intentions and ask she be sincere with you instead of living in limp mode
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by blackgold2018(m): 11:01am On Mar 08
DorianD:

you can't play the game bro.

For lady to give you greenlight. Number1 never ask her out. Be playing along, naturally without you even knowing things will fall into place on dating her.

Number2.. you would have never ask a lady if she has a boyfriend. Still play along without asking her relationship status. She will dump her boyfriend for you without even telling you

6 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by goldust777: 11:02am On Mar 08
Offpoint1:
As a man you should only back off if she's married or a girlfriend of your friend... Anything outside that, give her no rest.

If she yield to your request while still dating someone else, you are to wife her in the shortest of time because other predators are lurking around too.

Totally off point grin

1 Like

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by skj1377(m): 11:03am On Mar 08
Why is this on front page?

1 Like

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by blackgold2018(m): 11:04am On Mar 08
Goalnaldo:
Your case is similar to mine. Just that my girl is younger , 19 years. She collected my number first and constantly asks me about my girlfriend. When I saw the way she was moving like vinicius junior, I asked her if she loved me, and she said yes but was too shy to tell me 😁😂 I even created a thread about it
you created a thread on a 19yrs old??

Well probably you are a kid too
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Abrahamweb(m): 11:05am On Mar 08
48noble:
You qualified as a Fuckmate

Best gift ever given and should be received with both hands

3 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by wunmi590(m): 11:05am On Mar 08

Women will always be women, she might just be observing you for time being..

Her saying no shouldn't give you the opportunity to just put her off, she might actually be observing you first, to know the kind of person you are, as long as she's not telling you to constantly take her out and send her money..

Just give her space, you never can tell, she might actually be yours in no distance time...

Ire o

2 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by GenFunction: 11:06am On Mar 08
See ehn,u knw that ur course is hard nd requires focus.pls let that 1st year student concentrate on her book...4get any light u seeing,she doesnt knw wats shes doing,forgive her

3 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by blackgold2018(m): 11:06am On Mar 08
IamAtAnger:
You engages their class in after school tutorials .... isnt it clear on what she wants?... she's the matured one here while u have juz the higher number in age but not mature. My take, juz take ur mind off n focus on what she likes abt you i.e "after school tutorial" and see how what you want comes to you eventually... you're still naive abt women
my thoughts exactly.
Someone that has already giving you a greenlight, instead to play along till things fall in place on dating her. He went straight to ask her out. Or even asking her if she has a boyfriend

1 Like

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by JustPowerApps(m): 11:10am On Mar 08
She is trying to play you like Messi in the goal area of a team like the Super Eagles, lots of dribbles followed by a really nice tap in.

Don't fall for her tricks, or you will become a sub at 90+5'

Forget about her and get a girl who is ready, when she is done playing La liga with her so called BF, her eye go open, don't let anyone waste your time chief, detach yourself from her.

1 Like

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Chickensoup: 11:11am On Mar 08
Bro 5am. Were you thinking about the situation all night?.

Jokes apart, a lady collecting your number doesn't mean she is interested. She might even be attracted to you but doesn't want to be in a serious relationship either because she is focused on something or already in a relationship. Don't be love drunk and assume every action the other person takes.

She told you she is in a relationship, that means find someone else. That simple.

4 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:12am On Mar 08
My brother, maybe she want to change her boyfriend soon. Just stay close
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by okoroemeka(m): 11:12am On Mar 08
DorianD:

don't cut her off,there is no better joy than getting a pussy that is difficult,girls of nowadays had made the task easy that the thrill of the hunt is not there anymore,the challenge of taming a stubborn pussy is very sweet itself

2 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by hartopher76: 11:13am On Mar 08
play along as a friend, but ensure she sees you with other girls.

1 Like

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Jewessgratitud3: 11:18am On Mar 08
Hahahahaha..

Look for another girl. She's not into you. Just keeping you as reserve in case the guy she loves disappoints her or doesn't propose.

You don't want to be a second choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by JustPowerApps(m): 11:19am On Mar 08
DorianD:

What makes you think so..she doesn't vibe like one

You want him to explain to you how hkup girls vibe? At this point in time, you still can't identify a hkup girl. Bro!!! Find her snapchat handle, you will see things there.

If she is not on Snapchat, go to Instagram. Chat her with a made up IG account. Upload pictures of a guy posing with his Mercedes to your profile. DM her with hookup request, her response will shock you.

Nigerian girls are very easy to figure out.

4 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Jackipapa: 11:24am On Mar 08
Nollywood loading...................Raymond over to you
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by MadIT(m): 11:25am On Mar 08
Senior man, i hail o.
galadima77:
You get them more when you no send.

Carry thier matta for head and your name is sorry

The wise ones know this.

1 Like

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by jeromestarks: 11:26am On Mar 08
Op listen, how a girl treats you is how she will treat other guys.
If she has a serious guy and still flirt with you then, she will flirt with other guys when she's in relationship with you.
Do you want a girl that will be in a relationship with you and still fvck other guys?

The girl lacks self-control and she's fickle minded. Is that the kinda girl you want?

If you continue being friends, she might fvck you and you will eventually get hurt the most because she already told you she's in a serious relationship.

This kinda girl will make you stress yourself out just to keep her. You will constantly want to impress her. You will constantly want to be better than her "serious guy". Thus, you will constantly lose focus in life as you are bound to ignore what matters the most and focus on being with a girl.

If you go into relationship with her, YOU WILL BE THE SLAVE!
She will make you feel you're not enough. You will tag along in everything. You can't be the man around her - you're vulnerable.

Telling you she has a bf but giving you green light is a way to keep you in a state of uncertainty. No man is more foolish than an uncertain man. He can be manipulated at any point. He's what we called "the follow goat"

If she truly want something serious with you, she wouldn't have the effrontery to tell you that she has a bf. Believe it or not, if a girl likes you, she will be single.

Finally, you're a fool. Do you know why?

How would a girl openly put a leash around your neck and drag you to the mud and you're still contemplating whether to date her or free yourself?

My advice: Text this to her.

Hi dear, I really like you and wanted to date you but it's so cool that you already have a boyfriend. I am really happy for you both.
I guess I have to look somewhere else. Take care of yourself darling. I wish you all the best dear.

See you in school tomorrow.
(Then block her! If she makes a fuss about you blocking her, tell her you found another girl and you don't want to lose her [the new girl] to who you can't keep [the Benz girl].

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Mckandre(m): 11:26am On Mar 08
Quality20:
why will any guy date a girl in a serious relationship with a fiance?
no mind m, that's a typical mindset of a fuckboy. No sigma/alpha guy would like the idea of sharing his mate with any other guy,it speaks volume of such girls personality. If a girl still dates while she has a fiance, that's a complete red flag cos she's most likely gonna do same to u if u eventually win her over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Sucre6: 11:28am On Mar 08
She won't date you but will keep you as one of those beta males that will be in her feindzone that will constantly validates her and give her free attention she crave for.

Stop chatting with her if you value you manliness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by MadIT(m): 11:28am On Mar 08
Say forgive her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
GenFunction:
See ehn,u knw that ur course is hard nd requires focus.pls let that 1st year student concentrate on her book...4get any light u seeing,she doesnt knw wats shes doing,forgive her

1 Like

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by winner37(m): 11:28am On Mar 08
Let her know your feelings first probably she might accept you to be her Bleep mate..
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by laluski(m): 11:30am On Mar 08
Goalnaldo:
Your case is similar to mine. Just that my girl is younger , 19 years. She collected my number first and constantly asks me about my girlfriend. When I saw the way she was moving like vinicius junior, I asked her if she loved me, and she said yes but was too shy to tell me 😁😂 I even created a thread about it

You created a thread over a 19 old? A very unripe plantain.. Is this what this world has gotten to?
A 19 year old toddler?
Are you kidding me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) / Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? / A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.