Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions (42390 Views)

ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic / We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by Albertgr8: 5:35pm On Mar 13
Price of food will go up now
It seems like the president is under pressure
After meeting IBB in Minar
Let Watch what will happen next
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by millionboi2: 5:43pm On Mar 13
lexy2014:

ban Binance and arrest its executives and dollar will stop rising -
start student loan programme -
You are a very big fool to think binnance is responsible for dollar rise,if at all you went to school,that money was a waste...tufiakwa.
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by BigBashiru: 5:44pm On Mar 13
fergie001:

See irresponsible and inhumane sanctions just to install a western system of government on a sovereign country that doesnt want it yet. Black on black wickedness.
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by Kukutenla: 5:49pm On Mar 13
Parable007:
Good move, please open up other land borders also, thank you Tinubu. I'm not your fan at all but when you do well I'll praise it. This is a good move.
Good move?
This is an insult on Nigeria
I don't think ever in Nigeria's history any West African country has forced us to eat the humble pie like this.
I'm sure Ghanaians will use this to mock us soon
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by slowice(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13
VeryWickedMan:
Fuel subsidy is gone - fail
Dangote refinery will reduce price of fuel - fail
Ban BDCs so dollar will be N20 - fail
Relocate CBN to Lagos so dollar can be N50 - fail
Arrest Sadiya to show I'm not corrupt - fail
Borrow grains to reduce cost of foodstuffs - fail
Threaten manufacturers to drop price of cement - fail
Wage war on Niger Republic - fail

Dumb, old, senile, hasty decision-making fool.

A very stewpidity and corn-fused sinile thing
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by Barcalee: 5:51pm On Mar 13
Ance4Liverpool:
Oga if u want to open border u do that, what are we going to do with niger rep.border.

I suppose know this guyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by Kukutenla: 5:55pm On Mar 13
MT:
Wont this policy fuel more military intervention in West Africa democracy?
That's what you get with knee- jerk policies
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by lexy2014: 5:57pm On Mar 13
millionboi2:
You are a very big fool to think binnance is responsible for dollar rise,if at all you went to school,that money was a waste...tufiakwa.

why are you so hurt? whats the problem? did someone take your girlfriend or sleep with her on your bed?

why are you spilling your emotions like a broken dam?

since you went to school, did you read the comment I responded to?

what is the similarity in the post I responded to and the one you responded to where you are now erupting like an active volcano?

since you went to school, what is the name of the sign (-) I put after my sentences?

ban Binance and arrest its executives and dollar will stop rising -

start student loan programme -
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by jazzman7711: 6:01pm On Mar 13
YourKarma:

Who are you to tell him to shut up?
This useless government has been making policy summersaults and disgracing Nigerians and you're busy whining like an earthworm

IPOB CARES ABOUT NIGERIA BEING DISGRACED?

EXPLAIN PLEASE.

EMERGENCY NIGERIAN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by lagosrd: 6:09pm On Mar 13
EmiloCorn:
You see grin

I told you my oga is working cool

Hunger will run away soon

Under 8 years that is undecided

Did. Niger republic beg us to open our border ? Let me just dey look with one eye
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by Kcos01: 6:09pm On Mar 13
I laughed, a big lesson for Nigeria. Don't start what you're capable of or what you cannot finish.
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by Chrisgo: 6:11pm On Mar 13
Please someone should ask Tinubu to open all the boarders not northern border alone
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by anyilalaz: 6:18pm On Mar 13
We tell you!!! You go tire!!!
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by a4cube: 6:20pm On Mar 13
Junta defeated ECOWAS is all that I see here.
The head of ECOWAS thinks through his abuse that is why.
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by Truvelisback(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13
Honestly speaking, even though i am not his fan, he is making impact. I just hope things gets better.
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by Procashtips(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13
Bluntemperor:

On this Binance Operations,you are wrong!
How can a Binance be operating and fixing own currency far above the CBN and you are saying they should allow it to stand? That is Criminalities we talk about in Nigeria, very Unpatriotic individuals!
May be some of you are reaping the Nigeria Currency at the expense of the Masses,so you are gaining and Nigeria is losing!
Don't support evil!
This is different from the Niger Republic issues and don't confused the People !
Everything should be assessed on its Merits!

You know nothing about Binance, so please stick to what you know.

No one fixes price on Binance

Buyers and sellers trade in an open market just as your President claims that Naira should trade in an open market.

Okay, now that Binance have removed Nigeria from their platform, has Naira stopped falling or has it now fallen back to ₦461 (official rate)?

Before, it was Abokifx they blamed, now it's Binance.

Has Naira dropped since Binance removed Naira from its platform?
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by vannessa7(f): 7:47pm On Mar 13
anonymous1759:

You’re the bitter one , hatred has blinded you , you read the full text stating β€œ Ecowas β€œ has suspended the sanctions you pointed out only Nigeria to shame because you lost an election.
BAT please divide this country ASAP I’m tired of these set of people.

Imagine, clueless, ignorant people forming intelligent all over this thread spewing rubbish, what has ECOWAS sanctions on Niger and lifting of ßban got to do with Nigeria internal affairs, it's revolting reading their very opinionated moronic comments, as proud as a cock on its dunghill. They are very loud but without knowledge, listening to them will lead this nation into the bush, God forbid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by Jostoman: 8:17pm On Mar 13
Ningi issue don put fear for baba
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by PHAYOL81: 8:19pm On Mar 13
Hmmmmm!
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by omoadeleye(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13
VeryWickedMan:

Who said that Dangote was going to reduce fuel price? Na your family give am money build refinery?
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by YourKarma: 10:40pm On Mar 13
jazzman7711:

IPOB CARES ABOUT NIGERIA BEING DISGRACED?

EXPLAIN PLEASE.

EMERGENCY NIGERIAN.
You can actually write without typing in all caps.
If we were a different country, y'all can go to hell and burn for all I care but as long as we're still yoked in this unholy union with the rest of y'all, the foolish policies of your useless leaders affect us too.
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by Itiskdg121(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13
Students loan?
VeryWickedMan:

Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by kingxsamz(m): 11:35pm On Mar 13
VeryWickedMan:

The old rubbish of a president na mu mu for real. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Government of trial and error.
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by occfx: 12:47am On Mar 14
chiefolododo:
If you cannot open Benin republic , Cameroon -Nigeria border,you are a northern slave and a coward

An average Yoruba man is coward
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by chiefolododo(m): 2:25am On Mar 14
occfx:

An average Yoruba man is coward
you are very stupid
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by naijamerican: 2:49am On Mar 14
Nigeria is full of illiterates
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by HRMK: 2:56am On Mar 14
who is interested in niger republic?we get nothing from them?
obviously tinubu has succumb to pressure from the north!we will soon see more of boko haram and fulani herdsmen all over the country!!
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by press9jatv: 8:12am On Mar 14
Military government in Nigeria won their battle against Tinubu government. I just dey smile 😊 here
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by stuffs4me(m): 8:44am On Mar 14
VeryWickedMan:

Ever since the Pandora criminal was humiliated in the elections, IPOB cannibals have been crying upandan all over social media
Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by Babinski: 8:48am On Mar 14
123yes:
Inconsistent policy of Nigeria government. Nigeria have shamed themself amongst committee of West African states. What a shame.

In the relationship between nations, just as in politics, there are no permanent enemies: it is all about interests. It is understandable that any democratic government would immediately distance itself from any military coup plotters so as no to encourage the same within its own domain. And that is what most of the ECOWAS members did. They tried all attempts except kinetic confrontation to get the coup plotters in Niger to revert to democracy but when that failed, obviously life must continue and economic considerations come to play. Tinubu's actions were supported by ECOWAS resolutions, so he is not the only one toeing that line.

Would you be happy he had gone to war with Niger and taken paracetamol for someone else's headache?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / 3 Soldiers Killed, Others Injured By Landmines Set By Boko Haram In Borno (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.