Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' (34750 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / I Fainted When My Wife Said I’m Not Father Of Our 14-yr-old Daughter / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by mamaafrik(m): 2:48pm On Mar 19
Chrisrare:
married men cheat a lot thinking they are smart, so he should enjoy his karma.

Aiye ẹ ti baajẹ
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Pat081: 2:48pm On Mar 19
That she goat called [b]Jennyclay[/b] anybody that knows her father should advise him to do DNA on her and she will not comment on things like
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by cjudy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19
Chrisrare:
Ashawo
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by mamaafrik(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19
Timoleon:
Omo x 100

She knew she was AS, was in love with an AS person and knew the implications. She found an AA guy willing to marry her but her love for the AS guy remained and they impregnated each other even after she married the AA guy. She lock up with the pregnancy hoping and praying for at worst an AS baby but God was against her adultery evidently.

You are smart.

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by grandstar(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19
I blame ignorance.

Once the child was discovered to be SS, he should have picked race.

I wasn't aware of sickle cell carriers until I was in my second year of secondary school.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by obaidan: 2:53pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
Who paid for the DNA test that was carried out? lipsrsealed
Read the story.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by heziba: 2:53pm On Mar 19
Please I need help, can somebody help me out with videos on ICAN lectures for professional level. I am really out of budget and funds for lectures. 08051304595
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by drimzsmoke(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19
Beverlyjean:
I'm so perplexed on how most women call men cheats , but they do the same , even without protection... such hypocrisy.... there are more children that are born out of the wife cheating than the husband cheating

DNA should be a must ... and any woman caught in paternity fraud should be convicted and spend the exact number of years the child age was when it was discovered... and then every kobo the man spent , she should pay back double in restitution.. this has to stop , its becoming a menace in society

Some years back while I was in NYSC camp, my then girlfriend called me and told me she was pregnant. I was furious. I thought about the very last sex we had and I remembered she initiated it, as in, she dragged me from the living room to the bedroom.... I know better now sha
My point is this, most women will initiate sex with a male because their biology(ovulation) want them to, hence pregnancy afterwards, while we men initiate sex just for fun!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by FertilityH: 2:56pm On Mar 19
Women disgracing women

God, I don't want this kind of woman for my children, brothers and generations to come

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19
The man that don't know he married olosho will see shege in his marriage.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by obaidan: 2:58pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Everything is not gender war and you can see nobody is supporting the woman

Yes you are right, when the woman is the criminal, we can bring forth our civility and not turn it into a war. WHen the man is the offender, then all men are scum and should be buried alive

3 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by EreluRoz: 2:59pm On Mar 19
obaidan:

Yes you are right, when the woman is the criminal, we can bring forth our civility and not turn it into a war. WHen the man is the offender, then all men are scum and should be buried alive
Have you seen any of my comments that's gender biased? Show me please
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by rollywise(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19
jmoore:

It was free.

That guy just dey use style confirm source of the free DNA coz him sef fit wan do 😂
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19
What i just want to say is FEAR WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Mar 19
obaidan:
Read the story.
No! You read it and tell me the answer! lipsrsealed
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Angelfrost(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19
Bennycollins:
How can she possibly determine the owner out of three men she slept with same time, say within days?

The mystery of womanhood...!
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by enemyofprogress: 3:10pm On Mar 19
See as she resemble NLPoliceWoman
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by AbuAeesha: 3:11pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
Where? lipsrsealed

“For me to produce SS even when I marry SS as a AA. So I started voicing my displeasure out to my friends and one of them pointed me to Justice Court that they will do the DNA test for free. So I contacted them and arranged a sample for me and the boy for Paternity test.

“Paternity test results came out in December, and we had a court session where it was unveiled as seen in the video.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by GloriousGbola: 3:11pm On Mar 19
egopersonified:

Because those who carry out DNA tests are already suspicious of their partners. If you take a random sample, for example, DNA tests to show paternity of the children of a group of male staff in First bank, Isolo, you won't get up to that 60%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias

I see you know your survivorship bias!
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Bwilliam(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19
I don't know why Nigerian women would rather argue that "the baby may have been exchanged at birth", which is far more unlikely because most of our hospitals in Nigeria do not have a common nursery room like the hospitals abroad.

Women, from the dawn of time, have been knowingly committing paternity fraud, because it gives them and their bastard offspring, the best of both world.

She knows that the real father may not be able to cater for the child, so she knowingly shifts responsibility to the cucked husband and secures financial security, while the baby keeps the "good" genetic material from the male lover she is attracted to.

When we tell you to take the red pill, you call us Misogynists. No wahala, keep raising other people's offsprings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by 3kay945(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19
Angelfrost:
My late Grandmother always said that every pregnant woman knows deep down the actual father of the child in her womb...!

That, even if a woman collects semen from 3 different men within the same time frame, she can still feel who the real father is...!

Paternity fraud is unpardonable!

There should be jail terms and fines for this. undecided

Sorry, I doubt this. Because a granny said it doesn't mean it must be true.
If a woman sleep with different men within 24hrs or 48hrs sef, or gang raped.
Forget it, she won't know the true father of the pregnancy though she might guess and gets it right but the probability is just too low...
You should have corrected or enlighten your granny before she left cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Mar 19
AbuAeesha:
■ “For me to produce SS even when I marry SS as a AA. So I started voicing my displeasure out to my friends and one of them pointed me to Justice Court that they will do the DNA test for free. So I contacted them and arranged a sample for me and the boy for Paternity test.

“Paternity test results came out in December, and we had a court session where it was unveiled as seen in the video.
Thanks! undecided
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Tendd: 3:17pm On Mar 19
[quote author=jmoore post=129002848]
It was free.[/quote
Just read...
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by mysticwarrior(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
Who paid for the DNA test that was carried out? lipsrsealed
Kobo is that the kind of question you are supposed to be asking ? You are supposed to be giving suggestions on how to shame the woman who has shamed your gender.

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by biggie73(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Awnn sorry, I wonder how you'll comfortably takes someone's pregnancy and 📍 it on a different person and you sleep well at night.
...that's the 2nd nature of ladies. Guys should watch out.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Jman06(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19
Timoleon:
Omo x 100

She knew she was AS, was in love with an AS person and knew the implications. She found an AA guy willing to marry her but her love for the AS guy remained and they impregnated each other even after she married the AA guy. She lock up with the pregnancy hoping and praying for at worst an AS baby but God was against her adultery evidently.
They impregnated each other? Lol

As in the man impregnated her and she also impregnated him Very funny
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by mysticwarrior(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19
Chrisrare:
Look at how you just publicly displayed your stupidity.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Jeon(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19
But the man and the woman resemble.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by mysticwarrior(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Have said it before that 80 percent of first child between husband and wife is actually not the husband who is the biological father
I sound stupid right but it is the truth
From the second child to the last born can be for the husband but you see that first child dna should be carried out

Real niggarz read

Read niggar
Look at her profile that's an old hag not a nigger.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by DeepSight(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19
jmoore:
My rule

1: Marry a virgin

2: Conduct Paternity test before the baby clocks one year

Many married women are still having sex with their ex. The daughter of Jezebel was blaming the devil for the SS genotype while she is the real devil that was jumping up and down the penis of her ex.

When you marry the virgin will you have knacked her first.

Once you do that, she is not a virgin.

Second point. Most virgins are young kids. Do you want to marry a nine year old like Prophet Muhammad did, or do you want your wife to proclaim that the Holy Spirit got her pregnant like Mary (allegedly Mother of God) did, in order to avoid being stoned to death?

You better marry a mature and experienced woman.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by danzaki63: 3:33pm On Mar 19
Let us go our forefathers ways.Marry a Virgin, abstain from sex before wedding. all these testing, sex before marriage are all dumb
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Eleph(m): 3:35pm On Mar 19
oluseyiforjesus:
What exposed ds tough secret now is genotype.........
If child resemble his/her father the woman is a lucky woman
On point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.