Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Single And Searching... I Need A Loyal Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Searching... I Need A Loyal Girl (180 Views)

10 Best African Countries To Find A "LOYAL" Wife / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single And Searching... I Need A Loyal Girl by josh123(m): 5:42pm On Mar 09
Hello, nairalanders, I have read how nairaland have helped people found their partners, so I would love to try it out and maybe I will be lucky enough to find someone.

I AM SINGLE
I WORK
I LIVE ALONE
A CHRISTIAN
Yoruba by tribe and I live in Benin City

I want a girl from the age of 20 to 26, preferably a Christian, she works and one that have sense...

You can contact me on Whatsapp if you are interested

Re: Single And Searching... I Need A Loyal Girl by galadima77(m): 6:44am On Mar 10
Keep a descent vibe and they'd naturally gravitate towards you.

Honesty is key

(1) (Reply)

Pidgin Error: My Mum Was Like "Na Who Sang Am?" / Sweet Kiss In Bed / Damn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.