Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

"Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage (3255 Views)

My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady / Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by GreatAchiever1: 5:21pm On Mar 22
I'm surprised how you attached feminist with Christian in your sentence, the two don't mix because they are contrary to each other.
With that said, all these women know what they ought to do but won't do it, this is wickedness in its highest form.
MEN, ESPECIALLY THE ONE'S WITH GOOD INTENTIONS, SHINE YOUR EYES WHEN LOOKING FOR A WIFE, SO MANY JEZEBELS OUT THERE.
Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Exceed15: 5:42pm On Mar 22
Then after deception he send you packing if she's becoming toxic
Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Amumaigwe: 8:16pm On Mar 22
Dejarae:
They’ll end up cheating on you with with women who do the opposite grin

Because you first cheated to rope him in.
Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Mar 22
Exceed15:
Then after deception he send you packing if she's becoming toxic
Do the men get wiser with each choice? Not really since the next one would hook him using the very same tactic and so on. grin

1 Like

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Raalsalghul: 8:27pm On Mar 22
This na for men wey never educate themselves on the ways ofwomen.

Bros with OT go still find out one way or the other. grin

By the way the LMAO at the end of her post indicates that this might be sarcasm. grin
Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by ukaface(f): 9:52pm On Mar 22
Then after pretending to enter marriage, your true colour go purshu you comot from the marriage, ending up as used and unavailable.
Wisdom kee her there, that’s no wisdom it’s capital FOOLISHNESS.

Stay the way you Dey, if you be olosho or nun stay like that, if man like you e like you. Why impress a man because of marriage.
And if you think your character is good what’s the need to pretend to be married?

My gender sometimes can be slow

2 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Emzedz: 3:44am On Mar 23
ukaface:
Then after pretending to enter marriage, your true colour go purshu you comot from the marriage, ending up as used and unavailable.
Wisdom kee her there, that’s no wisdom it’s capital FOOLISHNESS.

Stay the way you Dey, if you be olosho or nun stay like that, if man like you e like you. Why impress a man because of marriage.
And if you think your character is good what’s the need to pretend to be married?

My gender sometimes can be slow
Nice one Uka.. so onpoint..

1 Like

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by 99thEnemy(m): 4:03am On Mar 23
nigeriansamurai:
Wow... How many she don decieve...
None actually grin
Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:08am On Mar 24
Kobojunkie:
How many Nigerian men marry for that purpose? How many of them look for partners with whom they could engage in intelligent discussions with? Abeg, make we hear word o'jare! undecided

Nigerian woman relax no be me collect your husband, you will be fine.
Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Kobojunkie: 2:24am On Mar 24
ExudeLoveToAll:
■ Nigerian woman relax no be me collect your husband, you will be fine.
See what I mean? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

d / Sex After Engagement , Is It Right? / What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.