Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' (34749 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / I Fainted When My Wife Said I’m Not Father Of Our 14-yr-old Daughter / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by mykeni: 5:44pm On Mar 19
The lady might not be AA as said. If she's AA and married or impregnated by SS, the chance is of having SS is minimal and the first child can't be SS.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by correctguy101(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19
DeepSight:

When you marry the virgin will you have knacked her first.

Once you do that, she is not a virgin.

Second point. Most virgins are young kids. Do you want to marry a nine year old like Prophet Muhammad did, or do you want your wife to proclaim that the Holy Spirit got her pregnant like Mary (allegedly Mother of God) did, in order to avoid being stoned to death?

You better marry a mature and experienced woman.

Shaking the table... grin

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Mar 19
Amumaigwe:
■ Why are you concerned with who paid? Are you sorry that men can now decode paternity frauds for free?
Is there a law that stipulates that I care about the exact same things you do? sad
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by VULCAN(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19
You deserve a statue.

I myself wondered why that seemingly insignificant detail in this horror story caught her attention.

Kudos

Amumaigwe:

Do you know why is she concerned about who paid for the DNA test? E shock am say it can now be done for free. Meaning that cost, which used to be the deterrence for men to unravelling some paternity mysteries, has now been rolled away.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by mykeni: 5:48pm On Mar 19
I believe the mother is not AA and if she is then, the child doesn't belong to the mother either except the unusual happens to the child's genotype, which is possible in rural cases.
joseph1832:
Let's wait for the DNA test to come out between the child and the mother, then we will know for sure.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by aimmoney9: 5:49pm On Mar 19
DeepSight:

When you marry the virgin will you have knacked her first.

Once you do that, she is not a virgin.

Second point. Most virgins are young kids. Do you want to marry a nine year old like Prophet Muhammad did, or do you want your wife to proclaim that the Holy Spirit got her pregnant like Mary (allegedly Mother of God) did, in order to avoid being stoned to death?

You better marry a mature and experienced woman.
Experienced woman kill you dia......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by aimmoney9: 5:50pm On Mar 19
PoliticalChinex:

Where u go see virgin to marry
Dem plenty na Yahoo boys dey run away from dem.......... grin grin grin
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Timoleon(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19
VULCAN:
I believe you are perfectly correct.

But there is nothing like "they impregnated each other"

Ok
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Timoleon(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19
Jman06:
They impregnated each other? Lol

As in the man impregnated her and she also impregnated him Very funny

It's an informal expression. I'm sure you've heard it before.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Awnn sorry, I wonder how you'll comfortably takes someone's pregnancy and 📍 it on a different person and you sleep well at night.

Your gender no get shame, if na man be culprit now, you go don write epistle saying rubbish about men, you and that psychopath jennyclay or what did she called that her mumu name

Rubbish and feminism
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19
Nigeria govt should saved Nigeria men by passing a law against paternity fraud, is it ministry of human affairs or women affairs, men are being shortchanged, frustrated and some have commit suicide on this paternity fraud

Anyone involved in a paternity fraud should be given the mandate of paying a sum of 5million damages to the man or spend 5yrs in prison
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by cardoctor(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19
Lucky man
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Solofresh2: 6:51pm On Mar 19
Angelfrost:
My late Grandmother always said that every pregnant woman knows deep down the actual father of the child in her womb...!

That, even if a woman collects semen from 3 different men within the same time frame, she can still feel who the real father is...!

Paternity fraud is unpardonable!

There should be jail terms and fines for this. undecided
Unfortunately the men in power controlling the world are simpletons who only pamper and favour the women
Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by superCleanworks(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19
96ACE:
But how do these b*tches sleep in peace knowing that they’re involved in these paternity frauds??

they sleep for years.

then the worst is when you think of all the times the b;tch put pressure and made you feel less than a man because you delayed school fees or birthday party or some billing for this child while the real father is chilling somewhere

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by DeepSight(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19
aimmoney9:

Experienced woman kill you dia......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Shellsploit: 7:18pm On Mar 19
So this my friend matter don reach nairaland and tictok shocked
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Oshokhai69: 7:24pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
Who paid for the DNA test that was carried out? lipsrsealed

Damn, dullards full Nairaland sha. Chai!
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by donbenie(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
0lo.do try and read..
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Nwagod26: 8:10pm On Mar 19
Chrisrare:
married men cheat a lot thinking they are smart, so he should enjoy his karma.

See how you just disgraced your lineage. Foolish fool.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Nwagod26: 8:11pm On Mar 19
superCleanworks:

they sleep for years.

then the worst is when you think of all the times the b;tch put pressure and made you feel less than a man because you delayed school fees or birthday party or some billing for this child while the real father is chilling somewhere

No be small oo
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19
Luckysbab:

All these useless small girls on Nairaland and their foolish takes on issues.

Don't use this lizard sense to cross the road. It's dangerous.

Let her cross d road with the fish brain, her death would be refreshing to hear.......
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Beautifulday: 8:24pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:

Read the write up. It is free if you follow the process he followed
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Beautifulday: 8:25pm On Mar 19
Chrisrare:

You read the story at all? undecided
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by aktolly54(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19
Chrisrare:
really? Or you mean the lady should enjoy her bastard sickle cell child because the man go abandon both soon
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by bonechamberlain(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19
jmoore:

A virgin is one that has no sexual experience, be it vagina, oral or anal.
ok.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by fortunechy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19
If the scenario of Ss didn't occur,he would've assumed that the boy is his biological son.
Make DNA free,80% of marriages will crash...
Meanwhile,I fear who no fear female gender.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by 96ACE: 9:14pm On Mar 19
superCleanworks:

they sleep for years.

The daughters of eve are terrible, I can’t even wish this on my enemy
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by haphizz57(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19
If DNA is affordable or free. Many father ll be fatherless
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by kunle75(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19
Chummynoni:
If only DNA was as cheap as 5k, many men would have been left childless/childrenless.

It's getting there, soon it would be affordable for all.
Fowl yansh go blow soon
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by LordPsalm(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19
That USELESS JennyClay won't be seen around this post.

Very useless girl
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by OniyideAmplify(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
Stop all these now.

Just chill, take your time and read that stuff up there please
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Awnn sorry, I wonder how you'll comfortably takes someone's pregnancy and 📍 it on a different person and you sleep well at night.
That's why we keep advising me to be careful with the eve gender but They call us misogynists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.