Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel (32878 Views)

Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP / Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by DeGods007(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22
chopnaira:
APUGA - PDP - LP - ??

So he would become Vice to Elrufai who the Obidients often call terrorist. cheesy

This one na fake. I call BS on this.

Poor man shut up

Everytime cho cho cho angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Angelfrost(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22
Bizibi:
2030 will be a different game,I have a feeling tinubu and his people will decamp and win next election.

Tinubu decamp??! To where??!

Nah... They will rather radically cleanse their party of saboteurs and infiltrators.

APC owns Nigeria for the foreseeable future. tongue
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by djon78(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22
FreeStuffsNG:

Labour Party was known before you guys went there. They had produced a Governor before 2023.

SDP will implode like LP too when it comes to who will be vp candidate between the two strange political bedfellows.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

How many senators and representatives did labour party have before; zilch

Now there even had senator representing FCT which was PDP s privilege before

And you think it's no mean feat?

You must be a political novice

Obi should leave labour party and calculate his moves thoroughly

He brought good fortunes to them

I think it's time to leave them

He already have a good political capital as far as Nigeria is concerned

Someone they wrote off
That he is weightless politically
And he garnered 6 million votes
With all the manipulation they did in Lagos and Rivers State

While Tinubu garnered just 8 million votes

Got 8 senators and over 36 house of representatives

In his first trial

That's the Man you are under-rating

You are a political novice

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Roger3D(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22
StOla:
El Rufai and Obi in the same party?

El Rufai has no forgotten or forgiven his DSS house arrest in Anambra 2013 gubernatorial election.
Is that what he told you?
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 1:22pm On Mar 22
Paraman:
It doesn't matter, he will still lose.

He wont even win in the south east in the 2027 presidential election

You guys have started again....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by shonepa(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22
Missing the whoe point

Arobaga:
Who knows labor party before Obi came in

They have forgotten we don’t vote party but candidate

99.999999% of people who voted Obi are not even in labor party

Like me now I’m a member of PDP but won’t vote and didn’t vote Atiku
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Tareq1105: 1:25pm On Mar 22
Ezeego1:
Good

Hell Rufai is not leaving APC. He said his visit to SDP chairman was a return visit after the latter attended his Breaking of fast previous night.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by phorget(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22
softtorce:
The way you obidient make noise one will think you win two state out of over 30 in the federation.

Long before the Pandora criminal Peter Obi sojourn into Labour Mimiko was already a governor with the Pandora criminal input upon all the noise you are making the Pandora criminal is only able to win same single state for labour.

So what is your noise exactly about ?!

We ain't voting party but candidate, even if Obi should go to ADC we will vote him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by LordIsaac(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22
henlooma80:
Everyone of you lack the depth to fathom whom JAGABAN is.
Oh Jagaban…my beloved father of Nigerian politics!!!!😂😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by NOwazobia: 1:29pm On Mar 22
Won't be voting in Nigeria again, Peter Obi or no Peter Obi.

Not my best choice from offset.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by ottersberger(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22
StOla:
El Rufai and Obi in the same party?

El Rufai has no forgotten or forgiven his DSS house arrest in Anambra 2013 gubernatorial election.

Tinubu's betrayal is even more fresh in his mind.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by israelmao(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22
Obi is smarter than to follow the lead of snake.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by prophetfire: 1:38pm On Mar 22
NLCreator:

Source: Bwala Daniel
There's nothing hunger will not make this man do.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Melagros(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22
ZombieTAMER:
undecided

Daniel Bwala is a dunce
Exactly
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Melagros(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22
Image123:
Fake news
Confirmed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by VULCAN(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22
The thing amazes me.

Pierohandsome:
Peter Obi giving them nightmare even when he is not holding any office
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by 1gbdata: 1:53pm On Mar 22
Hmmm
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by aylipple: 1:54pm On Mar 22
Don't you just love Nigerian politics? We'll see how all those who called Mal. El-rufai unprintable names will defend a joint ticket lf of both politicians; either ways, it's a mission DoA.

Don't be mistaken. Mal. El-rufai as Kaduna Governor brought innovation, development, FDI, vigor & responsible leadership to that position. He's probably (in terms of infrastructure & HCD) the best governor ever of that state & this is inspite the insecurity resulting in loss, destruction & psychological trauma of many lives under his tenure.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by modernWays: 1:54pm On Mar 22
beardedboy:

You should drop this kind of statement if you really want victory in 2027.

If the El-Rufai and Obi merger works, Tinubu is a goner... As long as you don't ruin it again with your unnecessary lousyness.

Goner you say?

The earlier you people realise that all smaller parties is being funded by Tinubu to weak only genuine greatest opposition party(PDP), the better for you.

Besides, El- Rufai is not an heavy weight politician a president can fear his defection. If he could not convincingly won his state for APC during last election, is it now that he is nobody that Tinubu will rely on him. Governors and the chairmen of a party are the most important factor in winning presidential election, once you have the backing of these people, you are good to go.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22
Thislifee:
This is an hoax, discard it!
chai so this is how LP really laboured in vain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by mymadam(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22
Paraman:
It doesn't matter, he will still lose.

He wont even win in the south east in the 2027 presidential election
😂
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by smartemperor042: 2:11pm On Mar 22
Na your papa be Pandora criminal!

softtorce:
The way you obidient make noise one will think you win two state out of over 30 in the federation.

Long before the Pandora criminal Peter Obi sojourn into Labour Mimiko was already a governor with the Pandora criminal input upon all the noise you are making the Pandora criminal is only able to win same single state for labour.

So what is your noise exactly about ?!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Kusu12: 2:12pm On Mar 22
Obi will become serial party loser after 2027 elections. The same way he's a serial party defector. The same El Rufia deluded obirodents love to call "terrorist" Obingo and his deluded obirodents are confused and losers
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Bitterkolatea4: 2:15pm On Mar 22
El rufai the "terrorist" will suddenly turn to "saint el rufai" if PO eventually decamp to sdp.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Kusu12: 2:17pm On Mar 22
beardedboy:

You should drop this kind of statement if you really want victory in 2027.

If the El-Rufai and Obi merger works, Tinubu is a goner... As long as you don't ruin it again with your unnecessary lousyness.

You people just like to over hyping Obi, it's only the deluded obirodents over hyping their messiah. Obi will remain serial party defector and will become serial election loser after 2027 elections.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by jmichael259(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22
softtorce:
one will think you win two state out of over 30 in the federation.

Abia and Enugu!?
You know what I'm talking about.

Anyways, why not stop worrying about them since you should be better off. I guess.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by PHIPEX(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22
FreeStuffsNG:

Labour Party was known before you guys went there. They had produced a Governor before 2023.

SDP will implode like LP too when it comes to who will be vp candidate between the two strange political bedfellows.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Labour Party had 4k votes in 2019 but over 6million votes in 2023 presidential election after all the INEC magic.

Going to school is different from ability to read and write. Stop arguing blindly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Jayhome24: 2:32pm On Mar 22
Hahahaha I'm waiting to see if this is true or not so I can laugh obi shit and his cursed 666 sons and daughters of the Beast called obidients.

I dey wait........

El Rufai with Gringory? This is a real laughable stunt.

If even Nigeria scatter no be for El Rufai a known Devil combining with a known Lucifer bitch called Gringory, sorry dead on arrival.

I dey wait.....wallaahi.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by MightySparrow: 2:39pm On Mar 22
As long as Tinubu remains in Aso Rock till 2031 no problem.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Usmanovic95(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22
Labour party need obi more than obi need them. Take obi out of LP, you will realize the party is not different from ZLP,ACCORD and sowore's AAC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch / RRS Officers Assist Stranded Lady At Lagos Bus-stop (Photo) / Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.