Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,622 members, 7,840,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board (6712 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi / President Tinubu Appoints Dr Ruby Onwudiwe To The CBN Board / Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Faiththatworks(m): 7:26am On Mar 15
Hi
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Ramanto(m): 7:37am On Mar 15
Gossiphub:

This one na clown.

Kalu Eke rejected this particular CBN job.

Stop thinking everyone is like you in Nigeria.

Every finger no be same size.

Ire oo
Show evidence that Kalu or whatever was given the opportunity and he or she rejected it.
You lots are really deluded

Uncouth thing
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by DatNiggaDaz: 7:55am On Mar 15
Gossiphub:

This one na clown.

Ire oo

Uncouth thing
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by adioolayi(m): 7:58am On Mar 15
a4cube:
The lady did not even accept the offer in the first place. The FG got a wiff of that and hurriedly went to press to announce withdrawal as a face saving tactics.

Have you faced rejection before

It would have been more glorious for her to reject that appointment by herself than for her to read the withdrawal of her nomination on the pages of newspaper!

The "poor" (not by wealth status) woman will be somewhere brooding over this now.

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by adioolayi(m): 8:01am On Mar 15
Gossiphub:

This one na clown.

Ire oo

Uncouth thing

Stop making it as if the Kalu Eke doesn't have something better..

He is already working with Worldbank and said him functioning as CBN board member will interfere with his job.

You think a Board Member is a full time job grin grin

Now compare that with this woman... The woman will surely be super embittered where ever she is now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Gossiphub: 8:16am On Mar 15
adioolayi:

He is already working with Worldbank and said him functioning as CBN board member will interfere with his job.

Now compare that with this woman... The woman will surely be super embittered where ever she is now

You think she's a road side Amala hawker?

Clown.

Embittered ke.

Do you have a PhD as you're? Let's start from there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by adioolayi(m): 8:18am On Mar 15
Gossiphub:

You think she's a road side Amala hawker?

Clown.

Embittered ke.

Do you have a PhD as you're? Let's start from there.

I don't have a PhD.

Now continue
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by adekolaelect(m): 8:28am On Mar 15
CrossRhodes:

Your father nko, won't they appoint him too?
untrained child talk and behave like yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Gossiphub: 8:39am On Mar 15
adioolayi:

I don't have a PhD.

Now continue

Have you ever been recommended for a demanding job by any President, Governor, Local Government Chairman or Traditional ruler?

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by adioolayi(m): 8:43am On Mar 15
Gossiphub:

Have you ever been recommended for a demanding job by any President, Governor, Local Government Chairman or Traditional ruler?

By all those listed...No.

But I have been recommended by professionals in my field of endeavour.

Let me also add that my recommendation have never stirrup any controversies and has never been withdrawn before.

Any other questions

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Ojemedad: 8:52am On Mar 15
Bouncingbabyboy:
In life, never use your real photo to voice your opinion on the internet!!!!!! Never! Never!

And your real name, that’s why nairaland is full of cowards
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Kingcalls: 9:02am On Mar 15
Topman7:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... grin grin grin..KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF, IDIOT..... ;

IN THIS NIGERIA WE ARE IN, THE PRESIDENT NOMINATES YOU TO JOIN CENTRAL BANK BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AND YOU SAY SHE DIDN'T DO WHAT?

COME ON WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!! grin grin

NOBODY GAVE HER A CHANCE TO ACCEPT OR NOT ACCEPT.

IT HADN'T REACHED THAT STAGE YET!

AND IF IT DID, SHE WOULD HAVE DONE WHAT 99.999999% OF NIGERIANS WOULD HAVE DONE.

IE, SAID ''YES SIR! PLEASE WHEN CAN I START?''

grin grin grin grin grin grin

EVEN IF PETER OBI HIMSELF WAS OFFERED THE JOB HE WOULD JUMP AT IT IMMEDIATELY, HOW MUCH LESS THIS SMALL GIRL?

IDIOTS. grin grin

When they say nonentites like u make up a large number and is a major reason why the country can never be resuscitated ...people think its trash talk

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Felabrity: 9:05am On Mar 15
What is wrong here?

Anyway nobody needs druglord uselèss appointments

The drug addict is not upto any good, anyway
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by GodHimself: 9:23am On Mar 15
That’s a recipe for a lack of integrity and mediocrity.

Great people say what they believe, and believe what they say.

Bouncingbabyboy:
In life, never use your real photo to voice your opinion on the internet!!!!!! Never! Never!

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by alphaNomega: 9:46am On Mar 15
Bouncingbabyboy:
what a cowardly thing to say. If you are ashamed of your opinion then keep quiet. don't bother saying it.

GodHimself:
That’s a recipe for a lack of integrity and mediocrity.

Great people say what they believe, and believe what they say.

the man is a coward and that's the type Nigerian leaders love. Cowards can't speak up.

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Spandau: 9:47am On Mar 15
seunmsg:
She should go to Agulu to collect appointment. Nothing for her and no this government. Voting a loser and posting it on social media has consequences.

This is going to be a bitter lesson for the SE and Hoebeedients in general, Kadoso. This is going to be a bitter lesson.

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by alphaNomega: 9:53am On Mar 15
seunmsg:
She should go to Agulu to collect appointment. Nothing for her and no this government. Voting a loser and posting it on social media has consequences.
and what has the winner of the elections achieved? It's even better she does not join the board because all failures in CBN will be heaped on her head when they appoint her.

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by alphaNomega: 9:56am On Mar 15
Topman7:

IN THIS NIGERIA WE ARE IN, THE PRESIDENT NOMINATES YOU TO JOIN CENTRAL BANK BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AND YOU SAY SHE DIDN'T DO WHAT?

AND IF IT DID, SHE WOULD HAVE DONE WHAT 99.999999% OF NIGERIANS WOULD HAVE DONE.

EVEN IF PETER OBI HIMSELF WAS OFFERED THE JOB HE WOULD JUMP AT IT IMMEDIATELY, HOW MUCH LESS THIS SMALL GIRL?

IDIOTS. grin grin
not everyone is as hungry and desperate as you think. From what you wrote, if Tinubu gives you 200 naira to swallow poison you will grab it grin

That is why they keep you poor.
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Gossiphub: 10:19am On Mar 15
adioolayi:

By all those listed...No.

But I have been recommended by professionals in my field of endeavour.

Let me also add that my recommendation have never stirrup any controversies and has never been withdrawn before.

Any other questions

There's this favorite spot i eat barbecue fish and smoothies. I have recommended that place for my friends and couple of times I have met them there. That's also recommendation and I can't give this as a response when one asks me the initial question I asked.

For someone out of millions of people of a country, to be recommended for a demanding job by the President for an affair that will affect everyone including you, that should tell you we are talking about real expertise here.

Back to your question.

Please after reading the attached screenshot of the OP.

Can you point out the controversial statement from Dr. Ruby? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by a4cube: 10:20am On Mar 15
Topman7:

IDIOTS. grin grin
The first Igbo nominee(Kalu Eke) rejected it. So it's not a new thing for over confidence Igbos. Maybe new to your tribe.

He can nominate Rochas, Emiefele or the likes from Igbo Land.

Not surprised about your insult though, I know your region.

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Betanaija42moro: 10:21am On Mar 15
Topman7:

IDIOTS. grin grin
Do you think everybody is jobless. Many have multiple jobs and are just very comfortable
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Betanaija42moro: 10:24am On Mar 15
Max24:
She should wait for her appointment from Elupee 77, the SM President !
I'm very sure she would have rejected that appointment
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Betanaija42moro: 10:28am On Mar 15
seunmsg:
The woman is not afraid of expressing her opinion. She is made, very ok and comfortable.
I'm very sure she would have rejected the offer

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by adioolayi(m): 10:31am On Mar 15
Gossiphub:

There's this favorite spot i eat barbecue fish and smoothies. I have recommended that place for my friends and couple of times I have met them there. That's also recommendation and I can't give this as a response when one asks me the initial question I asked.

For someone out of millions of people of a country, to be recommended for a demanding job by the President for an affair that will affect everyone including you, that should tell you we are talking about real expertise here.

Back to your question.

Please after reading the attached screenshot of the OP.

Can you point out the controversial statement from Dr. Ruby? Thanks.

Your whataboutism is legendary..

My conversations with you is not about her comments and not about her recommendation..

My conversations is about her feeling embittered hearing she is dropped and this is what you are trying to defend that she won't feel anything.
I am certain you know is a big lie. Even if she doesn't need the job like the example of Eke you gave, it would have been better and she would have preferred she rejected her nomination by herself...not reading same on the pages of newspaper.

I bet you...she will be so disappointed she was dropped!

That's life

2 Likes

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by aribisala0(m): 10:53am On Mar 15
michlins:
My simple question is, what is the job of Femi Gbajamila.

He is supposed to vet every single appointment and save the president from this embarrassment. He's the chief of staff for goodness sake.

Incompetence full APC that they had to go outside their fold to bring someone else in and then turn around to embarrass the whole Nigerians

N.a. You employ am?

That is your opinion
Is he DSS or police?
If he is responsible for that he would become very powerful with potential for much abuse
Such vetting should not be one man only
There should be vetting by the party if it is a political appointments and also security agencies and civil service even EFCC NFIU etc
One hopes CBN appointments are not politicized
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by BreconHills(m): 11:03am On Mar 15
Gossiphub:

Writing in Caps isn't that flex.

I gave you an example of someone that Rejected your almighty god Nomination and you're here shifting your poo bucket.

Dr. Iweala left her World bank job to work for Nigeria. The current Health minister left his Gavi job.😂

Listen to me you this rif raff, don't quote me again in your stupidity.

Both the people you mention took sabbaticals.
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by 9jaRealist: 11:27am On Mar 15
seunmsg:

Seun I see you’re still at it…
Hope you’ve been collecting “transportation” money for your efforts. grin

Meanwhile, good the government is appointing technocrats into technocratic positions (not always the case)…
But any professional or technocrat who has to depend on “appointment” for a living is not worthy of the designation.
>
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by FreeStuffsNG: 11:30am On Mar 15
Smh
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Gossiphub: 11:35am On Mar 15
adioolayi:

Your whataboutism is legendary..

My conversations with you is not about her comments and not about her recommendation..

My conversations is about her feeling embittered hearing she is dropped and this is what you are trying to defend that she won't feel anything.
I am certain you know is a big lie. Even if she doesn't need the job like the example of Eke you gave, it would have been better and she would have preferred she rejected her nomination by herself...not reading same on the pages of newspaper.

I bet you...she will be so disappointed she was dropped!

That's life

Feeling embittered how?

Did she tell you this or you're just imagining things in your head?

She has a life, she has a job and it's not a must to accept every appointment that comes her way. Or is it?

Moreso, did you read in any of the tabloids of her accepting the job offer before the removal? Please if you have any evidence, bring forth.

Stop betting me. You're not her family member to be so sure of something that only exists in your head. That's the real whataboutism.

Not everyone will even want to work in such kind of job knowing fully well that the country's Economy is a mess already. She was only nominated and she has every right to accept or not. And those that nominated her have every right to remove or keep her.

She never applied for the job, nor went for any interview so why say she will be bitter?
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by 9jaRealist: 11:42am On Mar 15
Topman7:

IDIOTS. grin grin
adioolayi:

I see that Topman7 has deleted one of his posts but let’s clarify some things…
Urum “UK” Eke, former Group CEO of FBN Holdings lives right here in Lagos, Nigeria.

Further, he does NOT work “for” (or “with”) the World Bank in an employment capacity…
Rather, he merely consults in a freelance or contractor capacity for a number of ad-hoc clients.

There are many people who’ve consulted for the WB and then accepted government positions…
But clearly UK EKE SIMPLY DID NOT THINK THE CBN POSITION WORTHY OF HIS TIME! Period!!
>
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by walex2(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15
Gossiphub:

This one na clown.

Ire oo. You don't know anything Kalu Eke is presently consulting for World Bank and he said it will be conflict of interest

Uncouth thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Nigeria Begins Direct Flights To Abuja, Enugu, Owerri / Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 / This Dress Caused South African Lawmaker Trouble: What Is Wrong With The Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.