Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Man Narrates How His Beloved Wife Played Him The "Yahoo" Way. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His Beloved Wife Played Him The "Yahoo" Way. (331 Views)

Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How His Beloved Wife Played Him The "Yahoo" Way. by Kaycee2000: 4:30pm On Mar 23
A Nigeria man narrates how his beloved wife played him with his money and properties

He said.......

"All the money that I have been sending to my wife to buy and start building for me, she used it to build foe her family, I came into the country and she's is no where to be found, I got married in November 2018, before I travelled out ... I've been sending money for my wife for 5 plots of land and for her to start building, yes, yes she has been sending pictures and receipts for proof, so there was no room to question my wife

Continue reading below:
https://www.naijabulze.com.ng/2024/03/man-narrates-how-his-beloved-wife.html

Re: Man Narrates How His Beloved Wife Played Him The "Yahoo" Way. by Coolsat(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23
Fear women and don't ever stop fearing them

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Beloved Wife Played Him The "Yahoo" Way. by davosea(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23
Since a bitch can't be trusted,now my nigga busted.
Re: Man Narrates How His Beloved Wife Played Him The "Yahoo" Way. by Aboks(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23
Eya sorry ur hoe of a wife do u this tin
kpele

(1) (Reply)

Cinema Dekhe Mamma Lyrics / Fly Away By L Kelly / Senti Wali Mental Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.