Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying (2993 Views)

See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by ITbomb(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2011
I can bet 2k dollars , she is phuckin behind u, and possibly earning some cash. But since she always come back to u, I guess she loves u, keep her, endure her . smh
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by cynthiafred67(f): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2011
She is definitely cheating on u, those her tears are  tricks because she knws u don't like 2 see her cry.  Some people cry only wen they are guilty.
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by 195(f): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2011
[size=28pt]why are 190's always suffering from the hands of Nigerian women angry angry[/size]
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2011
"A sunkun rojo, ile lo man tu" meaning: she who cries and talks is a home destroyer. Let me tell you something: You can only know what a woman wants you to know; whatever she does not want you to know, you can't know. Ladies know how to scheme. They will cry and cry and continue to cheat on you. As a man, you need to train yourself against  womem schemes. One thing a man should perfect in his life is indifference when it comes to a woman's attitude. Love a woman with the whole of your heart but when she fcucks up just once, kick her out of your life and move on.

I will rather betray the whole world than to let the whole world betray me. grin
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by tiamor: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2011
do unto others what u like others to do unto you too. the question is? are you faithful to her ist? all i can say is that that gurl is sleeping with a lots of guys no be one and no be two. its very easy to find out if some one truly loves you or not my dear. forget the tears o. that one na ojoro. she seems an addict to guys and runs and it will take only the grace of god for her to stop. sit her down one on one for a final talk on this issue then try ur best at ur own capacity to provide for her needs like a real man should and don"t ask her for her money bcz it can only encourage her to do more and secretly give the money to you to be happy. ask her questions about how she enjoys sex with you and make sure you satisfy her on bed too. why i am saying this is because this are the primary things that makes a lot of women flirt. above all, open ur eyes with this gurl and pay attention to every tricks she might try to play, control ur emotions because ur the only one in love here o, don"t be too emotional with her because she knows your weakness and probably knows you better than you know her. its only time to find out the truth. be very sensitive and you will know the truth.
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by tiamor: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2011
do unto others what u like others to do unto you too. the question is? are you faithful to her ist? all i can say is that that gurl is sleeping with a lots of guys no be one and no be two. its very easy to find out if some one truly loves you or not my dear. forget the tears o. that one na ojoro. she seems an addict to guys and runs and it will take only the grace of god for her to stop. sit her down one on one for a final talk on this issue then try ur best at ur own capacity to provide for her needs like a real man should and don"t ask her for her money bcz it can only encourage her to do more and secretly give the money to you to be happy. ask her questions about how she enjoys sex with you and make sure you satisfy her on bed too. why i am saying this is because this are the primary things that makes a lot of women flirt. above all, open ur eyes with this gurl and pay attention to every tricks she might try to play, control ur emotions because ur the only one in love here o, don"t be too emotional with her because she knows your weakness and probably knows you better than you know her. its only time to find out the truth. be very sensitive and you will know the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Cute Ways To Propose Your Girlfriend / Advanced Level Of Friendzone / How Not To Be Friendzoned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.