Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,530 members, 7,840,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board (6709 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi / President Tinubu Appoints Dr Ruby Onwudiwe To The CBN Board / Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15
Bouncingbabyboy:
In life, never use your real photo to voice your opinion on the internet!!!!!! Never! Never!

When dealing with evil, you hide your identity......how has integrity helped her now? Many popular accounts on Twitter don't reveal their identify....... how many of you electronic warriors will help her out now with your bold faces?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 12:46pm On Mar 15
Bouncingbabyboy:
In life, never use your real photo to voice your opinion on the internet!!!!!! Never! Never!

I voted my candidate and didn't chase clout..... tomorrow no one can use my vote against me

Wisdom is better than gra gra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Goodnewsforlife: 1:00pm On Mar 15
toneroforever:

Just imagine the extent of ur desperation. Little wonder folks like you can sell ur future for a morsel of bread.
keep quiet there

So itโ€™s only when people support d fraud u igbos brought that they are securing their future?

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by donbrowser(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15
a4cube:
The lady did not even accept the offer in the first place. The FG got a wiff of that and hurriedly went to press to announce withdrawal as a face saving tactics.

You mean the same person that deleted all labour party related posts from her page?

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by papyjaypaul: 1:28pm On Mar 15
Bouncingbabyboy:

Cowards take pride hiding behind the keyboard and when they reveal who is behind the moniker, they run. Properly raised beings are ready to stand by their values and beliefs.

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by a4cube: 1:29pm On Mar 15
donbrowser:

You mean the same person that deleted all labour party related posts from her page?
I mean the lady that rejected balablu.
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by michlins(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

N.a. You employ am?

That is your opinion
Is he DSS or police?
If he is responsible for that he would become very powerful with potential for much abuse
Such vetting should not be one man only
There should be vetting by the party if it is a political appointments and also security agencies and civil service even EFCC NFIU etc
One hopes CBN appointments are not politicized
obviously, you don't know the job of the chief of staff. And yes, such powers come with the chance of abuse.

It's embarrassing for the president to appoint someone today and cancel the appointment within hours.
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by toneroforever(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15
Goodnewsforlife:
keep quiet there

So itโ€™s only when people support d fraud u igbos brought that they are securing their future?

At least all ur propaganda and lies have been exposed by the monumental failure called Tinubu whom some Yorubas hyped to high heavens as the best thing to happen to Nigerian politics.
The failure is worse than PMB.
I guess that's how the mumu built Lagos.
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by aribisala0(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15
michlins:
obviously, you don't know the job of the chief of staff. And yes, such powers come with the chance of abuse.

It's embarrassing for the president to appoint someone today and cancel the appointment within hours.
No I don't know the job of the Chief of staff

Obviously you do

My question

How do you know?
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Morbeta11(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15
seunmsg:
She should go to Agulu to collect appointment. Nothing for her and no this government. Voting a loser and posting it on social media has consequences.

When are you getting your own appointment.......nairaland director.

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by donbrowser(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15
a4cube:
I mean the lady that rejected balablu.

I'm telling you she didn't reject the appointment, she even deleted her labour party posts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by a4cube: 2:31pm On Mar 15
donbrowser:

I'm telling you she didn't reject the appointment, she even deleted her labour party posts
You explaine Taya
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by KingPure(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15
a4cube:
The lady did not even accept the offer in the first place. The FG got a wiff of that and hurriedly went to press to announce withdrawal as a face saving tactics.

Whatever face-saving tact was employed, some things are better understood when heard than experienced.

Be that as it may, nobody's Goodwill is in the hands of a mere mortal, yet one should be wary of one's post on SM. I have seen (not that I pray to ever experience such) plus turn to minus with the speed of light on account of "just" seemingly harmless "adding my own voice"to a needless matter.
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Acidosis(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15
Bouncingbabyboy:

Bold of you to think that everyone wants to work for a thief.
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by christistruth01: 4:31pm On Mar 15
eagleu:
I am sure Ruby will be better off not being associated with this failing administration.
However, to stop a Nigerian from occupying a national position because of political, tribal, or religious affiliations is ironical for those calling for unity, "all hands on board", or get the strongest candidate any time.
Did Tinubu learn anything from Buhari's failures?

The mistake has been made

Tinubu should give her another Safer role for the sake of National Unity
only if she is willing to accept it should the offer be made
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Mandate2023: 5:59pm On Mar 15
a4cube:

U be mumu....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ u guys r always funny

The same lady that was deleting her tweets against the present administration b4 d election, she came out to decline after the president retrieved the appointment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by a4cube: 6:56pm On Mar 15
Mandate2023:

U be mumu....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ u guys r always funny

The same lady that was deleting her tweets against the present administration b4 d election, she came out to decline after the president retrieved the appointment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Can you show us her acceptance letter.

Not surprised about the insult, its hereditary. It runs in your region.
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Mandate2023: 9:17pm On Mar 15
a4cube:
Can you show us her acceptance letter.

Not surprised about the insult, its hereditary. It runs in your region.

So there's nw acceptance speech for appointment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It is true that as an obรฎdรฎot u don't need ur brain again

And what runs in ur own region....bigotry, hate, chest beating, failure, drug business, baby factory ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by imam07: 9:43pm On Mar 15
a4cube:
u know u be mumu. Before any appointment she must have first submitted her cv. Why did she first deleted her Twitter post when her name was announced. Dey deceive yourself
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Pristine664: 9:43pm On Mar 15
a4cube:

Normal Obidients denial ways. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Somebody that went to delete her old posts. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Pristine664: 9:47pm On Mar 15
seunmsg:
She should go to Agulu to collect appointment. Nothing for her and no this government. Voting a loser and posting it on social media has consequences.

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by a4cube: 6:59am On Mar 16
Mandate2023:

So there's nw acceptance speech for appointment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It is true that as an obรฎdรฎot u don't need ur brain again

And what runs in ur own region....bigotry, hate, chest beating, failure, drug business, baby factory ๐Ÿ˜‚
Still insult up on insult. Not surprised though.

Chicago brother is talking about drug business ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€. Wonder!!!!!!!.
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Zool6: 5:55pm On Mar 16
and u think Peter Obi and his millions of his highly placed fans around the world will not get her linked to x10 global highly placed jobs ? Igbos women with world bank are 5&6

Ngozi Okonjo
Oby Ezekwesiri
Aruma Otte
Sandie Okoro
This are only Africa women who rose to senior VP in World banks
Just hold on and see International grobaly placed jobs coming for her soon
She have just been marketed a lot will read about her ,,,,she is far lucky being advertised to the world than joining and working with this sinking ship government where everyone working with them is seen as failures and dent on there careers,,

quote author=adioolayi post=128941188]

Have you faced rejection before

It would have been more glorious for her to reject that appointment by herself than for her to read the withdrawal of her nomination on the pages of newspaper!

The "poor" (not by wealth status) woman will be somewhere brooding over this now.[/quote]
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Zool6: 6:01pm On Mar 16
On the contrary is a very big blessing and advert for her

If she was never nominated it would have been beter for Apc but nominating her is a very big advert for her be assured she will certainly get far bigger job

quote author=adioolayi post=128941230]

Stop making it as if the Kalu Eke doesn't have something better..

He is already working with Worldbank and said him functioning as CBN board member will interfere with his job.

You think a Board Member is a full time job grin grin

Now compare that with this woman... The woman will surely be super embittered where ever she is now [/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Zool6: 6:52pm On Mar 16
So u forgot another South Eastern openly rejected same appointment before?wait for internationally places appointment for Dr Ruby she is very accomplished banker with intimidating credentials

Igbos are use to global recognized financial powerhouses appointment not some faild Govt that lead over 60% of her citizens into poverty,

do u know 2rd postion in World Bank just behind World bank president Senieor VP Counsel general Chartered institute World Bank Dr Sandie Okoro is Igbo?

do u know Chuka Umunna verseeing world richest private bank JP Morgans i activities in all Europe Assian and Africa is Igbo ?

do u know Aruma Otte once appointed World Bank Treasurer overseeing over 200b$ is Igbo ?
Obinna Ukwuani who was hired to head Digitalization of Bank of Kigali the largest bank in Rwanda is Igbo?

Igbos are not underachiever or hungry like u
Dr Ruby is coming I will post her here wait
Ngozi Okonjo as WTO president should tell u Igbos are not in ur level at International level,

quote author=Spandau post=128942379]

This is going to be a bitter lesson for the SE and Hoebeedients in general, Kadoso. This is going to be a bitter lesson.[/quote]

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by EmiloCorn: 7:31pm On Mar 16
Dalohad:

Stop lying, Peter Obi will further embarass your Emilocorn 'ganment' if he is appointed by the agbado chief. grin

Just like Dr Okonjo and Kalu Eke, Ruby will soon be called up by the IMF or World Bank. The appointment and withdrawal gave her all the exposure she needs. She got her PhD from George Washington University in the US. She is clearly not hungry.. grin

Na Tinubu and Agbados lose... grin

Stop this angry I know Top0lane aka Topman is a CoRn muncher but please yab him with courtesy next time. cry
Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Spandau: 12:53pm On Mar 17
Zool6:
So u forgot another South Eastern openly rejected same appointment before?wait for internationally places appointment for Dr Ruby she is very accomplished banker with intimidating credentials

Igbos are use to global recognized financial powerhouses appointment not some faild Govt that lead over 60% of her citizens into poverty,

do u know 2rd postion in World Bank just behind World bank president Senieor VP Counsel general Chartered institute World Bank Dr Sandie Okoro is Igbo?

do u know Chuka Umunna verseeing world richest private bank JP Morgans i activities in all Europe Assian and Africa is Igbo ?

do u know Aruma Otte once appointed World Bank Treasurer overseeing over 200b$ is Igbo ?
Obinna Ukwuani who was hired to head Digitalization of Bank of Kigali the largest bank in Rwanda is Igbo?

Igbos are not underachiever or hungry like u
Dr Ruby is coming I will post her here wait
Ngozi Okonjo as WTO president should tell u Igbos are not in ur level at International level,

quote author=Spandau post=128942379]

This is going to be a bitter lesson for the SE and Hoebeedients in general, Kadoso. This is going to be a bitter lesson.

Inferiority complex everywhere. See the eagerness to measure prick.๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by Dalohad: 7:58pm On Mar 18
eagleu:
I am sure Ruby will be better off not being associated with this failing administration.
However, to stop a Nigerian from occupying a national position because of political, tribal, or religious affiliations is ironical for those calling for unity, "all hands on board", or get the strongest candidate any time.
Did Tinubu learn anything from Buhari's failures?

Tinubu's administration is destined to fail. The yoru-agbado buffoons will simply single out the Ibos and other tribes and blame them for the failure of the Presidiot after his administration. They did so to Okonjo Iweala, before she saw through the idiots and left for world bank.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. / Seriously, What Are The Functions Of A Minister For Special Duties? / The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.