Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' (34775 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / I Fainted When My Wife Said I’m Not Father Of Our 14-yr-old Daughter / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by jmoore(m): 3:35pm On Mar 19
DeepSight:

When you marry the virgin will you have knacked her first.

Once you do that, she is not a virgin.

Second point. Most virgins are young kids. Do you want to marry a nine year old like Prophet Muhammad did, or do you want your wife to proclaim that the Holy Spirit got her pregnant like Mary (allegedly Mother of God) did, in order to avoid being stoned to death?

You better marry a mature and experienced woman.
There are virgins in their 20's and 30's. I don't need 3rd hand woman as wife.
I don't need any advice from you. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by joseph1832(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19
dre11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4w31Bck3zk?si=rZ1WNAzeesRSrdB1

‘This marriage wrecked me’ — Man narrates how DNA shows he’s not father of SS ‘son’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/this-marriage-wrecked-me-man-narrates-how-dna-shows-hes-not-father-of-ss-son/
Let's wait for the DNA test to come out between the child and the mother, then we will know for sure.

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by PoliticalChinex(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19
jmoore:
My rule

1: Marry a virgin

2: Conduct Paternity test before the baby clocks one year

Many married women are still having sex with their ex. The daughter of Jezebel was blaming the devil for the SS genotype while she is the real devil that was jumping up and down the penis of her ex.

Where u go see virgin to marry

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by DeepSight(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19
jmoore:

There are virgins in their 20's and 30's. I don't need 3rd hand woman as wife.
I don't need any advice from you. Thank you.

You better listen to my advice and run away from any woman who claims to be a virgin in her thirties.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by DeepSight(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19
PoliticalChinex:

Where u go see virgin to marry

Nor mind am. Him wan marry underage girl or pesin wey lie and use agum to gum her pussy back.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by FireUpNow(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19
As a man if you don't have the money for DNA test at least try do genotype test of yourself, your wife and that of the kids first to begine with before going for DNA. I read a story of how a man bursted his wife's cheating secret through genotype test. He is AA and wife is also AA but two of his four kids are AS. Na there yawa burst and the wife confessed. It's a very stupid and wicked thing that women do, cheating while married.

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Opanka44(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
Who paid for the DNA test that was carried out? lipsrsealed

Try dey read na, oga. Haba!
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by delpee(f): 4:07pm On Mar 19
This is terrible! I feel so sad for this man. God will surely heal him and bless him with a good wife and children that will gladden his heart.

Justice Court is doing a great job. The Judge is fair minded and caring. God bless her.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Amumaigwe: 4:11pm On Mar 19
APOPTOSIS:
LADIES can Lie and they know. They fake a lot of things.
If u have ever been close to them you will understand.
The worst part is they "shed copious tears when lying"
I can easily detect a woman that's lying.
A Lying woman knows no age...
I thought such would be spared in grannies until I realized grannies lie to finish.

Liers also get old na. There is no repentance at old age.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by cezarman(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Have said it before that 80 percent of first child between husband and wife is actually not the husband who is the biological father
I sound stupid right but it is the truth
From the second child to the last born can be for the husband but you see that first child dna should be carried out

Real niggarz read

Read niggar

Oga, the real slawomirr knows how to use punctuation marks.

Fake man angry

Jew tongue
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Draslo(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Awnn sorry, I wonder how you'll comfortably takes someone's pregnancy and 📍 it on a different person and you sleep well at night.
You people do it all the time
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Angelfrost(m): 4:13pm On Mar 19
3kay945:

Sorry, I doubt this. Because a granny said it doesn't mean it must be true.
If a woman sleep with different men within 24hrs or 48hrs sef, or gang raped.
Forget it, she won't know the true father of the pregnancy though she might guess and gets it right but the probability is just too low...
You should have corrected or enlighten your granny before she left cool

You need to breathe... You are flying off the tangent.

The late woman was talking about promiscuity, and a maternal connection that is beyond mere logic... No one talked about gang-rape here.

While her reasoning and beliefs might be farfetched, she had her reasons for such statements.

If you have experienced life as she had, you might understand her standpoint.

At the end of the day, the bottom line is to say no to promiscuity, and maybe we won't even be debating Paternity fraud.

Good afternoon.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Mar 19
mysticwarrior:
Kobo is that the kind of question you are supposed to be asking ? You are supposed to be giving suggestions on how to shame the woman who has shamed your gender.
I am sorry but i reserve my rage for those who maltreat children in all of this. Paternity fraud and adultery, na game men and women play against themselves. I have no desire to worry for that. undecided
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Nkl4u: 4:15pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
Oga try dey read nau undecided
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Scamburster(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19
GodHimself:
Don’t refer to your service as “cheap”.

Use the word “affordable”.

There’s a huge difference in perception.

Thanks, commendable.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Mar 19
Nkl4u:

Oga try dey read nau undecided
Na by force? lipsrsealed
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by DoWhatThouWilt: 4:33pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
Learn how to read. Olodo

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Azzik: 4:38pm On Mar 19
dre11:

‘This marriage wrecked me’ — Man narrates how DNA shows he’s not father of SS ‘son’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/this-marriage-wrecked-me-man-narrates-how-dna-shows-hes-not-father-of-ss-son/
I won't rush into conclusion on such matters because there are also lots of cases that involves child swapping in hospital
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by hansomb: 4:39pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
go back and read the article, now carefully.

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Timetravel88: 4:44pm On Mar 19
Chummynoni:
If only DNA was as cheap as 5k, many men would have been left childless/childrenless.

Every man should as a matter of urgency start saving up for a minimum of 2 DNA tests ( 2 kids ) before starting a family. As you are saving up for wedding also open a savings account for a mandatory DNA test for your kids. It is criminal to raise another man’s child thinking it’s yours.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by themanderon: 4:53pm On Mar 19
blamingthedevil:
Don't blame the woman, could it be possible that the child was exchange in the hospital by careless health workers?

But she has been running from maternity test according to the man.
From the video she even looks and smells guilty.

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by themanderon: 4:54pm On Mar 19
Azzik:

I won't rush into conclusion on such matters because there are also lots of cases that involves child swapping in hospital

Read the story she has been running from maternity test. She is guilty.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Amumaigwe: 5:14pm On Mar 19
Treadway:
like four people don prompt you to read the story, but you no jus gree read am

“For me to produce SS even when I marry SS as a AA. So I started voicing my displeasure out to my friends and one of them pointed me to Justice Court that they will do the DNA test for free. So I contacted them and arranged a sample for me and the boy for Paternity test.

Justice court paid

You're welcome.

Do you know why is she concerned about who paid for the DNA test? E shock am say it can now be done for free. Meaning that cost, which used to be the deterrence for men to unravelling some paternity mysteries, has now been rolled away.

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by bonechamberlain(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19
jmoore:

Are you one? A virgin knows that there are virgins in their 20's, 30's.
what is your classification of a virgin?
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by VULCAN(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19
Commenting without reading.

Et tu?

Kobojunkie:
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Zubeezanga(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19
dre11:

Have said it if you as a young dude don touch money omo u won’t get to trust women, I might sound very inconsiderate now but omo see majority of women no loyal at all, I still get the trauma till now e go hard for me to trust, person wey know say dude love am and dey claim say e love dude go Dey give B J Dey answer em boyfriend Abi even husby, men ain’t that wicked I don’t know the heart of some females, if you loose guard go over love then get the real image of that holy girl u fit drink poison.

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Amumaigwe: 5:18pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
Na by force to read wetin I no wan read? All I wanted to know was who paid for the DNA test, and this from those of you who get time to read the story. Thanks anyways! undecided

Why are you concerned with who paid? Are you sorry that men can now decode paternity frauds for free?
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by VULCAN(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19
I believe you are perfectly correct.

But there is nothing like "they impregnated each other"

Timoleon:
Omo x 100

She knew she was AS, was in love with an AS person and knew the implications. She found an AA guy willing to marry her but her love for the AS guy remained and they impregnated each other even after she married the AA guy. She lock up with the pregnancy hoping and praying for at worst an AS baby but God was against her adultery evidently.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by VULCAN(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19
This is proof that this moniker is a woman.

They are known to dodge accountability. Rarely do they confess that they were wrong.

She did not read but rushed to comment.

On receiving knocks she wants to pretend that she planned it that way.

Only a fool will believe that.

She even add ogboju join. Lol

Kobojunkie:
Na by force to read wetin I no wan read? All I wanted to know was who paid for the DNA test, and this from those of you who get time to read the story. Thanks anyways! undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Mar 19
VULCAN:
Commenting without reading. Et tu?
I asked a question! sad sad
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by jmoore(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19
bonechamberlain:
what is your classification of a virgin?
A virgin is one that has no sexual experience, be it vagina, oral or anal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) / HANGING OUT WITH OUR KIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.