Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You (67972 Views)

Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 13, 2019
Dealing with seductive spirit is good for a lady suffering from the crisis of people eager to sleep with her, but never wanting to date her. Some ladies go through this issue, and it could be heartbreaking at the later stage of their life; when they are set to marry, and all what guys want from them is sex.

I don't even mean sex while dating, which is wrong, but I mean people wanting to sleep with you alone and never wishing or wanting to date you. So no matter how you cook, dress, even dress decently, behave nicely, and so on, every guy or most guys see you as someone that will be sweet in bed. It is indeed terrible!!.

I will advise such ladies to pray and fast against the spirit of seduction in them. This kind of fasting may be for 7 days, with reading of the Bible and much prayers.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Lcf69(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2019
Character matters.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Bubblybee: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2019
Lcf69:
Character matters.
and does the man who only wanna sleep with her and not actually date her have a good character?

232 Likes 12 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by lomprico(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2019
not true, most times she does not give attention to the one that really wants to date her.

513 Likes 27 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2019
lomprico:
not true, most times she does not give attention to the one that really wants to date her.
cool
lomprico:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by MedicH: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2019
Marriage is not for everybody.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by 4ckz: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2019
This has nothing to do with spirit.

Some ladies are just no go area character wise, but have banging bodies.

I know one lady like that, my neighbor, a leader in her church, but when ever there is a trouble she must be in the center of it. We despise her a lot.
But she is hot though, if she lose guard, I go hit that cuchie and run for my dear life.

326 Likes 19 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Sabby1(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2019
4ckz:
This has nothing to do with spirit.

Don't be so quick to jump into conclusion

There are things far beyond our imagination we just can't fathom

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Techdra: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2019
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Lightangel65: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2019
hooha:
Dealing with seductive spirit is good for a lady suffering from the crisis of people eager to sleep with her, but never wanting to date her. Some ladies go through this issue, and it could be heartbreaking at the later stage of their life; when they are set to marry, and all what guys want from them is sex. I don't even mean sex while dating, which is wrong, but I mean people wanting to sleep with you alone and never wishing or wanting to date you. So no matter how you cook, dress, even dress decently, behave nicely, and so on, every guy or most guys see you as someone that will be sweet in bed. It is indeed terrible!!.

I will advise such ladies to pray and fast against the spirit of seduction in them. This kind of fasting may be for 7 days, with reading of the Bible and much prayers.

It's not a spirit or anything, men are now wise, plus dating is expensive. True fast 40days still same

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2019
I won't date you and won't sleep with you

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by seunlayi(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2019
Put the bible and Quran aside, the person character is responsible for this. The way you talk, dress, interact, receive from him, etc determine what comes up
Moreover, if you are responsible, once a guy take the step that will lead to it, nothing stops you from looking straight at him, tell him you are not for that, that anything he does against your wish is rape.....

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Jaynom(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2019
Yup

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by GeneralPula: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2019
Sometimes no be about any spirit...Nah canteen wey hin food sweet pass people dey enter eat anyhow! lipsrsealed

[s]So no matter how you cook, dress, even dress decently, behave nicely, and so on, every guy or most guys see you as someone that will be sweet in bed. It is indeed terrible!!.[/s]....This isn’t true! Good girls are getting wifed until tomorrow!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Jaynom(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2019
hooha:
Dealing with seductive spirit is good for a lady suffering from the crisis of people eager to sleep with her, but never wanting to date her. Some ladies go through this issue, and it could be heartbreaking at the later stage of their life; when they are set to marry, and all what guys want from them is sex.

I don't even mean sex while dating, which is wrong, but I mean people wanting to sleep with you alone and never wishing or wanting to date you. So no matter how you cook, dress, even dress decently, behave nicely, and so on, every guy or most guys see you as someone that will be sweet in bed. It is indeed terrible!!.

It is not "SEDUCTIVE SPIRIT" don't let SPIRITUAL MYTH derail you from the fact of the matter. How you dress MATTERS! What you ADVERTISE MATTERS!!. How you present yourself MATTERS O! You are not telling us the complete gist. I have female friends that complain about the same thing, "guys only want to sleep with us & nothing more" they say. If u see the types of suggestive photos they take eh? The types of clothes they wear. Most evenings they come out with T-shirts or nighties with No Bra! you think guys are BLIND or something? How you present yourself MATTERS!

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Slawormir: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

It has nothing to do with spiritism and it is not a problem associated with a particular woman
Most females now experience this alot because Now ehnnnn

Guys are now becoming real niggarrrz
They no longer believe in that crap called love and commitment or rather dating
They now see women as swimming pool
They just swim their own and move on

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by babyfaceafrica: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2019
no matter how you cook, dress, even dress decently, behave nicely, and so on, every guy or most guys see you as someone that will be sweet in bed. It is indeed terrible!!

where did you get this from?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Marvieduke(f): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2019
Make we dey observe each other be that

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by fF01(m): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2019
Mountain of Fire preferably, dem deliverance legit!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by talk2hb1(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2019
Africa My Africa!!!
Africa and Seduction Spirit!!!
Africa My Africa!!!
Africa and 7Days Fasting!!!
Africa My Africa!!!
Africa and Sexy Body!!!
Africa My Africa!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2019
Only very few men see women as intellectual beings with something valuable to offer in a relationship; The larger part see women/girls as sex tools.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Bari22: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2019
mm

2 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2019
OP just wait Atheist are coming for your head.

Prayer is the Key.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by unbitchable(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2019
Bubblybee:
and does the man who only wanna sleep with her and not actually date her have a good character?
it's a man's world

5 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Vondata(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2019
The following are the reasons:

1. Most guys are now becoming real nigars, they don't do relationship bt the main thing

2. Relationship is expensive so they save the stress

3. Bad character

4. u are either not attractive enough, very boring/empty upstairs.

5. Sometimes girls ignore those ones that want them.

They are 4 major things that can get a girl into a relationship though.
1. Beauty
2. Character
3. Sex
4. Wealth

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Larryfest(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2019
Nobody wants to date an empty barrel head but with a bang body it's sure you will be sexed around and disposed nothing spiritual there..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2019
shocked
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by positivelord: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2019
Op there is nothing to pray there...if a girls physical look is good enough to attract men as you said,what will keep them is CHARACTER.
most men attracted to a girl wants to sleep with her as quickly as possible, but while he waits and put more effort to realize that,he naturally observe the girl. The character of the girl will make him stay even after sleeping with her ..(now the CHARACTER here means, stubborn, nice,kind,easy-going, smart
funny courageous,secretive, arrogant e.t.c) any combination of these characters keeps a man. Remember one man meat is another man poison.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Donaldoni: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.