Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election (7676 Views)

Jonathan May Contest 2019 Election / Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 / Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
Raxxye:

I have always been a supporter of Buhari until after the last election(I actually campaigned for him), where I was utterly disappointed by his role in the mayhem that claimed hundreds of lives of innocent Nigerians, including members of the NYSC. I am certain he could have prevented it , or at least stopped it before it went too far.
Buhari has lost my respect and admiration. We have seen the best of him, he should forget it.

As long as abokis are not dying, the silly old man doesn't give a hoot angry I am beginning to wonder why he's so desperate to rule again at all cost, an unfinished business perhaps?!
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by 9ijaMan: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2011
I'd rather keep voting a Buhari who may keep losing elections than ever vote a GEJ who will keep looting the common wealth of the Nigerian people. I'd always vote the right candidate even if he'll lose than ever vote a known criminal even if all the odds favour the criminal to win.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Jarus(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2011
Raxxye:

I have always been a supporter of Buhari until after the last election(I actually campaigned for him), where I was utterly disappointed by his role in the mayhem that claimed hundreds of lives of innocent Nigerians, including members of the NYSC. I am certain he could have prevented it , or at least stopped it before it went too far.
Buhari has lost my respect and admiration. We have seen the best of him, he should forget it.

In what way did he play a role sir?
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by BiafranFirstSon(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2011
Why are you coming out again? You said if u fail in 2011,it is all over with u and politicts. If u can't keep ur promise,then u can't be a good leader. Nigeria needs a man of inergrity. Or are u the only hope for the Boko Haram to make Nigeria an islamic entity?
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by 9ijaMan: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
BiafranFirstSon:

Why are you coming out again? You said if u fail in 2011,it is all over with u and politicts. If u can't keep your promise,then u can't be a good leader. Nigeria needs a man of inergrity. Or are u the only hope for the Boko Haram to make Nigeria an islamic entity?
Comprehension may be a problem for most Nigerian youths and one can easily understand why, 'cos the PDP led government has systematically destroyed the fabric of education in the country. Kindly point out in the entire ariticle where Buhari said he'll contest again?
If not keeping promises is a requisite to being agood leader, I suppose GEJ has no business in Aso Rock then!
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by KINGwax(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
9ijaMan:

I'd rather keep voting a Buhari who may keep losing elections than ever vote a GEJ who will keep looting the common wealth of the Nigerian people. I'd always vote the right candidate even if he'll lose than ever vote a known criminal even if all the odds favour the criminal to win.
bottom line? U'll alwys be a failure, how interesting!
Lagos_Boi:

I will vote for him over and over again, It's his honesty to lead this country that is making him fail, he would have accepted several offers by PDP but his agenda is different. I will keep voting for him.
well, u can be best ready to keep going down the drain with him, you Zap.I.N. FAILURES!
Depointer1:

Do you have any proof for your thought? The reason Buhari wants to become the president is to improve your level of education. An educated person don't just make a statement without any proof or source.

so, who's uneducated? Jonathan? This sure proves your level of education needed be improved by that serial killer! It oozes outta your brians you low level intellectuals!
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
strangest:

2015 is already occupied, he should wait for 2050,
Occupied by who ? David mark or sambo ?
9ijaMan:

Why waste your vote on a terrorist who is not better than our shayo president ?
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by 9ijaMan: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Why waste your vote on a terrorist who is not better than our shayo president ?
Your signature line paints you as someone who's got better grey matter than your post above. Abeg direct us to evidences showing GMB to be a terrorists.
Please re-read your signature line again before you respond o!
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by passionate88: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
Areosapien:

Buhari lost in Katsina? There's a mistake somewhere.

There's no mistake somewhere, The Governor of Katsina is a P.D.P member and so is the house of assembly members.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by 9ijaMan: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2011
passionate88:

There's no mistake somewhere, The Governor of Katsina is a P.D.P member and so is the house of assembly members.
I didn't know Buhari contested for the post of Governorship of Katsina o! Abeg shed more light.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by blackolove(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2011
ooh my God wonders shall never end.i no fit laugh again abeg.please Mr Buhari and co please dont start again.why not let the sleeping dog lie?i thought that the Gen. Made a promise that if he fail again,he will never contest again?why are you guys making fun of him.He's got nothing to offer Nigeria.He had his chance before but fail to make a name like Abraham Lincon according to the person aruging him to keep trying.was Abraham Lincon a former head of state before he came to power again?you dont have to compare Buhari and Abraham Lincon please.he's no good to Nigeria.i respect Buhari but he sold his respect out.Abraham Lincon used his one chance to affact lives positively.is it right to compare Buhari with Abraham Lincon?
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Baawaa(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2011
After dey don frustrate Jonathan finish!let wait and c
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by BigMeat2: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2011
i think the old soldier mentioned that the last election will be his last

someone should please advise him that age is no longer on his side

he should leave the election field for his younger generation
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
blackolove:

ooh my God wonders shall never end.i no fit laugh again abeg.please Mr Buhari and co please dont start again.why not let the sleeping dog lie?i thought that the Gen. Made a promise that if he fail again,he will never contest again?why are you guys making fun of him.He's got nothing to offer Nigeria.He had his chance before but fail to make a name like Abraham Lincon according to the person aruging him to keep trying.was Abraham Lincon a former head of state before he came to power again?you dont have to compare Buhari and Abraham Lincon please.he's no good to Nigeria.i respect Buhari but he sold his respect out.Abraham Lincon used his one chance to affact lives positively.is it right to compare Buhari with Abraham Lincon?
abeg let him face his sugarcane plantation
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by hubreality(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2011
How old will he be in 2015 to rule Nigeria? If he is truly selfless, he should support someone of his choice in 2015, and not himself.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by kings112(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2011
Poster u mean say we go hear: sai buhari again.
What a shemles man
to rule na by 4s
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Skii(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2011
For the umpteenth time, Buhari had no hand in the violence against people in the North, the NYSC members included and given the shameful embarassments the PDP has provided us since our return to democracy, I think an alternative as was the case before this most recent election would have and do us well.
Anything but the PDP at the centre would truly represent a breath of fresh air.
So i think Buhari should be encouraged if indeed he is up to it for the fourth time. It is not in how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by lanrefront1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2011
Men, such a pity; our youths of today walk with their brain under their feet. Anyone with half a brain can see this guy is contesting for President because he wants to bring about the much needed revolutionary change to Nigeria. That means that most Nigerian youths of today have no brain. They are incapable of discerning and choosing a leader who ready against all odds to face all the forces of corruption and evil men and bring change to Nigeria.

It's sad to say, but the sufferings of many Nigerian youths may extend into their forties and even fifties.

No problem, when 2015 comes, go ahead and once again vote for your clueless and charlatan Jonathan; and the the evil demonic PDP who will keep on getting fat from sucking your blood.

It seems the youths can no longer make use of their own brain, but just follow popularPDP propangada.

Imagine: Buhari is a terrorist; Buhari has no intergrity (are u serious!); he killed NYSC students.

We are addicted to suffering and if Nairaland can be used a microcosm, I see no end in sight yet.

Pathetic and brain dead nation.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Beaf: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2011
9ijaMan:

Comprehension may be a problem for most Nigerian youths and one can easily understand why, 'cos the PDP led government has systematically destroyed the fabric of education in the country. Kindly point out in the entire ariticle where Buhari said he'll contest again?
If not keeping promises is a requisite to being agood leader, I suppose GEJ has no business in Aso Rock then!

Is that why we have 10million almajiri's, or is it because of local clowns like Buhari that have enslaved their own people?
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Beaf: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2011
blackolove:

Don't mind them, someone will soon claim that Buhari is Jesus on rapture day. I've never heard a more ridiculous comparison.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by danjohn: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2011
Whoever said that Buhari lost Kastina is being very misleading.  Buhari won Kastina in the Presidential election.  CPC won all three senate seats in Kastina and they also won a majority of the Kastina Federal House of Reps seats from Kastina.

My two cents for 2015 is that ACN and CPC need to rally behind Fashola (or another young, competent, and vibrant politician).  Buhari needs to campaign for Fashola in the North.  Fashola should go to every state in the north and campaign rigorously even if it means going to all the major mosques in the North and praying with them.  Buhari has made some PR miscalculations in the past.  He needs to do something to secure his legacy. 

We must remember that Buhari is still very popular in the Core North.  He ran a shoe string campaign and won 12 million votes.  Those are 12 million voters that Fashola could use.  Fashola can win the Southwest with 60 -70% and he can get between 30 - 50% in the Middle-Belt.  If Jonathan decides to run for a second term, Fashola getting an endorsement from Buhari may be enough to decide the election. 

For this to work though, they need to start working right now.  They should not wait until the last minute because we cannot entrust the country in the hands of a hastily formed coalition.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2011
lanre_front:

Men, such a pity; our youths of today walk with their brain under their feet. Anyone with half a brain can see this guy is contesting for President because he wants to bring about the much needed revolutionary change to Nigeria. That means that most Nigerian youths of today have no brain. They are incapable of discerning and choosing a leader who ready against all odds to face all the forces of corruption and evil men and bring change to Nigeria.

It's sad to say, but the sufferings of many Nigerian youths may extend into their forties and even fifties.

No problem, when 2015 comes, go ahead and once again vote for your clueless and charlatan Jonathan; and the the evil demonic PDP who will keep on getting fat from sucking your blood.

It seems the youths can no longer make use of their own brain, but just follow popularPDP propangada.

Imagine: Buhari is a terrorist; Buhari has no intergrity (are u serious!); he killed NYSC students.

We are addicted to suffering and if Nairaland can be used a microcosm, I see no end in sight yet.

Pathetic and brain dead nation.

How old are you?! Much needed revolution my foot angry
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by success4(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
OJUKWU for 2015, na Ibo turn na
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by bomly(f): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2011
Nah him father get Nigeria? anyway he should be dead before 2015 so nothing to worry about
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by texazzpete(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2011
The real reason Nigeria is so poorly developed is that we have a staggeringly large number of dolts in our Nation.

Buhari told you all he would NEVER consider contesting again for President. He NEVER joined in the election tribunal case that his party took against the PDP.
This article does not provide any direct quote from Buhari that he may consider running, nor does it have anything that remotely links him with a run in 2015. Yet here we have supposedly educated people heaping abuse on his head!

This is why whenever those corrupt Pentecostal pastors tell their flock that 'Nigeria is going to be one of the greatest countries in the world' I lose hope.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by godman01(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2011
Who say make him no contest?
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by success4(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
When did 'MAY' becomes WILL?
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by jmaine: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
Sai Buhari 2015 cheesy
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by dplordx(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2011
I voted GEJ this year. And it was the most stup1d thing I ever did in my entire life.
I will happily leave my bias and ignore this blindness called ethnic sentiment and vote in someone who will do the job right.
The best guy who scared corruption isnt a Yoruba or my ibo brother, it was a guy from the North. I dont care where the candidate is coming from as long hes the right guy
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by jmaine: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2011
dplordx:

I voted GEJ this year. And it was the most stup1d thing I ever did in my entire life.
I will happily leave my bias and ignore this blindness called ethnic sentiment and vote in someone who will do the job right.
The best guy who scared corruption isnt a Yoruba or my ibo brother, it was a guy from the North. I dont care where the candidate is coming from as long hes the right guy

Oh really, you don't need to lie to prove a silly point . . .You should be bold enough to sincerely declare where you voted . . . . below are all your posts prior to the elections

dplordx:

PS: Shows you GEJ is a complete spineless useless guy. [size=14pt]Im voting Ribadu or Buhari. Atleast these arent cowards[/size].[/b]

If after this , and you still voted for him . . .then your are as spineless as your words

dplordx:

[size=14pt]BB of course.[/size]
Why vote someone who isnt passionate about winning. Who believes its luck as usual.
Even the debate showed hes a complete failure. he didnt even say 1/2 of what pat utomi said despite the fact his was a monologue.
[size=14pt]A joke. a fake. a fraud. a failure. pdp no more! cool[/size]

Interesting you still voted for GEJ after saying all these

dplordx:

@comments

whatever! atleast, it contradicts all the lame silly lies that Buhari is pushing for Sharia in Nigeria. someone who wants Sharia wont be picking a Pastor.
And even if they dont win, this gives Pastor Bakare a political leverage to contest for be it NASS or State Governor come 2015. Its time our rich men of god start giving back to the people they have immensely benefited from. [size=14pt][b]Thumbs to Pastor Bakare. Your getting my vote[/size]

dplordx:

Bottom line: Only an enemy of the country will vote for this guy! Im fed up! [size=14pt]Give me IBB anyday anytime, hes better than this disaster called GEJ[/size]![/b]

If after that statement you still voted for him, then you are even more a disaster than the person you termed so . . .

I voted for GEJ and i don't have any regret  . . . .If the elections happen again with Buhari along side him . . . GEJ shall i vote in again
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by lagcity(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2011
I will Always Support Buhari. Far better than Jona.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by IYANGBALI: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2011
haba ya ya na ba force?the man no dey tire?abeg o make he forget am na south south dey on the line dey wait o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poverty Worsened In Nigeria Under PDP Rule- African Development Bank / Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video / Yoruba People Won't Like This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.