Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' (34756 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / I Fainted When My Wife Said I’m Not Father Of Our 14-yr-old Daughter / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Hassanmaye(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19
96ACE:
But how do these b*tches sleep in peace knowing that they’re involved in these paternity frauds??
Some eve genders are naturally wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Hassanmaye(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19
Timoleon:
Omo x 100

She knew she was AS, was in love with an AS person and knew the implications. She found an AA guy willing to marry her but her love for the AS guy remained and they impregnated each other even after she married the AA guy. She lock up with the pregnancy hoping and praying for at worst an AS baby but God was against her adultery evidently.
The eve gender
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Daystar7: 11:14pm On Mar 19
Married women cheat recklessly with no remorse this days. I collected one beautiful lady's no. unknown to me that she was married... We chatted for about two days and i asked we meet. You know how it e be. I don't waste time but then I started feeling uneasy about her, then eventually found out she's married. I was surprised and disappointed at her. Like we've discussed shit and would have smashed if I didn't find out.
I've been having double mind abt marriage and I don't even trust my fiance cos all women are the same. I've made it clear to her that I'm not doing white wedding till I'm sure of her loyalty and she'll have to sign a prenup. I'll dissolve the marriage myself if I sense any form of disloyalty from her. I always let her know I'm willing to walk away and if she thinks she wants to call it quit, I'm fine with it.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by poseidon12: 1:03am On Mar 20
Kobojunkie:
Who paid for the DNA test that was carried out? lipsrsealed

It was free.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by maasoap(m): 7:43am On Mar 20
Chrisrare:
married men cheat a lot thinking they are smart, so he should enjoy his karma.

Her karma! She cheated and she's now stuck with sickle cell child. The man is already dustin up by not dropping money for the upkeep anymore, he's already moving on, final chapter. U don't get it, do you?

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by maasoap(m): 7:46am On Mar 20
Daystar7:
Married women cheat recklessly with no remorse this days. I collected one beautiful lady's no. unknown to me that she was married... We chatted for about two days and i asked we meet. You know how it e be. I don't waste time but then I started feeling uneasy about her, then eventually found out she's married. I was surprised and disappointed at her. Like we've discussed shit and would have smashed if I didn't find out.
I've been having double mind abt marriage and I don't even trust my fiance cos all women are the same. I've made it clear to her that I'm not doing white wedding till I'm sure of her loyalty and she'll have to sign a prenup. I'll dissolve the marriage myself if I sense any form of disloyalty from her. I always let her know I'm willing to walk away and if she thinks she wants to call it quit, I'm fine with it.
So, you have a fiancee already? grin grin grin
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by maasoap(m): 7:47am On Mar 20
Angelfrost:
My late Grandmother always said that every pregnant woman knows deep down the actual father of the child in her womb...!

That, even if a woman collects semen from 3 different men within the same time frame, she can still feel who the real father is...!

Paternity fraud is unpardonable!

There should be jail terms and fines for this. undecided

That's a bold fallacy
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by GloriousGbola: 7:48am On Mar 20
maasoap:

Her karma! She cheated and she's now stuck with sickle cell child. The man is already dustin up by not dropping money for the upkeep anymore, he's already moving on, final chapter. U don't get it, do you?

Bleep around and find out made manifest

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by maasoap(m): 7:48am On Mar 20
Timoleon:
Omo x 100

She knew she was AS, was in love with an AS person and knew the implications. She found an AA guy willing to marry her but her love for the AS guy remained and they impregnated each other even after she married the AA guy. She lock up with the pregnancy hoping and praying for at worst an AS baby but God was against her adultery evidently.

This makes sense, perfectly
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Angelfrost(m): 9:31am On Mar 20
maasoap:

That's a bold fallacy

I never said it was a proven biological or scientific fact... She wasn't even literate.

...And, if you took a deep breath and relaxed, you would probably see the statement is more tongue-in-cheek figurative than literal.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Farfalla(f): 9:35am On Mar 20
GloriousGbola:

fucck around and find out made manifest

Shut up jare!
I am polygamous by nature and I have every right to fucck around. It's just biology. You can't cheat nature. angry
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by GloriousGbola: 9:45am On Mar 20
Farfalla:

Shut up jare!
I am polygamous by nature and I have every right to fucck around. It's just biology. You can't cheat nature. angry

this is what i have been saying all this while. now come and be polygamous with me kiss wink
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Kaytixy: 11:05am On Mar 20
Very good one from the judge to order another DNA test for the mother and child who knows the baby was swapped at birth.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Daystar7: 1:23pm On Mar 20
maasoap:

So, you have a fiancee already? grin grin grin

Wetin man go do naa
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by stormborn28(m): 1:34pm On Mar 21
EreluRoz:
Awnn sorry, I wonder how you'll comfortably takes someone's pregnancy and 📍 it on a different person and you sleep well at night.

That is why we say some women are demons
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by stormborn28(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21
egopersonified:

Because those who carry out DNA tests are already suspicious of their partners. If you take a random sample, for example, DNA tests to show paternity of the children of a group of male staff in First bank, Isolo, you won't get up to that 60%

Ewoooo... D way some girls dey fvck eee.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by stormborn28(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21
Jeon:
But the man and the woman resemble.

Is that all you have to say
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Omoluyi(m): 8:29am On Mar 25
That question is already answered in the write up but people like you read headlines only
Kobojunkie:
Who paid for the DNA test that was carried out? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mother Wants To Remarry / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It / Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.