Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,430 members, 7,839,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money (6675 Views)

My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by JustPowerApps(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19
$IMPle man cheesy grin
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 7:36pm On Mar 19
humilitypays:
Please for your own good, put together all the gifts he has given you, even if its 70%, put them together and return it back to him, especially the monetary part, this is the only way to be free from him if he ever decides to take revenge in whatever way he wishes.

And please I am advising you like I would advice my own blood sister and daughter, don't ever accept a gift or money from any man you don't have intention of fulfilling his request. Always have it in mind that no man gives a woman that is not related to him gifts and money for free, there is always a hidden intention which can be from sex to relationship or marriage.

Men are not father Christmas, they give to the opposite sex to make you like them and to soften your heart towards them so that you will accept their request when they finally make one.

Avoid it, it has destroyed the life of many ladies and even grown women without them knowing.

If you don't want to give, don't take.
Return something that he voluntarily gave to me?
I'll just try and stop accepting his gifts and cash , that's all.

1 Like

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 7:40pm On Mar 19
sweetrace:

There’s something completely wrong with you. You act as if you have morals; claiming you did not ask him and yet you accept the money. There will never be a time when you won’t need money. The richest people still need money so just No to his money. Try and do the right thing. Just try!!!!!!
Maybe something is wrong with me because I've not been able to stop receiving money and gifts from him but since I've brought it out now, it's going to be a big step for me to overcome it.

I'll somehow miss his benevolence and I won't even lie about it.

1 Like

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by jamesversion: 8:04pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Few years back this man tried to make advances at me but was not bold enough to do so but he kept gifting me different things and crediting my account of which I never asked for. He was familiarizing with people around me and comes to our house to greet my mom because he lives nearby, will call me to greet me before going and all those unnecessary famzing. But he never had that boldness to ask me out.

On my part I never demanded anything from him and whenever I want to reject his gifts and cash I couldn't because it always comes at the right time. I can't count the number of times I have sworn never to accept his gifts and cash but never for once did I keep to my words because he's gifted in sending cash and gifts at the perfect time.

This man is very unattractive to me, like that man you'll not even want anybody to see you standing with , so it has never even crossed my mind to have anything with him. So I summoned courage one day and text him to stop all those univited visits and stop wasting his time because I can never date someone like him(I was young and said some nasty things I regretted later) and unfortunately his cousins saw my nasty message to him, told others and they all wear this scornful looks whenever they see me as I later learnt my message caused problems in their house. Well, he stopped coming to our house, he relocated to a new place as I learnt he got a job that took him away from our location.

I never felt remorseful about all I did to him till recently as I'm now older and wiser. So, I was somewhere doing something and he also came there and saw me first, I was expecting a very cold reaction from him but he immediately came over and was very happy to see me, started gisting and all that, I gave him attention just to make up for my earlier bad attitude, I apologized over how I treated him and he said it's nothing that he's not holding anything against me as I was very young then. Before I say jerk he went to his car and gave me some bundles of cash, requested for my account number and he won't even accept my refusal to give him. So that's how this man resumed sending me money again, infact he's obviously now richer because if I mentioned the alert I always receive from this man nobody will believe me here. I narrated everything to my brother because he knew all I did to him back then, my brother started calling him fool which I felt bad and cautioned him to stop.

Now this man has not made any advances or wooed me but he's already acting more than a partner, infact I feel so guilty each time I see his alerts and calls. God knows I can never date him but I'm beginning to be so uncomfortable with all these. Let me not lie, it's so hard to reject his money as it usually comes at the right time.

Let me also add that he later got married but his wife left him few years into their marriage.

Honestly I'm tired and want to be free from all these.

Please am I at fault here? Or is he God sent to ease me at my times of need? Why am I feeling so guilty even though I have never requested anything from him?
Am I in trouble and what will be the end result of all these?

I am there for you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by jeromestarks: 8:12pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Don't insult him please, he's a very good man. Just not someone I can date. What do I do kos the guilt I feel is making me so uncomfortable
You're living in bondage, you don't just know it yet.

The guy isn't stupid at all. As a matter of fact, he knows what he is doing very well.

This is it.
There are some women who has good luck around them. Once you connect with such women, you can never lack.
Some wise men quickly identify these women and become generous to them. As you give her, doors open for you. Sometimes, you don't have to give such women anything, just be in her mind and you will be receiving favor left and right.
You are one of such women!

The bad news however, is that, you will never grow in life. You will never be truly happy. You will never find love. Nothing good will last in your hands.

The worst part is that, as this man has sucked the good energy out of you and using it to progress, any other man that tried to love you will have nothing to get from you than bad luck!
If you stopped collecting gifts and cash from this guy, you will only be more miserable.
If you chase him away, you will only be more miserable.
If you hate him, you will only be more miserable.
Your best option now is to marry him so that the good he has taken from you will be spent on you.

You thought you were using him, while in actual sense, he is the one using you. NOTICE HOW HE GOT A JOB AND BECAME RICHER!

Finally, I pity any other man that will marry you. Your husband will just be toiling and toiling but he will never make it. If he has money before he met you, he will fall to zero the moment he entangles with you.

Guys, please be careful the kinda of women you fall in love with. Some of them, like the op, have sold their God-given favor by collecting gifts from men who understood the power of creation.
May I not meet a woman who is empty like the op.
Pray this prayer for yourself too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by advanceDNA: 8:18pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Maybe something is wrong with me because I've not been able to stop receiving money and gifts from him but since I've brought it out now, it's going to be a big step for me to overcome it.

I'll somehow miss his benevolence and I won't even lie about it.

Werey ..... grin grin..iyaebe say "maybe something is wrong with me"... U are just a greedy

You are just codedly exploiting him under pretence that u ddnt ask him.....its not hard to refuse gift...if na shiit he give u, wont u refuse straight up

...did ur account number fly inside his fone without u giving him?? .u are now here giving us these fake stories ......
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 8:40pm On Mar 19
advanceDNA:

Werey ..... grin grin..iyaebe say "maybe something is wrong with me"... U are just a greedy

You are just codedly exploiting him under pretence that u ddnt ask him.....its not hard to refuse gift...if na shiit he give u, wont u refuse straight up

...did ur account number fly inside his fone without u giving him?? .u are now here giving us these fake stories ......
Read very well and you'll see where I stated he insisted I give him and I did reluctantly. Everything will be over soon. Each time I want stop then I'll be remembering how the money always come at the right time and I will hold back, I admit this is greed on my part but I'll have to close eyes and end everything so that this guilt I feel inside will end
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by humilitypays(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Return something that he voluntarily gave to me?
I'll just try and stop accepting his gifts and cash , that's all.
As you wish sis, all the best.

Try and stop collecting things from men you don't wish to date or have a fling with, this is Nigeria, Africa not Europe or America, it's for your own good
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 8:46pm On Mar 19
jeromestarks:

You're living in bondage, you don't just know it yet.

The guy isn't stupid at all. As a matter of fact, he knows what he is doing very well.

This is it.
There are some women who has good luck around them. Once you connect with such women, you can never lack.
Some wise men quickly identify these women and become generous to them. As you give her, doors open for you. Sometimes, you don't have to give such women anything, just be in her mind and you will be receiving favor left and right.
You are one of such women!

The bad news however, is that, you will never grow in life. You will never be truly happy. You will never find love. Nothing good will last in your hands.

The worst part is that, as this man has sucked the good energy out of you and using it to progress, any other man that tried to love you will have nothing to get from you than bad luck!
If you stopped collecting gifts and cash from this guy, you will only be more miserable.
If you chase him away, you will only be more miserable.
If you hate him, you will only be more miserable.
Your best option now is to marry him so that the good he has taken from you will be spent on you.

You thought you were using him, while in actual sense, he is the one using you. NOTICE HOW HE GOT A JOB AND BECAME RICHER!

Finally, I pity any other man that will marry you. Your husband will just be toiling and toiling but he will never make it. If he has money before he met you, he will fall to zero the moment he entangles with you.

Guys, please be careful the kinda of women you fall in love with. Some of them, like the op, have sold their God-given favor by collecting gifts from men who understood the power of creation.
May I not meet a woman who is empty like the op.
Pray this prayer for yourself too.
I understand your point even though you are harsh but let me remind you that I still remain iyaebethegreat and not even a strand of hair can be removed from my body by anyone.

He's not harmful and even if he is, he should know well not to even dare, so that aspect isn't anything to be worried about. And yes any man I ever chose to be with in this life will experience success beyond his imagination, it is ordained.

Chill and stop your shalaying ontop very innocent man

1 Like

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by jeromestarks: 8:55pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
I understand your point even though you are harsh but let me remind you that I still remain iyaebethegreat and not even a strand of hair can be removed from my body by anyone.

He's not harmful and even if he is, he should know well not to even dare, so that aspect isn't anything to be worried about. And yes any man I ever chose to be with in this life will experience success beyond his imagination, it is ordained.

Chill and stop your shalaying ontop very innocent man
So in your plastic leather mind, you think anything is free?
I expect you to be wiser. They say Yorubas are wise people, how comes you sound so fo.olish?

Do you think he is st.upid?
Do you think he woke up one morning and decided to waste his time and resources?
Do you think he has no other woman in his life?
Do you for one second think that a man who is capable of securing a job will be stuuupid enough to continue doing what does not benefit him?

You're giving more than you know. Your emptiness will soon be visible to the blind.
You may don't believe me now but you will in 10years time. Keep this post, you will look for it.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 9:01pm On Mar 19
Some people are not worth quoting, so uncouth but yet dishing unreasonable advise. Don't project your lifestyle on others especially on people you don't know
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by advanceDNA: 9:04pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Read very well and you'll see where I stated he insisted I give him and I did reluctantly. Everything will be over soon. Each time I want stop then I'll be remembering how the money always come at the right time and I will hold back, I admit this is greed on my part but I'll have to close eyes and end everything so that this guilt I feel inside will end

Madam.....u and I know there is nothing like u reluctantly gave him ur account number.....

Its like a man saying I reluctantly suck the boóbs and fvcked the girl....no be juju be that??

U wanted the money..u ddnt want him...and u still went ahead to collect his money... Iyaebe...na yahoo girl u be joor grin grin

If u truly want to refuse ...it's not hard like u are trying to portray
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by grandstar(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz

Let him know you're still not interested but politely. Put your foot down.

If he's still sending you gifts, that's his fault.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by imagrg(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19
Let him into you briefly and dump him.
That way you have gratified him in kind with your kpekus and would then have peace of mind that you have paid for his generosity. cheesy
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by 1Sharon(f): 10:14pm On Mar 19
I hope you know there are men that don't take kindly to being used. If you aren't attracted to him, why accept gifts and money? Only accept if you want to pursue a rapport with him.

How comes he has your account number?

You're a troll anyway.

1 Like

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19
immortalcrown:
Life is somehow.

You reject who wants you and go for who chooses other people over you.

My point is that people often leave their amdirers and try to force themselves on who don't admire them. The man is forcing himself on her while the men she admires probably do not admire her. Everyone has reasons for his or her choices.

Can there be free lunch?
No dear...there ain't no free lunch nowhere
..he's gonna use her someday, maybe or maybe not so soon but he will CERTAINLY use her to replace his money, sure he will........
Reasons fine girls dey remove panties Waka naked for street, some na so e dey start.
There is no free food even in FREETOWN 🉐️🔪
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by seetomorrow: 12:59am On Mar 20
EreluRoz:
Few years back this man tried to make advances at me but was not bold enough to do so but he kept gifting me different things and crediting my account of which I never asked for. He was familiarizing with people around me and comes to our house to greet my mom because he lives nearby, will call me to greet me before going and all those unnecessary famzing. But he never had that boldness to ask me out.

On my part I never demanded anything from him and whenever I want to reject his gifts and cash I couldn't because it always comes at the right time. I can't count the number of times I have sworn never to accept his gifts and cash but never for once did I keep to my words because he's gifted in sending cash and gifts at the perfect time.

This man is very unattractive to me, like that man you'll not even want anybody to see you standing with , so it has never even crossed my mind to have anything with him. So I summoned courage one day and text him to stop all those univited visits and stop wasting his time because I can never date someone like him(I was young and said some nasty things I regretted later) and unfortunately his cousins saw my nasty message to him, told others and they all wear this scornful looks whenever they see me as I later learnt my message caused problems in their house. Well, he stopped coming to our house, he relocated to a new place as I learnt he got a job that took him away from our location.

I never felt remorseful about all I did to him till recently as I'm now older and wiser. So, I was somewhere doing something and he also came there and saw me first, I was expecting a very cold reaction from him but he immediately came over and was very happy to see me, started gisting and all that, I gave him attention just to make up for my earlier bad attitude, I apologized over how I treated him and he said it's nothing that he's not holding anything against me as I was very young then. Before I say jerk he went to his car and gave me some bundles of cash, requested for my account number and he won't even accept my refusal to give him. So that's how this man resumed sending me money again, infact he's obviously now richer because if I mentioned the alert I always receive from this man nobody will believe me here. I narrated everything to my brother because he knew all I did to him back then, my brother started calling him fool which I felt bad and cautioned him to stop.

Now this man has not made any advances or wooed me but he's already acting more than a partner, infact I feel so guilty each time I see his alerts and calls. God knows I can never date him but I'm beginning to be so uncomfortable with all these. Let me not lie, it's so hard to reject his money as it usually comes at the right time.

Let me also add that he later got married but his wife left him few years into their marriage.

Please am I at fault here? Or is he God sent to ease me at my times of need? Why am I feeling so guilty even though I have never requested anything from him?

That man has a sexual dysfunction, the appreciate women they can't fuc.k so much but if you are single try and compensate him and see for yourself
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Longpriq: 2:24am On Mar 20
You seem really scared does this guy even send up to 150k?
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Cassandraloius: 4:09am On Mar 20
You were using him and he enjoyed every show. He's a good guy.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Xwizard: 4:10am On Mar 20
EreluRoz:
You don't get it, there's no way I can even consider him for anything. You won't get it, it's not all about looks sef, I don't like anything about him. At 31 you are still a young man,stop sounding like you are in your 60s, go to churches and get yourself a good and beautiful woman

For me, I only like the way you address evryone trying to force the man on you. Learn you reject what you don’t want and attracts what you want. You’ve done well, the man is happy and you also happy, it’s still a win win for now, but learn to leave the stage when the ovation is loud.
More also, I wish I see what you look like before I say my last advice.

1 Like

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 4:59am On Mar 20
1Sharon:
I hope you know there are men that don't take kindly to being used. If you aren't attracted to him, why accept gifts and money? Only accept if you want to pursue a rapport with him.

How comes he has your account number?

You're a troll anyway.
It means you didn't read completely because I stated he demanded for it when I bumped into him the second time and he wasn't having my refusal and I reluctantly gave him.

I don't troll but respond fiercely to irresponsible topics. It's even hard for me to narrate it well but I had to try kos the guilt is eating me up deeply.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by missjekyll: 6:20am On Mar 20
Wow. Don't take his money anymore no matter what. He sounds lovely though.

Why can't you date him? Can you not change your mind?
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 8:35am On Mar 20
missjekyll:
Wow. Don't take his money anymore no matter what. He sounds lovely though.

Why can't you date him? Can you not change your mind?
Dating him is not an option, someone I'm ashamed to stand with in a public
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by joseph1832(m): 8:42am On Mar 20
EreluRoz:
but you're not ashamed to collect his money? 🤔
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 8:46am On Mar 20
joseph1832:
but you're not ashamed to collect his money? 🤔
I didn't request from him, he gave it freely. Remember I never wanted all these.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by ElliotP: 8:47am On Mar 20
It's funny that you can never date him but can always accept his money and gifts, it's like a person saying I can never work in this company but I can always collect monthly salary, does it sound normal to you?
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by joseph1832(m): 8:50am On Mar 20
EreluRoz:
I didn't request from him, he gave it freely. Remember I never wanted all these.
if you never wanted it, then you shouldn't have accepted it. It's not that hard.

Whenever a man wants to gift you something, and you know you can't stand that man, don't accept it, tell him capital NO. How hard can it be, yet you accepted...
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 9:08am On Mar 20
joseph1832:
if you never wanted it, then you shouldn't have accepted it. It's not that hard.

Whenever a man wants to gift you something, and you know you can't stand that man, don't accept it, tell him capital NO. How hard can it be, yet you accepted...
The way he started all these was very cunning, he was famzing with my family, he'll come to our house to greet my mom, engage in conversation with my brother and when he's about to go he'll request they call me and I'll greet him and he'll give me money, then he started using that opportunity to buy me things, will even dash my immediate elder brother money then and succeeded in familiarizing himself with my people. On my part I don't speak with him that much. There's a place I do go to buy things and whenever he bumped into me there he'll try to engage me in conversations that I'm obviously not interested in and I got fed up and it resulted to me sending a nasty message to him back then. The truth is this man obviously doesn't get angry kos some men will never answer my greetings again based on the type of message I sent to him back then. I can't really say much of all he did here kos it's long.

I made a mistake by allowing him cunningly resume from where he stopped, I will try so much and end everything so I won't be feeling any form of guilt
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by beyourlandlord(m): 10:03am On Mar 20
I will only add that you follow your true heart and feelings. In every situation your instincts will lead you but if you don’t pay attention, you will mix everything with your wishes and expectations. Your brain could say no and leave but your mind pulls you to stay behind because you feel the possibility that someone could be so obsessed and nice towards you that way with out negative effect. It could be true or it could be false but only you know the whole situation and can clearly use your insights of but the said and unsaid.
It’s easier to move on this way rather than overthinking for days and weeks.

BY THE WAY, what if that was your husband from God.😀

https://beyourlandlord.ng/
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 10:19am On Mar 20
beyourlandlord:
I will only add that you follow your true heart and feelings. In every situation your instincts will lead you but if you don’t pay attention, you will mix everything with your wishes and expectations. Your brain could say no and leave but your mind pulls you to stay behind because you feel the possibility that someone could be so obsessed and nice towards you that way with out negative effect. It could be true or it could be false but only you know the whole situation and can clearly use your insights of but the said and unsaid.
It’s easier to move on this way rather than overthinking for days and weeks.

BY THE WAY, what if that was your husband from God.😀

https://beyourlandlord.ng/
Husband from God indeed ewww
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by THEGALADIMA(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20
There's something fishy and hidden about the guy, for the wife to leave, there's a problem somewhere.

EreluRoz:

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by missjekyll: 8:04am On Mar 21
EreluRoz:

Yes but not too ashamed to take his money.
I find that disgusting to be honest.
Have you no pride at all? Gosh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Top 15 Most Romantic Love Songs - IMO / Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did / Am I Being Stupid Here??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.