Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday (10991 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) / Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by gaskiyamagana: 12:15pm On Mar 08
nlfpmod:
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is 67 years old today.

Olukayode Bakre shared photo of the former VP and wrote:

Olukayode Bakre
The political ingrate
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by gaskiyamagana: 12:16pm On Mar 08
jospepper:
Happy Birthday my President.
Of your RCCG.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by gaskiyamagana: 12:18pm On Mar 08
seeker121:
Happy birthday to the president Nigeria never had courtesy of moneybag politicians and stupid delegates.
Shameless, hypocrite and ingrate politician with bird of same feather hosanna singers.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by gaskiyamagana: 12:19pm On Mar 08
EyeCumInPiece:
Happy Birthday Sir.
Far better Presdo than that Curse & Plague of a Druggie Microphone Licker. 😂
It will pain you till second coming of Jesus. Bat till 2031.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by aikhimself: 12:39pm On Mar 08
He aided and abated murderous and evil governments of Buhari.
He acted as obedient houseboy while Fulani Herdsmen and Muslim extremists slaughter innocent Nigerians yet he remain mute and instead gave Nigerians fake assurance.

He called himself a Christian pastor yet cower in the corner while corruption and evil ran rampage.

He was never bold, he is a true definition of a coward. He remained silence instead of resigning and separating from forces of evil and darkness.

There's nothing Christian about him
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Starhearts: 12:52pm On Mar 08
writeprof:

You don't mean this

Anyway, I won't blame him since every community in Nigeria has a councillor (LGA), a member at the State house of assembly, a member at the house of rep, and a senator at the senate. These 5 people are expected to bring the needed developments to their constituencies.

The president and his vice + the governor and their deputy have the entire people nation/state as their constituencies.

My thinking.

Ur thinking is wrong ?

Ask kaduna pple wht nd wht dey enjoy nd d development dat came to d Town were VP SAMBO came 4rm during d tenure of GEJ
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Starhearts: 12:56pm On Mar 08
LegacyB:

I hope you know the difference between Vice President and President?
And note Ikene is a home to me.

Good wht was d impact of d VP to d whole ikenne town ? Talkless of ikenne local government?
Can u name any development dat Osibanjo brought to ikenne Town? Or wht development or impact we have in ikenne local during 8 years of Osibanjo era.
He even lose his poliing unit to PDP during governorship election

Pls fact check ✔ me
How many pple did he improve his/her life?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Starhearts: 12:58pm On Mar 08
otherway:

Go through the comments here so far and you will see that even when you have freedom of expression, you sound so fooooooolish

On the seventh day HE rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless..

He would created anoda creature

When nonentities like you speak they are easily identified
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Anonimoux: 1:35pm On Mar 08
He would have been a much better option. Tufiakwa I can't believe Nigeria missed out on Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by okastumE(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08
happy birthday one of Nigeria best political hands..
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by ufuosman(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Scholarforlife: 3:09pm On Mar 08
The stay of Pro Osinbajo in the saddle of power when Muhammadu Buhari was out of the country for 100 days was a testament to how pleasant his government would have been if he was given the chance.

I remember one PDP stalwart who was always critical of PMB coming out few days to Buhari's arrival to say that Buhari should not bother to come back lest he scattered what the Prof had started doing. I laughed seeing that even the opposition was enjoying Prof Osinbajo.

Happy birthday PYO.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Lomprico2: 3:26pm On Mar 08
Happy birthday sir, please can you show tinubu what you were doing when buhari use to hand over to you? Omo the hardships is too much for the citizens.
The man is totally clueless.
Thank you.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Chasito(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08
I wish this man and Peter obi can unite together under one political party and contest for 2027 election, Nigeria will be better.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Afobaba33(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08
GOD will continually bless and Honour you Sir
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Talknochip(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08
Happy birthday Sir
You were loved and still loved

May God grant you good health and long life
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Nteogwuija(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08
Alliswell248:
The sore losers are hypocrites.....

We needed Jagaban to put an end to the north quest for power.

Osinbajo can't match Atiku.....

No regret voting Jagaban and rejecting the Yes Daddy man....

U can cry .....if you like....

Ending what quest for power? Isn't it the game plan for Tinubu to hand over to Shettima in 2031?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by soccerlite: 9:04pm On Mar 08
Enjoy your loot

Prof, pastor deputy of a cow

buhari & osinbajo destroyed nigeria
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Goddyrichie(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08
nlfpmod:

Olukayode Bakre
I wish APC give this man the presidential candidate I would have vote 🗳 for him even though I hate d party so much I would have vote for d party cuz of this man
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by bikefab(m): 10:27pm On Mar 08
A man without conscience. A pastor who stoodby and watched innocent blood being spilled across the length and breadth of this country right under his watch. A senior advocate who looked the other way while there was flagrant abuse of the rule of law. A supposed Christian who couldn't utter a word while impunity raged right under his nose. Sir, posterity will judge you.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by LegacyB: 11:34pm On Mar 08
Starhearts:

Good wht was d impact of d VP to d whole ikenne town ? Talkless of ikenne local government?
Can u name any development dat Osibanjo brought to ikenne Town? Or wht development or impact we have in ikenne local during 8 years of Osibanjo era.
He even lose his poliing unit to PDP during governorship election

Pls fact check ✔ me
How many pple did he improve his/her life?
Again let me ask you. Do you know why they refer to vice president as spare Tyre? What exactly would Osinbajo do without Buhari’s approval.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Uchek(m): 12:10am On Mar 09
I disagree!
Strafudeen:
A good man who played a bad role.
Wasted space.
Played the house slave.

Expected to have a better time to make impact , and lost the actual time God gave him to make impact.

I wish you enough time for reflection on your contributions to the present trouble your nation is facing.

Nonetheless, happy birthday sir.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Starhearts: 5:26am On Mar 09
LegacyB:

Again let me ask you. Do you know why they refer to vice president as spare Tyre? What exactly would Osinbajo do without Buhari’s approval.

Who knack u plank 4 head ?
So VP does not power or influence to facilitate project to his/her local gobt, abi?

Stop saying crap?

And again y doesn't help any individuals?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Sirianese: 5:52am On Mar 09
nlfpmod:

Olukayode Bakre

Man of yesterday
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Juniorangel(m): 8:50am On Mar 09
An Icon, this is the man they were supposed to give to us not that short old bent thief that steals, grabs, and runs away with everything...
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by dahmie2013: 9:10am On Mar 09
INTEGRITYA1:
Happy Birthday Sir, the Erudite of our time.

Omoluabi atata, Igba Odun; Odun kan.

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by LegacyB: 5:30pm On Mar 09
Starhearts:

Who knack u plank 4 head ?
So VP does not power or influence to facilitate project to his/her local gobt, abi?

Stop saying crap?

And again y doesn't help any individuals?

Am sure you aren’t from Ikene. The people I know there are respectful, not uncultured like you. Sebi you know his family house go there and state your grievances instead of forming online warrior.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Starhearts: 6:29pm On Mar 09
LegacyB:

Am sure you aren’t from Ikene. The people I know there are respectful, not uncultured like you. Sebi you know his family house go there and state your grievances instead of forming online warrior.

On d seventh day HE rested.
If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless
He would created anoda creature.

Apa eniyan
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Starhearts: 6:30pm On Mar 09
LegacyB:

Truth is bitter
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by LegacyB: 8:20am On Mar 10
Starhearts:

On d seventh day HE rested.
If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless
He would created anoda creature.

Apa eniyan
Well somedays probably soonest you would be wiser. Let’s give you your online trolling trophy. U can add it to your résumé’ it can keep you busy. Osinbajo is greater and will always be greater than anyone your generation will ever produce . Ikene bastard. Omo ale. Jati Jati!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Starhearts: 9:46am On Mar 10
LegacyB:

Well somedays probably soonest you would be wiser. Let’s give you your online trolling trophy. U can add it to your résumé’ it can keep you busy. Osinbajo is greater and will always be greater than anyone your generation will ever produce . Ikene bastard. Omo ale. Jati Jati!

Baba e onikuuuure, iwo omo ale jati jati ikeji eranko yi!
Aja lo ma pa iya e.
Fu..cking vacouous troglodyte
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday by Starhearts: 9:49am On Mar 10
LegacyB:

What manner of reproductive cells bore you?
Where you cooked up from an emergency unequipped lab in Somalia?

You must win the award for idiot of the year 2024

On a scale of 1-10, your intelligence level would be underrange.

Foolish boy, (because u re not a man ) next time don't start mention people with insults.

Now run along Bingo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour / Top Memorable Quotes Of Robert Mugabe / 2023: Young Professionals In Diaspora Give Jonathan One-Week Ultimatum To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.