Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. (3541 Views)

5 Amazing Things That Turn Girls ON Instantly, #1 Is A Secret To Know. / Small Girls Into Runs / The Things That Turn Girls On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by dealordea(m): 4:53am On Nov 14, 2011
Like that IDIOT beyonce go talk, they run the world but most of our naija girls now run there own world on Facebook. If our naija girls are eating, they will post the the fake everything on fb, when they want to sleep, they will post their loud ugly snoring , when going to toilet, they will post, when dressing up, they will post, when dancing , they will post , when they buy new cloth, they will post to show the whole world and who give the hell about what they are doing? Abeg, This naija girls dey make me vex.

Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by seedord247(m): 4:56am On Nov 14, 2011
Can you post more of this?
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by dealordea(m): 5:17am On Nov 14, 2011
Lol

Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by seedord247(m): 5:19am On Nov 14, 2011
Is this Ewa goin or Kenken? . . .

when you con take them out them go dey ask for Chinese rice wey thier papa Never taste Before.

Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by tellwisdom: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
embarassed embarassed grin grin grin
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by r231(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by Kx: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by Sijo01(f): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by Dyt(f): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
n wats ur own?
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
deal_ordea:

Like that beyonce go talk, they run the world but most of our naija girls now run there own world on Facebook. If our naija girls are eating, they will post the the fake everything on fb, [b]when they want to sleep, they will post their loud ugly snoring , when going to toilet, they will post, when dressing up, they will post, when dancing , they will post , when they buy new cloth, they will post to show the whole world [/b]and who give the hell about what they are doing? Abeg, This naija girls dey make me vex.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Can be pretty annoying! I swearigawd . . . That doesn't mean it's a crowd mentality though! Those that engage in such are suffering from an extreme case of low self esteem, so they falsely assume that by updating every move they make, they have a sense of pride. . . Something to be proud of and something for people to refer to when making reference to others about them. But hey, it's totally inconsequential in my opinion! wink[/size]
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
Ugly girls
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 15, 2011
and what do you call someone who spends time looking up and posting pictures of
useless human beings on an international forum.
tongue kiss kiss
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by 195(f): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2011
mzdarkskin does same too

who says nigerian girls post pics of everything they do

mzdarkskin post pics of nyash on her facebook too

mzdarkskin imma lying angry angry
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by pendo89(f): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2011
I see a generator too.
lmao @ the eating girl.
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2011
Facebook, yikes!
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by Agybabe(f): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2011
I call it Facebook saga or facebook madness! But it is not all girls.
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by sexlog(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2011
Facebook bores me!!! The way people post jargons is annoying, and u see some people commenting. U see posts like : oh! I just farts, what can i eat this morning?  Am inside molue, gisting with my mum, etc. I spend less than 10min on that site daily.
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by freecocoa(f): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2011
Seriously I'm yet to know what it is about facebook that causes this type of craze.
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2011
American celebrities are to blame.

@190 how would you know? tongue tongue
Re: Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. by chines4(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
Joblessness and boredom. with the advent of BB,I phone,Smart phone etc

(1) (Reply)

Gift Boxes For Valentine's / How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? / Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.