Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding (23857 Views)

Sokoto To Spend N6.7bn On Ramadan Feeding / Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya / Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by Raph82(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20
The more reason we call for separation. Let each tribe go its way. We can't continue to act as if all is fine when north is dragging us backward, all in the name of religion. Such humongous amount on Ramadan feeding, who does that? Had it been each region is on its own, trying to manage the resources it has to develop itself, will these bastards be blowing state fund on frivolity?
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by 1972xy: 7:19pm On Mar 20
Instead of feeding people like a toddler why can't these states provide them farming jobs and use the money to pay their salary.
Nigeria is sick. Leaders are lazy. They cannot thing beyond the box.
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by Babangidapikin: 7:28pm On Mar 20
VeeVeeMyLuv:

It is not from their revenue

Unfortunately it is taken from allocation gotten from the center
Let hope they would farm enough and be able to feed themselves, hopefully with state police they can arm there personnel with sophisticated gun or have a SWAT team to neutralize those Bandits troubling farmers.
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by PHAYOL81: 7:41pm On Mar 20
For only stomach infrastructure?
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by Gboom: 7:41pm On Mar 20
These are using Ramadan to loot allocating huge amount they don't generate internally to things that will not value to common man.

I don't blame them free money from Abuja is allocated to them monthly
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by Goodlady(f): 7:46pm On Mar 20
ManirBK:
Good development
Terrible and unfortunate development for Nigeria cos here it's lootocracy.
Nobody should give a fûck if you are fasting or not. It's y own cup of tea with God.
All these pampering has to stop. This is a needless exercise. Use that money state by state to set up farmers of food production companies if they do care about feeding the needy. Religion should be a personal thing. Govt sponsoring people to Jerusalem or Mecca has to stop too.

Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by Bimpe29: 7:52pm On Mar 20
Ramadan Mubarak!

Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20
helinues:
Just imagine, yet millions of Northern graduates remain jobless.

Imagine how many industries, factories, empowerment program that amount would take care of.

Religion is now a laundering money avenue

Who cursed our politicians self?
I am trying to imagine how this provision prevents the governors from setting up the industries you are talking about!
How please?
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

Terrible and unfortunate development for Nigeria cos here it's lootocracy.
Nobody should give a fûck if you are fasting or not. It's y own cup of tea with God.
All these pampering has to stop. This is a needless exercise. Use that money state by state to set up farmers of food production companies if they do care about feeding the needy. Religion should be a personal thing. Govt sponsoring people to Jerusalem or Mecca has to stop too.
As usual you Christians must seize every opportunity to show your hate and bigotry for Islam.

Even in developed countries of the world the government pamper the people. When it comes to pampering the we are still learning. Government has a responsibility to provide for its people. What dump assertion are you making
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by Lovit(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20
Who their fasting help? Allah has no reward to give anyone, he is a dead God.

Its an avenue to steal, in a month time, the Almajiris will be on the street begging again and constituting nuisance

If it was a Governor in the South that budgetted such amount to feed christians in lent period, same idiots up north will shout violation of constitution.

It will take time before Nigeria go better, we can't continue like this.
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by Goodlady(f): 8:05pm On Mar 20
NOETHNICITY:
As usual you Christians must seize every opportunity to show your hate and bigotry for Islam.

Even in developed countries of the world the government pamper the people. When it comes to pampering the we are still learning. Government has a responsibility to provide for its people. What dump assertion are you making
You can go & hug transformer!
I v spoken as a neutral person. Govt need to stop sponsoring religion!
If my words hurt you, drink water!

Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by victorDanladi: 8:06pm On Mar 20
Puss360:

I'm a Christian and I've seen lots of Christian fast....
Fasting this lent?
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

You can go & hug transformer!
I v spoken as a neutral person. Govt need to stop sponsoring religion!
If my words hurt you, drink water!
You spoke as a dumb ignorant person. There is no shred of wisdom in what you deposited there. You are angry because the government is making the provision during Ramadhan. But if you were neutral like you claimed you would have requested that the provision be implemented all year round and not just during ramadhan
You are not neutral, you are a Muslim hating bigot
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by maasoap(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20
helinues:

Imagine how many industries, factories, empowerment program that amount would take care of.

Your govs in the south who receive higher allocations monthly and don't budget any amount for feeding the public or masses, How many jobs, industries, factories or empowerment programmes are they creating? No be borrow borrow dem dey do without tangible or visible projects to show for it?
Successive Northern governors don't borrow recklessly like your govs in the south and they still make their meagre monthly allocations count. Na to criticise northerners be the only thing southerners are good at grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20
maasoap:

Your govs in the south who receive higher allocations monthly and don't budget any amount for feeding the public or masses, How's many jobs, industries factories or empowerment programmes are they creating? No be borrow dem dey do without tangible or visible projects to showcase for it?
Successive Northern governors don't borrow recklessly like your govs in the south and they still make their meagre monthly allocations count. Na to criticise northerners be the only thing southerners are good at grin grin grin
I am a southerner and I know for sure that it’s trash they’re talking about

1 Like

Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by maasoap(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20
helinues:
Btw, I thought the christians are also currently fasting, how much have they donated to the churches or are there no Christians in North?
Christians dominate the south, what are your govs doing for you right now? At least, you have better say in the south
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by Goodlady(f): 8:19pm On Mar 20
NOETHNICITY:
You spoke as a dumb ignorant person. There is no shred of wisdom in what you deposited there. You are angry because the government is making the provision during Ramadhan. But if you were neutral like you claimed you would have requested that the provision be implemented all year round and not just during ramadhan
You are not neutral, you are a Muslim hating bigot
If you call me muslim hating bigot again, I won't mind taking this matter up with you. So stfu!
FG should invest more on non religious matter. One of the imams there really raised suspicion that the food should be shared holistically cos he knew it ll likely be corruption ridden. Nuff said, you are an intolerant muslim, a disgrace to the religion. I raised a neutral observation but you are here instigating hate. Who's the bigot btw me and you. Ya adrenaline is high like that of a wife beater. It's ya type that beat women.
And you go dey fast like that.

Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by Goodlady(f): 8:20pm On Mar 20
maasoap:

Christians dominate the south, what are your govs doing for you right now? At least, you have better say in the south
Do they donate to churches like this?
It's actually a wise question.
My take, govt should stop sponsoring religion
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by Ykc2(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20
Thank god for awolowo if not him SW people will be behaving like people of north East states,especially those from osun ,kwara and oyo those ones their alfa dey carry bag of cement for head as Islamic turban,turban no dey look good on yorubas ,look at this ones

Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by lagosrd: 8:32pm On Mar 20
Efcc needs to look into this m this is unacceptable
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by Coolgent(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20
helinues:
Btw, I thought the christians are also currently fasting, how much have they donated to the churches or are there no Christians in North?
How many southern states are doing what you are suggesting?
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by helinues: 9:04pm On Mar 20
Coolgent:

How many southern states are doing what you are suggesting?

Why should fasting breaking be the responsibility of a state governor?
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by Philipmoon2(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20
Muslim - Muslim ticket.
This is just the beginning
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by Slimlord(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20
helinues:

Who never chop go work? But the problem is they will still steal from it
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by edungene7: 10:15pm On Mar 20
Dividends of Muslim Muslim ticket stomach infrastructure politic what a shame
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

If you call me muslim hating bigot again, I won't mind taking this matter up with you. So stfu!
FG should invest more on non religious matter. One of imams there really raised suspicion that the food should be shared holistically cos he knew it ll likely be corruption ridden. Nuff said, you are an intolerant muslim, a disgrace to the religion. I raised a neutral observation but you are here instigating hate. Who's the bigot btw me and you. Ya adrenaline is high like that of a wife beater. It's ya type that beat women.
And you go dey fast like that.
When I read the first @ bolded I laughed so hard that people around were wondering.
On a serious note, please I want to know how you intend to take it up with me?

Regarding the second @ bolded, I am not like that I can guarantee you. If you know me you will definitely fall in love I can bet.
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by HeroicMeastro: 10:20pm On Mar 20
helinues:

Your governors that have not spent a dime on you, how many factories have they built?
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by Goodlady(f): 10:30pm On Mar 20
NOETHNICITY:
When I read the first @ bolded I laughed so hard that people around were wondering.
On a serious note, please I want to know how you intend to take it up with me?
I ll sue you to court.
NOETHNICITY:

Regarding the second @ bolded, I am not like that I can guarantee you. If you know me you will definitely fall in love I can bet.
I can't fall on love with you cos ya approach sef has turned me off!
Oya waka pass!

Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by Goodlady(f): 10:30pm On Mar 20
HeroicMeastro:

Your governors that have not spent a dime on you, how many factories have they built?
Are you well?
Name the gov!
Religion is a personal thing. Govt should stop sponsoring it.
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

I ll sue you to court.

I can't fall on love with you cos ya approach sef has turned me off!
Oya waka pass!
Good lord. I know you joking sha
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by onuman: 11:30pm On Mar 20
Puss360:
Good news... To them that benefited...
Bad news... To tax payers whose money is being used yet didn't benefit...

Restructuring and state self development will automatically solve all these ..
Shey if the state dey struggle to generate IGR, then lemme see where dem go see money feed the Righteous....

All these one na because by month end, they'll receive Federal Allocation.

It is not their fault. It is the fault of the politicians from the fragmented southern regions who have been made by northern Nigerians to drink from the poisoned chalice of one indivisible Nigeria.
Re: Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding by HeroicMeastro: 1:42am On Mar 21
Goodlady:

Are you well?
Name the gov!
Religion is a personal thing. Govt should stop sponsoring it.
When has feeding the less privileged become a religious thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast / NAF Trains Recruits And EFCC Operatives (photos) / Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.