Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,400 members, 7,839,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money (6672 Views)

My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by BigIyanga: 2:12pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Remember I never for once requested anything from him.

What do you think will end all these. But he doesn't pose any threats, is he just a nice person. His case is really disturbing me to be frank
Give your account to Yahoo boys, kidnappers and you go explain taya to EFCC and DSS that you didnr request anything from them… lol
Long throat will not allow you. Tell him that ur feelings havent changed… but your appetite to take more money from him hasnt changed also.

Oya, report to us later

1 Like

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 2:15pm On Mar 19
tochez24:

There are no churches in doha my dear, but if i was in naija... The church would be the last place i will ever look for a woman!!!!

Thanks for the head up by the way.

And for you not liking anything about him is all in your mind.... If you start going out with him, you must find something to like my dear⚠️

As the people we like have some flaws so as the people we don't like have some good sides too.... we only see what we want to see when we're interested in someone!!!!

Nobody is entirely good and nobody is entirely bad, it's all in our heads.

Good luck♂️
Why will the church be the last place? Any bad experience?
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 2:16pm On Mar 19
BigIyanga:

Give your account to Yahoo boys, kidnappers and you go explain taya to EFCC and DSS that you didnr request anything from them… lol
Long throat will not allow you. Tell him that ur feelings have changed… but your appetite to take more money from him hasnt changed also.

Oya, report to us later
Feelings have changed? There was never any feelings before
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Mikocake(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19
“Always sending money at the right time” go me there.
Abeg is there ever a wrong time to receive money?

Accepting a man’s gift is the same as accepting the man into your life.
Some men woo with gifts and some with game. Some woo with both.
But usually men without game woo with gifts and excessive affection.

@OP Just call him and ask him what he wants from you. He would probably tell you that he wants a relationship with you. You can tell him that you’re not ready for a relationship now and that he should stop the gifts, that it’s making you uncomfortable and guilty.

If he continues to send the gifts, then know that you’ve at least cleared your conscience.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by immortalcrown(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19
SmartMen:
Throw away emotions and look at things logically. Attraction is very important in a relationship. Can you date or marry someone that looks like a monkey? be sincere and answer that question.

IF your answer is NO, it is not because you hate the person it is just that you don't find them attractive.

Also, attraction is relative and it can be that the man here does not have a good fashion sense which makes him look unattractive to women. I used to be in this category, not that I am ugly or have unattractive features, I had those features (height, broad shoulders, nice hairline, well-shaped red lips, but I didn't give it much attention.

I paid dearly for that error for years. It was rejection upon rejection to the point that I thought less of myself when it came to women because it affected my self-esteem.

I was more interested in making money so much that I didn't give much thought to how I presented myself to the opposite gender. And like this OP here, I would give money to girls that I am trying to woo... BROTHER, IT NEVER WORKED and you can see the OP is already saying that despite the man giving her money, she didn't find him attractive. MONEY CAN NOT BUY A WOMAN.

Though, I wasn't giving money cos I wanted to use it to buy love (though the ladies back then thought I was doing it cos I wanted to buy them). It is just who I am cos I love to give. I had to stop doing it (giving money) to ladies I am interested in when I sensed how they perceived the gesture.

I will tell you what worked for me as you read along.

If you are struggling with ladies or constantly being rejected, you should read this to the end.

Then my cousin came from Benin and stayed with me for one year. He gave me a complete 360 orientation that changed EVERYTHING.

Before he came, I used to expend so much energy trying to win a lady, I talked too much, explained too much, and professed emotions that were counterproductive.

There was even a Nairaland lady too that I tried to woo then but it didn't pan out well, na fight end the matter sha. I am just stating this so that you know it is not some made-up shit.

Whenever I talk about my experience with Nigerian ladies, you will hardly hear anything good. It was that bad. lol.

Now, to change this, most of what people share here is secondary... First, get your attraction game UP and the rest will come.

Anyway, my cousin didn't share any of those red pills stuff. He just told me to upgrade my physical look and watch. His method was more effective than anything I have ever read and he also demonstrated it for me to see.

I rarely went out and he forced me to change that...Not going out more often is why I even used to focus on just one lady for months while repeatedly getting rejected like a plague. grin grin grin.

When my cousin forced me to go out more, he forced me to go to church more (Lukily, we have the biggest church in my local government close to my house), and one thing that did to me was seeing that there are unlimited supply of pretty ladies, more gorgeous than what you could be chasing previously.

If you find yourself spending months on one lady, or a year trying to win and still get rejected, my brother, it is because you narrowed your vision. Change that and attend any big church or even be at a busy place like Shoprite mall, events, weddings. I give you just 5 minutes and the number of pretty women you will see or meet will rewire your brain so much that you will curse yourself for spending unproductive time on just one when there is an unlimited supply of prettier ladies out there.

The only downside is that if you don't have discipline and control, it could destroy you by making you sleep with numerous women. This is the major reason some men sleep with many women out there. It is like stumbling on so much money and then losing control by spending it recklessly.

To tell you how potent attraction is, by the time my cousin had helped me rebrand and I started uploading my pictures on WhatsApp status,(previously I didn't), one lady who had never seen me more upload my picture more than 4 times in 5 years confessed... she said and I quite "Smartmen, is this you? Is this really you?"

Another lady whom I met on Twitter but that one also reacted to my picture for the FIRST time in about 3 years we have known... and she has been doing that since then till now, even on Sunday here, she reacted to the one I posted.

People tell you that women are moved by what they hear... That is false. WOMEN ARE MOVED BY WHAT THEY SEE. If they don't see it, they don't move.

Now, I have had to start rejecting them back as they lurk around me. Na me dey reject them now... I know one who rarely checked my status previously but now does so everyday, commenting on everything I post.

If you are getting rejected by women or struggling, just UPGRADE: Spend that money on new clothes, buy iPhone and hold... tusssh up your apartment, get a good barber for a nice haircut, take nice pictures, and upload... ATTRACT, don't chase. na you go tire.

You only speak too much English and long paragraphs when you don't know how to attract. I used to write long epistles to some of these girls like one expired substandard Wole Soyinka as if I am writing a novel... They will even subtly tell me I talk too much by saying "wow you can write o" and I will be smiling and raising shoulder like I have made it in life, not knowing I was fooling myself.

Now, I don't even know the last time I wrote a long epistle... even when my current babe did something silly, I fixed her up immediately WITHOUT SAYING A SINGLE word. Unlike before when I would be writing long letter like apostle paul to the church in Damascus.... foolish me.
Your response is not senseless. But it is totally useless as a reaction to my comment because I never said anything to warrant you directing your writeup to me. You should have simply dropped your comment without quoting me. I simply pointed out that people often leave their amdirers and try to force themselves on who don't admire them. The man is forcing himself on her while the men she admires probably do not admire her. No part of your comment counters this assertion. So, why did you quote me?
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 2:22pm On Mar 19
Mikocake:
“Always sending money at the right time” go me there.
Abeg is there ever a wrong time to receive money?

Accepting a man’s gift is the same as accepting the man into your life.
Some men woo with gifts and some with game. Some woo with both.
But usually men without game woo with gifts and excessive affection.

@OP Just call him and ask him what he wants from you. He would probably tell you that he wants a relationship with you. You can tell him that you’re not ready for a relationship now and that he should stop the gifts, that it’s making you uncomfortable and guilty.

If he continues to send the gifts, then know that you’ve at least cleared your conscience.
Honestly I thought everything was over after all I did back then but only for him to resume sending money and gifts.

I already want to involve my mom because I don't want anyone to feel like I used him, I'm already feeling guilty deep inside me and it's making me uncomfortable
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by SkengRay: 2:32pm On Mar 19
May Ṣhọ̀pọ̀na Strike All Simps to Death

1 Like

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by tochez24(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Why will the church be the last place? Any bad experience?

As the good girls are heading to church so as the bad ones in more large population!!!

In a church ground full with an overwhelming number of bad people, how do you stand a chance of getting a good woman?? 😕
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 2:34pm On Mar 19
tochez24:

As the good girls are heading to church so as the bad ones in more large population!!!

In a church ground full with an overwhelming number of bad people, how do you stand a chance of getting a good woman?? 😕
Ok let me help you with ideas.
Whenever you are in Nigeria, visit any Christ embassy church you know, focus more on the believers love world group and you'll see very beautiful and well trained ladies to choose from
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Mikocake(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Honestly I thought everything was over after all I did back then but only for him to resume sending money and gifts.

I already want to involve my mom because I don't want anyone to feel like I used him, I'm already feeling guilty deep inside me and it's making me uncomfortable

That’s why I said accepting gift from a man is same as accepting him. That’s why you’re feeling guilty because you know deep down, you shouldn’t have accepted his gifts. Now you feel obligated to him. That’s the trick some men use.
For some ladies, they’ll just give the man a night stand just to clear their conscience and then tell him to stop the gifts.
Some will continue taking until he gets tired and retreat cuz of course at some point he’s going to call himself to order.
So it’s up to you. I think as an adult, you should deal with these kind of things yourself. Involving your mom is of no relevance here and I’m sure he would appreciate it if he hears from the horses mouth.
So babe, woman up and call him. Tell him how you feel about the whole thing and what you need him to do.
He would appreciate it that way.

2 Likes

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 2:44pm On Mar 19
Mikocake:

That’s why I said accepting gift from a man is same as accepting him. That’s why you’re feeling guilty because you know deep down, you shouldn’t have accepted his gifts. Now you feel obligated to him. That’s the trick some men use.
For some ladies, they’ll just give the man a night stand just to clear their conscience and then tell him to stop the gifts.
Some will continue taking until he gets tired and retreat cuz of course at some point he’s going to call himself to order.
So it’s up to you. I think as an adult, you should deal with these kind of things yourself. Involving your mom is of no relevance here and I’m sure he would appreciate it if he hears from the horses mouth.
So babe, woman up and call him. Tell him how you feel about the whole thing and what you need him to do.
He would appreciate it that way.
I feel if I should start saying what does he want or so, it'll now give him that boldness to start wooing which will annoy the hell out of me, so I planned telling my mom the huge amount of money he sent to me and my mom will now use that opportunity to set everything straight, but I hope it won't bruise his ego.
I know I'll miss his money and gifts but I'll have to close eyes and end it so I can be free from any form of guilt
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by AbujaCitiBlog: 2:55pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Few years back this man tried to make advances at me but was not bold enough to do so but he kept gifting me different things and crediting my account of which I never asked for. He was familiarizing with people around me and comes to our house to greet my mom because he lives nearby, will call me to greet me before going and all those unnecessary famzing. But he never had that boldness to ask me out.

On my part I never demanded anything from him and whenever I want to reject his gifts and cash I couldn't because it always comes at the right time. I can't count the number of times I have sworn never to accept his gifts and cash but never for once did I keep to my words because he's gifted in sending cash and gifts at the perfect time.

This man is very unattractive to me, like that man you'll not even want anybody to see you standing with , so it has never even crossed my mind to have anything with him. So I summoned courage one day and text him to stop all those univited visits and stop wasting his time because I can never date someone like him(I was young and said some nasty things I regretted later) and unfortunately his cousins saw my nasty message to him, told others and they all wear this scornful looks whenever they see me as I later learnt my message caused problems in their house. Well, he stopped coming to our house, he relocated to a new place as I learnt he got a job that took him away from our location.

I never felt remorseful about all I did to him till recently as I'm now older and wiser. So, I was somewhere doing something and he also came there and saw me first, I was expecting a very cold reaction from him but he immediately came over and was very happy to see me, started gisting and all that, I gave him attention just to make up for my earlier bad attitude, I apologized over how I treated him and he said it's nothing that he's not holding anything against me as I was very young then. Before I say jerk he went to his car and gave me some bundles of cash, requested for my account number and he won't even accept my refusal to give him. So that's how this man resumed sending me money again, infact he's obviously now richer because if I mentioned the alert I always receive from this man nobody will believe me here. I narrated everything to my brother because he knew all I did to him back then, my brother started calling him fool which I felt bad and cautioned him to stop.

Now this man has not made any advances or wooed me but he's already acting more than a partner, infact I feel so guilty each time I see his alerts and calls. God knows I can never date him but I'm beginning to be so uncomfortable with all these. Let me not lie, it's so hard to reject his money as it usually comes at the right time.

Let me also add that he later got married but his wife left him few years into their marriage.

Honestly I'm tired and want to be free from all these.

Please am I at fault here? Or is he God sent to ease me at my times of need? Why am I feeling so guilty even though I have never requested anything from him?
Am I in trouble and what will be the end result of all these?
Very foolish man. Tomorrow he will come out to say he was duped.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 2:56pm On Mar 19
AbujaCitiBlog:
Very foolish man. Tomorrow he will come out to say he was duped.
Duped? Where is that one coming from?

Whatever he has given me was freely given, and I've never requested anything from him.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Mikocake(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
I feel if I should start saying what does he want or so, it'll now give him that boldness to start wooing which will annoy the hell out of me, so I planned telling my mom the huge amount of money he sent to me and my mom will now use that opportunity to set everything straight, but I hope it won't bruise his ego.
I know I'll miss his money and gifts but I'll have to close eyes and end it so I can be free from any form of guilt

The power of money
You really need to shut the eyes, if possible use cell tape gum am smiley
I don’t think you should be worried about his ego tho. If what you did in the first instance didn’t bruise his ego, I don’t think this will.
Well, you can go through your mom if that’s the way you feel is comfortable to get through to him.

But I think he might still not take her seriously, cuz it’s not coming from the horse’s mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 2:58pm On Mar 19
Mikocake:

The power of money
You really need to shut the eyes, if possible use cell tape gum am smiley
I don’t think you should be worried about his ego tho. If what you did in the first instance didn’t bruise his ego, I don’t think this will.
Well, you can go through your mom if that’s the way you feel is comfortable to get through to him.

But I think he might still not take her seriously, cuz it’s not coming from the horse’s mouth.
I just want to free my conscience.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:02pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Duped? Where is that one coming from?

Whatever he has given me was freely given, and I've never requested anything from him.
Thats exactly my point. Some men are like that. They have zero sense when it comes with dealing with women. If he wants to just help then he should put it together get you a business. Not tomorrow, he will come out and claim you jolted him after spending horrendous amounts of money on you. That's my point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Mikocake(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
I just want to free my conscience.
Learn from this experience too. Next time don’t accept gifts from a man you’re not ready to let into your life no matter the persuasion. Just tell them it’s not necessary.

Life no hard, na we Dey take our hands complicate am sometimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by ukaface(f): 3:22pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Few years back this man tried to make advances at me but was not bold enough to do so but he kept gifting me different things and crediting my account of which I never asked for. He was familiarizing with people around me and comes to our house to greet my mom because he lives nearby, will call me to greet me before going and all those unnecessary famzing. But he never had that boldness to ask me out.

On my part I never demanded anything from him and whenever I want to reject his gifts and cash I couldn't because it always comes at the right time. I can't count the number of times I have sworn never to accept his gifts and cash but never for once did I keep to my words because he's gifted in sending cash and gifts at the perfect time.

This man is very unattractive to me, like that man you'll not even want anybody to see you standing with , so it has never even crossed my mind to have anything with him. So I summoned courage one day and text him to stop all those univited visits and stop wasting his time because I can never date someone like him(I was young and said some nasty things I regretted later) and unfortunately his cousins saw my nasty message to him, told others and they all wear this scornful looks whenever they see me as I later learnt my message caused problems in their house. Well, he stopped coming to our house, he relocated to a new place as I learnt he got a job that took him away from our location.

I never felt remorseful about all I did to him till recently as I'm now older and wiser. So, I was somewhere doing something and he also came there and saw me first, I was expecting a very cold reaction from him but he immediately came over and was very happy to see me, started gisting and all that, I gave him attention just to make up for my earlier bad attitude, I apologized over how I treated him and he said it's nothing that he's not holding anything against me as I was very young then. Before I say jerk he went to his car and gave me some bundles of cash, requested for my account number and he won't even accept my refusal to give him. So that's how this man resumed sending me money again, infact he's obviously now richer because if I mentioned the alert I always receive from this man nobody will believe me here. I narrated everything to my brother because he knew all I did to him back then, my brother started calling him fool which I felt bad and cautioned him to stop.

Now this man has not made any advances or wooed me but he's already acting more than a partner, infact I feel so guilty each time I see his alerts and calls. God knows I can never date him but I'm beginning to be so uncomfortable with all these. Let me not lie, it's so hard to reject his money as it usually comes at the right time.

Let me also add that he later got married but his wife left him few years into their marriage.

Please am I at fault here? Or is he God sent to ease me at my times of need? Why am I feeling so guilty even though I have never requested anything from him?
Well they say it’s tit for tat
Give and take
Sow and reap
Chop and clean mouth
You get?

You get??

Do you know why his wife left him?
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by talk2hb1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:

I use to spend Laulau too, I dunno why, it's just impulse spending
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by conscienceman4(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19
Why are you wasting your time in life, you think it's all about you. It's about your peace and good life.
The way I'm seeing you, don't go and marry who will suffer you and kill you before your time after two children.
Have you even asked the will of God if that is your rightful husband to be?
He may know he isn't handsome enough for you hence he hasn't had the courage to tell you his mind but you know.
Have you ever invited him for dinner? Don't be a wicked person.
Invite him and discuss the matter based on points and interest.

EreluRoz:

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by humilitypays(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Don't insult him please, he's a very good man. Just not someone I can date. What do I do kos the guilt I feel is making me so uncomfortable
Be kind and humane to him and offer him a one time sex to repay his good deeds since you don't want to date him, if not, be prepared to pay back anyhow any way.

Alternatively, gather all he has given you and return them back to him.

Gifts are a strong connection that can be used to hold one accountable even spiritually.

You owe anybody you accepted his or her gift, so whoever you don't want to do anything with, please don't accept their gifts, this is the safest thing to do.

Many ladies are married and going through a lot; childlessness, ungrateful husband, wayward kids, difficult family finances, etc as a result of some things they did while single. While some single ladies are still single as a result of some things they did to men in the name of being a girl.

Avoid accepting gifts from people you don't wish to have anything to do with, there is a reason to that.

Gifts are powerful tools even in spiritual realms
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 4:57pm On Mar 19
humilitypays:
Be kind and humane to him and offer him a one time sex to repay his good deeds since you don't want to date him, if not, be prepared to pay back anyhow any way.

Alternatively, gather all he has given you and return them back to him.

Gifts are a strong connection that can be used to hold one accountable even spiritually.

You owe anybody you accepted his or her gift, so whoever you don't want to do anything with, please don't accept their gifts, this is the safest thing to do.

Many ladies are married and going through a lot; childlessness, ungrateful husband, wayward kids, difficult family finances, etc as a result of some things they did while single. While some single ladies are still single as a result of some things they did to men in the name of being a girl.

Avoid accepting gifts from people you don't wish to have anything to do with, there is a reason to that.

Gifts are powerful tools even in spiritual realms
Offer him kini? So irritating.

I struggle to communicate with him, that's how bad I don't like him and you say what? Ewww

I will close my eyes and end this thing for my own peace of mind
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 4:59pm On Mar 19
ukaface:

Well they say it’s tit for tat
Give and take
Sow and reap
Chop and clean mouth
You get?

You get??

Do you know why his wife left him?
I don't know why she left him, and not even interested in asking, I struggle to have conversations with him.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by GodHimself: 5:08pm On Mar 19
Virtue signal. Lol.

EreluRoz:

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Englishisamust: 5:39pm On Mar 19
Keep collecting the money. May be na you the herbalist talk say make he dey give money so that he can be making more...
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 5:44pm On Mar 19
Englishisamust:
Keep collecting the money. May be na you the herbalist talk say make he dey give money so that he can be making more...
Like seriously?

undecided
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by SmartMen: 5:45pm On Mar 19
immortalcrown:
Your response is not senseless. But it is totally useless as a reaction to my comment because I never said anything to warrant you directing your writeup to me. You should have simply dropped your comment without quoting me. I simply pointed out that people often leave their amdirers and try to force themselves on who don't admire them. The man is forcing himself on her while the men she admires probably do not admire her. No part of your comment counters this assertion. So, why did you quote me?

Again, people are free to choose whatever they want and go for what they want. If you don’t like it, hit your head on the wall and leave planet earth.

You read everything she wrote and all you could come up with is that she should accept a man she has no feelings for? Do you know what danger looks like in human form?

Let me tell you. danger is trying to force yourself on a woman that does not want you. One thing is certain if she succumbs to your pressure, you will regret it.

Many men are raising children that are not theirs and one of the reasons is because they force a lady to date and marry them.

It is easy for you type but did you care about what makes her happy?

Never ever tell someone to accept who they don’t want cos it never ends well.

You saw where she stated that she is not attracted to the dude, hence the reason why I explained that part using myself as an example but I get it, you felt uncomfortable.

You are free to date and marry a woman that does not want you, 25 years later you would have raised children who are not yours like many men found out much too late.

Oponu

1 Like

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Acidosis(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19
His mother is probably in the village screaming ebi m pawa 😭

Your type will now meet a fine, responsible, and reasonable working-class guy earning #300k and expect him to fund you wigs of #250k each. This is someone that (may) have never even sent ₦100,000 to his parents or any of his family members throughout his life, but just because he found himself in a relationship, individuals like you will exploit or expect too much from him.

Some of you should do better. I blame the simp, though. If he knows what awaits him in the future with people like you, I bet all that funds will go to a pension manager.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by immortalcrown(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19
SmartMen:

Again, people are free to choose whatever they want and go for what they want. If you don’t like it, hit your head on the wall and leave planet earth.

You read everything she wrote and all you could come up with is that she should accept a man she has no feelings for? Do you know what danger looks like in human form?

Let me tell you. danger is trying to force yourself on a woman that does not want you. One thing is certain if she succumbs to your pressure, you will regret it.

Many men are raising children that are not theirs and one of the reasons is because they force a lady to date and marry them.

It is easy for you type but did you care about what makes her happy?

Never ever tell someone to accept who they don’t want cos it never ends well.

You saw where she stated that she is not attracted to the dude, hence the reason why I explained that part using myself as an example but I get it, you felt uncomfortable.

You are free to date and marry a woman that does not want you, 25 years later you would have raised children who are not yours like many men found out much too late. Oponu

The fact remains that your response to my comment does not in any way counter my comment. Your comment is good as a comment under the post, but totally wrong as a response to my own comment. This is because your comment neither agrees not disagrees with my comment. So, what is the logicality in you quoting me in your comment? You should have just posted your comment without quoting me. Therefore, it is inappropriate for you to quote me in what you wrote.

You condemning my comment is childish because my comment neither condemns the post nor appears irrelevant to the post. Prove otherwise or admit your mistake.

You want to condemn my comment just because it does not come from your own perspective, not that you could prove that my comment is false or irrelevant to the post. Everyone must not comment exactly like you.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by optm(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19
you should talk it out with him. Schedule a meet up and tell him you do appreciate his giftings but you really do not know what to make out of it and ask if he's expecting anything from you and that you'll like him to open up so you guys can talk things out as adults that you are. The excuse of your not being able to resist his gifts because they came at the right time doesn't really cut in because you would still have lived your life if those gifts didn't come. Try to improve on your finances too .
yeah looks are important but then it would be the heart of the person that would matter more in the long run. Choose wisely
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by sweetrace(f): 6:48pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Remember I never for once requested anything from him.

What do you think will end all these. But he doesn't pose any threats, is he just a nice person. His case is really disturbing me to be frank

There’s something completely wrong with you. You act as if you have morals; claiming you did not ask him and yet you accept the money. There will never be a time when you won’t need money. The richest people still need money so just No to his money. Try and do the right thing. Just try!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by humilitypays(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Offer him kini? So irritating.

I struggle to communicate with him, that's how bad I don't like him and you say what? Ewww

I will close my eyes and end this thing for my own peace of mind
Please for your own good, put together all the gifts he has given you, even if its 70%, put them together and return it back to him, especially the monetary part, this is the only way to be free from him if he ever decides to take revenge in whatever way he wishes.

And please I am advising you like I would advice my own blood sister and daughter, don't ever accept a gift or money from any man you don't have intention of fulfilling his request. Always have it in mind that no man gives a woman that is not related to him gifts and money for free, there is always a hidden intention which can be from sex to relationship or marriage.

Men are not father Christmas, they give to the opposite sex to make you like them and to soften your heart towards them so that you will accept their request when they finally make one.

Avoid it, it has destroyed the life of many ladies and even grown women without them knowing.

If you don't want to give, don't take.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Curious>>>>>>who Comes First In A Man's Life? / Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front / “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.