Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Hope This Is Not Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hope This Is Not Your Girlfriend? (1432 Views)

My Boyfriend Says I Look Like Genevieve...i Hope He's Not Deceiving Me / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope This Is Not Your Girlfriend? by Orikinla(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2011
A Nigerian babe caught stealing a BB was mobbed and stripped totally Unclad and I want you to check out on https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-802448.0.html and view the video.

I hope she is not your girlfriend. grin
Re: I Hope This Is Not Your Girlfriend? by pendo89(f): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2011
you know orinkila this video was posted here yesterday and the thread got soo hot I think it was removed.
I think the question you should have asked was 'what would your reaction be if she was your gf and you were in the crowd?'
Re: I Hope This Is Not Your Girlfriend? by Orikinla(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2011
pendo89:

you know orinkila this video was posted here yesterday and the thread got soo hot I think it was removed.
I think the question you should have asked was 'what would your reaction be if she was your gf and you were in the crowd?'

I will call the Police to rescue her and do my best to make her recover from the stigma and trauma of her public disgrace.

Her life is priceless compared to a BB or whatever toy money can buy.

I will never even disgrace any girl in public for stealing anything from me.
Re: I Hope This Is Not Your Girlfriend? by tellwisdom: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2011
Hurricanla, is it that you read with your eyes closed these dayz #Old news jor undecided undecided
Re: I Hope This Is Not Your Girlfriend? by Orikinla(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

Hurricanla, is it that you read with your eyes closed these dayz #Old news jor undecided undecided

I did not know about the story until this afternoon.
But my point is she could be the girlfriend or sister of any one we know.
And treating anyone like that over a property that cannot be compared to her life is not justified in any way.
Re: I Hope This Is Not Your Girlfriend? by 190smh: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2011
That looks like mzdarkskin my girlfriend from dulwich shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Hope This Is Not Your Girlfriend? by claremont(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2011
The woman in question is wrong for stealing, the people who stripped her naked are also wrong for doing that. They are both equally wrong, and they both have lost their morals and dignity. A person who steals, irrespective of the sex, has thrown away whatever dignity or morals he/she should possess.
Re: I Hope This Is Not Your Girlfriend? by stepone(m): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2011
that is inhuman and brutality, she should be arrested and let the law take it course. those who strip her should be charge aswell.
Re: I Hope This Is Not Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2011
ok this one na simple matter.this babe ask her boyfriend to buy her black berry and the bobo tell her say he no get money to buy her one so den she had no option than to steal a black berry grin.I remember back in the day when those nokia tourchlight phones were in vogue if naija babes go phone call center dem always dey fond of stealing some of the nokia touchlight phones grin
Re: I Hope This Is Not Your Girlfriend? by kandiikane(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2011
Do they strip male thieves naked too?

Ahaha, would like to see the day a male thief is caught by women.
Re: I Hope This Is Not Your Girlfriend? by silvertuke(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2011
BB wahala

(1) (Reply)

7 Lies All Women Tell Men / Women Are Dangerous!!! / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.