Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

She Was Cheating On Me- Man Who Was Set To Donate Kidney To Girlfriend Walks Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Cheating On Me- Man Who Was Set To Donate Kidney To Girlfriend Walks Out (403 Views)

My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Was Cheating On Me- Man Who Was Set To Donate Kidney To Girlfriend Walks Out by 9jagist01: 11:28am On Mar 23
She was cheating on me- Man who was set to donate Kidney to girlfriend walks out of hospital

Fetus, a Nigerian man, shared how he had a change of mind about donating his kidney to his ex-girlfriend after discovering she was cheating.

Initially, he was willing to donate out of love when she developed kidney failure.

However, while she was being prepped for surgery and he was getting ready, he received a call from her phone.

view more below:

https://www.naijabulze.com.ng/2024/03/she-was-cheating-on-me-man-who-was-set.html

1 Like

Re: She Was Cheating On Me- Man Who Was Set To Donate Kidney To Girlfriend Walks Out by Dzzzz: 1:04pm On Mar 23
God save you...Because the sniper you for drink them never manufacture am yet.
Re: She Was Cheating On Me- Man Who Was Set To Donate Kidney To Girlfriend Walks Out by seanery: 5:53pm On Mar 23
Sigh

(1) (Reply)

Uber why did you do this to me / Earn Money With Your Nairaland Post (romance Section) / Unborn Baby To Adoptive Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.