Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Dear Nairalanders Do You Still Enjoy Your Weekend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders Do You Still Enjoy Your Weekend (110 Views)

Nairalanders Do You Remember This Cartoon? / Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! / 20+ Hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Your Weekend......You can add yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders Do You Still Enjoy Your Weekend by Festus30(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23
Nigeria don really spoil finish, I wonder if Nigeria is still redeemable.

I could remember when everyone are always happy when weekend is fast approaching just to ease their mind and stress after a long week at work. Everyone trying to catch some weekend fun even with the little amount of money in their pocket.

Once it’s Friday morning, one would see hashtags “Thank God is Friday” (#TGIF) circulating on different social media platforms especially WhatsApp and Facebook.

On a weekend like this, i and my friends do hangout to watch football, drink beer and eat goat meat pepper soup, we dey drink beer 🍺 like say we come from marine kingdom. We dey finish one crate of Heineken…. With just 5k - 10k in your pocket you can enjoy the whole weekend to the fullest.

Back then, with #450 you can buy a bottle of Heineken, even as we claim Buhari tenor was bad we could still afford a bottle of Heineken that was sold for #700 - #800

But now a bottle of Heineken is #1500 - #1600. Right now I don’t think there is any bottle of beer sold for #600 again. Even trophy beer is sold for #800

Look at how boring weekends are. Infact people now purposely go to work on weekends because things are cost to enjoy the weekend at home.

Dear Nairalanders, Do you still enjoy your weekend or na only me dey no dey enjoy the weekend again.
Re: Dear Nairalanders Do You Still Enjoy Your Weekend by CountinBlessins(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23
To be frank you are correct. I spend my weekends mostly indoors now watching Netflix or just watching Candice Owens episodes on YT.

Save some much expenses though I still drink beer and play with my dogs sha but the difference is I drink beer indoors mostly so no one asks me to buy for him

(1) (Reply)

You Know Better Than Me / Female Friend / The Husbands By Holly Gramazio Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.