Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers (21794 Views)

Ex-Army Chief, Buratai Lobbies Beninese Government To Extradite Sunday Igboho / President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by WhizdomXX(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18
R
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by CrossRhodes: 7:42pm On Mar 18
BondRiv:
FCT deserves its own security vote and reasonable allocation not intertwined with that of the FG.
People like you are not in short supply

2 Likes

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by ATLANTIC01: 7:42pm On Mar 18
How can I be a governor
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by YelloweWest: 7:43pm On Mar 18
Wike, easy o. Abuja I'd not Rivers State o!
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by BarrElChapo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18
30m one night ?

These men are damned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Kingcalls: 7:43pm On Mar 18
Wigwe die , money miss, desperation set
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by jojothaiv(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18
If Nigeria was person, I wouldn't advise anybody to take her serious.
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by SirLakes: 7:45pm On Mar 18
Wike, Ole buruku

1 Like

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by BondRiv: 7:46pm On Mar 18
CrossRhodes:

If you have nothing meaningful to contribute don't mention me or I will put you in your place.

1 Like

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by mkoabiola: 7:47pm On Mar 18
Wike is used to the chopping to the free money in d name of security vote in River state

He still want to continue another free money in d name of security vote
.he has forgotten he is jus a minister ..

He is jus too power drunk

Security vote are not audited...

Crook politician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Redhot111(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18
Wike don drink ogogoro again

1 Like

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Dalohad: 7:49pm On Mar 18
This hopeless looter wants the power of governor even as a mere appointee. He wants anarchy.

Wike, you are a thief. Ole ni o!
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Ofunaofu: 7:50pm On Mar 18
ATLANTIC01:
How can I be a governor

You want to lay your hands on that unaccounted security votes
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Krigbe: 7:50pm On Mar 18
He had spent that when he was a governor in Rivers.He is not governor of FCT is just a minister
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Dalohad: 7:51pm On Mar 18
Emu4life:
Give him the Power. We want no excuse later.

Agbado big mouth. cheesy
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Cantonese: 7:53pm On Mar 18
“As a governor, my director of SSS can meet me and say ‘We need to carry out an operation this night’. We need N30 million to carry out that operation. I don’t need to meet the accountant, all I need to say is ‘go and take money there,”

Mr. Wike just revealed to the entire nation the source of his stupendous wealth. He revealed to the nation, the source of the stupendous wealth of the governors.

Unfortunately citizens are very blind and foolish. Rather than hold their irresponsible leaders accountable, they fight themselves, defending the same very horrible leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Dalohad: 7:53pm On Mar 18
CrossRhodes:

Fools like BondRiv you mean. grin
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by UnemployedGradu: 7:53pm On Mar 18
Gryzer:
UPGRADE YOUR CAR KEY TO KEYLESS ENGINE

Gone are the days of traditional car keys. Today, you can make your life easier and more convenient by upgrading your car key to a smart key engine. This push to start car keyless engine offers a range of benefits, from unlocking your car with a simple push of a button to enhanced security features. A Car push to start keyless entry is like a magic wand for your car. It’s a small device that can do more than just unlock or start your vehicle. Push to start keyless entry engine use advanced technology to offer added features like remote engine start, keyless entry, and even the ability to locate your car in a crowded parking lot.Upgrading your car key to a keyless entry engine is a smart move in our modern world. It makes life more convenient and adds an extra layer of security to your vehicle.

Features of the Car keyless entry:

* Ability to start your car engine with your keyless key from your room or far distance

* Ability to lock and unlock your car door remotely

Am interested, how much would you cost me?
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by UnemployedGradu: 7:57pm On Mar 18
Gryzer:
kindly reach out
write your number
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by gigabyte13: 7:57pm On Mar 18
Basketmouth don start again
Dem say
Person wey dey talk too much
Is likely to talk plenty nonsense...
Wicked Wike on the beat again
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Menclothing: 7:57pm On Mar 18
2 masters in Abuja weldone
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Stephench: 7:58pm On Mar 18
APC as a party is known for eating their cakes and having it back. Wike being affiliation with them is not different. He'll achieve it.
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by spiSeyi: 8:01pm On Mar 18
Truth be told FCT needs it because FCT is treated as a state constitutionally
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by osazsky(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18
Na so craze take they start..other governor's will be telling him bros u don they kolo o him go they think say na the governor's they craze say him normal
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by tnerro1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18
Should the minister of defense also ask for security votes also? After all, na him work tough pass😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:06pm On Mar 18
BondRiv:
FCT deserves its own security vote and reasonable allocation not intertwined with that of the FG.

So if the FG secures FCT what security again is Wike Talking about? The four brigades of Guard in FCT are they there for decoration?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Lovenorth: 8:06pm On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:

After all the supreme court said so
That was why they elected him the governor of FCT
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by VaginaAcademic: 8:07pm On Mar 18
NwaNimo1:
Wike dness.....

isn't that mussolini who was brutally murdered by irate Italians
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Ojayk(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18
The making of FCT President, Mr. President is about having a "President" he will be reporting to in Abuja.

What precedent is he trying to set?
Why can't he be FCT minister like past FCT Minister's?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by tonyshine01: 8:11pm On Mar 18
They should not approve such recklessness.

FCT had been secured and peaceful without security votes.

The IG with Police is in Abuja, the President with Brigade of Guards is there, the Chief of Defence Staff and his Divisions is there, DSS HQ is there, NSCDC HQ is there.

Just another avenue for wasteful spending.
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by berrystunn(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18
Just to loot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Northern Leaders Worked Against Jonathan’s Govt – Paul Unongo / Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) / APC Primary: Tinubu Douses Political Tension In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.