Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Udensi Challenges Armed Forces To Relocate To Forest And Free Hostages - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udensi Challenges Armed Forces To Relocate To Forest And Free Hostages (15169 Views)

Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months / How ISWAP Disguised As Friendly Forces To Steal Tactical Vehicles From Army Base / Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi Challenges Armed Forces To Relocate To Forest And Free Hostages by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:57pm On Mar 16
wifeesnatcher:

All politicians are thieves obi inclusive, stop hyping rubbish

Buhari and Tinubu came to steal kill and destroy
Re: Udensi Challenges Armed Forces To Relocate To Forest And Free Hostages by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari and Tinubu came to steal kill and destroy

Oyi rivers comes to mind, God save you, you don runaway when obi was governing or you're not in anambra maybe you would have been thrown in the rivers like the victims that was unfortunate of his atrocities
Re: Udensi Challenges Armed Forces To Relocate To Forest And Free Hostages by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:56pm On Mar 16
wifeesnatcher:

Oyi rivers comes to mind, God save you, you don runaway when obi was governing or you're not in anambra maybe you would have been thrown in the rivers like the victims that was unfortunate of his atrocities

Hahahaha
So Obi is no longer Ipob
he now orders killing of ipob members grin cheesy ;

confused lot cheesy
Re: Udensi Challenges Armed Forces To Relocate To Forest And Free Hostages by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16
ZombiePUNISHER:

Hahahaha
So Obi is no longer Ipob
he now orders killing of ipob members grin cheesy ;

confused lot cheesy

You must think I'm a person of low mentality like you that attach every incident that happen to Tinubu

When in my post did I call obi ipob? You're just a complete imbeciles I swear
Re: Udensi Challenges Armed Forces To Relocate To Forest And Free Hostages by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:15pm On Mar 16
wifeesnatcher:

You must think I'm a person of low mentality like you that attach every incident that happen to Tinubu
When in my post did I call obi ipob? You're just a complete imbeciles I swear

Your fellow Yoruba people call him ipob and Also his supporters..
deny if you like

Take it easy with the wife snatching
It might not end well
Re: Udensi Challenges Armed Forces To Relocate To Forest And Free Hostages by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16
ZombiePUNISHER:

Your fellow Yoruba people call him ipob and Also his supporters..
deny if you like

Take it easy with the wife snatching
It might not end well

Your fellow Igbo blame Tinubu for every atrocities happening in east as if you elected a dead brain govs

Keep your fooolishness to yourself, I don't keep your toys
Re: Udensi Challenges Armed Forces To Relocate To Forest And Free Hostages by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:09am On Mar 17
wifeesnatcher:

Your fellow Igbo blame Tinubu for every atrocities happening in east as if you elected a dead brain govs
Keep your fooolishness to yourself, I don't keep your toys

Tinubu removed fuel subsidy without any plans to cushion the effects

Hunger starvation poverty insecurity inflation is the end result..

Tinubu is a disaster
Re: Udensi Challenges Armed Forces To Relocate To Forest And Free Hostages by iukpe: 3:22am On Mar 18
Inspirer1:
While not saying the security operatives sitting back is okay, I believe they must be considering the safety of the victims.
The most important thing is the safety of the victims, whichever method that'll be applied, negotiation or aggressive attack, whichever will bring the victims back safely is okay.

Safety of victims, payment of ransom, is the success the criminals are capitalizing on. A deadly but tactical assault on their position, settling for whatever hostages survived it will be the game changer.
Re: Udensi Challenges Armed Forces To Relocate To Forest And Free Hostages by Iamanoited: 6:27am On Mar 18
SUPPORTED.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Nigerian Police Is So Ineffective: A Policeman Narrates / Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) / "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.