Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers (21850 Views)

SERAP Sues Govs, Wike Over "Failure To Account For Missing ₦‎40T LG Allocation" / Ex-Army Chief, Buratai Lobbies Beninese Government To Extradite Sunday Igboho / President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by sunlad123: 8:13pm On Mar 18
I can bet it that his request will be granted.
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by oneman2k7: 8:18pm On Mar 18
Thief thief man
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Kukutente23: 8:19pm On Mar 18
Gimme pawa to loot~~ Wike
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by trulymatters(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18
Give me pawa everytime
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Oghene86: 8:22pm On Mar 18
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by tiwasiaife(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18
Tinubu won't know when Wike will over throw him.
Let him continue to gather power
E go shock u people.
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Kukutente23: 8:28pm On Mar 18
BondRiv:
FCT deserves its own security vote and reasonable allocation not intertwined with that of the FG.
Stop supporting corruption
We all know the reason he needs the money is to oil his political machinery to feed his urchins in Rivers
What does a minister need CoS and security votes for especially in FCT when the president already had security votes in same FCT
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Yankee101: 8:29pm On Mar 18
Thief mentality
No

1 Like

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by IbnB: 8:33pm On Mar 18
See thief,

Wike na confirm armed-robber

Tinubu na mumu if e gree am that kind thing

1 Like

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Phred1717: 8:38pm On Mar 18
Are you talking about the ones that is working or the sleeping ones who are there for their glory
paramakina202:
Thief if they give you such power what about other ministers?
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Phred1717: 8:39pm On Mar 18
He's actually working compare to the past ones
IbnB:
See thief,

Wike na confirm armed-robber

Tinubu na mumu if e gree am that kind thing
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by erospecial: 8:41pm On Mar 18
Anything Wike ask for might be given to him because he knows what INEC and Tinubu did in 2023 general election.
But is Wike so daft and crude
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by samdaisi: 8:48pm On Mar 18
id4sho:
President rules Abuja, Mr minister better calm down. Do not overshine your master

Please I don't understand your argument here, president rules Abuja; minister of FCT rules over Abuja and he is the governor that control all the parastatals and the council chairmen while president oversee the affairs of the nation.
Note.No minister on earth can control the council chairmen in Nigeria,the gazette of FCT is like a state on it own, that is why some ingnorant set of people claimed that they won 2023 general election because of Abuja election results. But do they claim about winning election through ministry?
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by id4sho(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18
samdaisi:

Please I don't understand president rules Abuja, minister of fact rules over Abuja or he is governor that control all the parastatals and the council chairmen while president oversee the affairs of the nation.
Note.No minister on earth can control the council chairmen in Nigeria,the gazette of FCT is like a state
Don't forget minister is a mere Appointee. Mr president can get him sacked from his toilet seat
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by paramakina202: 9:00pm On Mar 18
Phred1717:
Are you talking about the ones that is working or the sleeping ones who are there for their glory

What is Wike working?
He is Just a noise maker.

1 Like

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Judolisco(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18
paramakina202:
other ministers no dey control FCT na
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Judolisco(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18
Dikegodspower:
This wike guy sef, last week was creating the office oftye Chief of Staff to FCT minister, now he want to security votes , my question is, why does he want to spend money like elected officials?
I tire o
simple.. He is getting blames like elected officials
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by paramakina202: 9:05pm On Mar 18
Judolisco:
other ministers no dey control FCT na

Yes but they control ministries.
Wike is a minister not a governor he is at per with other ministers. Tinubu can decide to reshuffle his cabinet tomorrow.
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Judolisco(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18
paramakina202:

Yes but they control ministries.
Wike is a minister not a governor he is at per with other ministers. Tinubu can decide to reshuffle his cabinet tomorrow.
he controls an entire state... He is telling lawmakers to review d FCT law... If wike leaves d next person will enjoy d benefit.... He can as well say I'm not getting security votes as FCT minister, so don't call me if there's any crises

1 Like

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by sizer07: 9:17pm On Mar 18
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Emyogalanya: 9:18pm On Mar 18
Dikegodspower:
This wike guy sef, last week was creating the office oftye Chief of Staff to FCT minister, now he want to security votes , my question is, why does he want to spend money like elected officials?
I tire o
Governorship never clear from his eyes.

1 Like

Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by LordKushmann(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18
BarrElChapo:
30m one night ?

These men are damned.
I swear even if na Bello Turji dem wan go find that night.
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by ehissi(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18
paramakina202:

Technically he's the only minister that governs a territory. So his request makes sense
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by RickyJesus: 9:45pm On Mar 18
paramakina202:
How can you compare Fct minister to others?
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by RickyJesus: 9:46pm On Mar 18
Dikegodspower:
I tire o
He want to have impact like most governors.
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by RickyJesus: 9:47pm On Mar 18
Godfullsam:
Woke wants to be governor of FCT grin.

Kolework!

That's how it should be.
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by PROPHETmichael: 9:47pm On Mar 18
Hmmm
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by RickyJesus: 9:49pm On Mar 18
Magnumproperty:
Baba has forgotten he is just a minister just like the minister for finance.
False, their are level to this things.
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by RickyJesus: 9:56pm On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:

After all the supreme court said so
It only works when it meet certain standards, don't misinterpret our judgement please.
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by SupremeSpecimen: 10:13pm On Mar 18
id4sho:
President rules Abuja, Mr minister better calm down. Do not overshine your master

Too Late
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by Abbeytoy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18
paramakina202:

Abuja minister is special
Re: 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers by PHAYOL81: 10:50pm On Mar 18
Sharp guy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation / Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government / Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.