Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (49286 Views)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by queenblog(f): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2019
Man narrates how his first love's betrayal has made it difficult for him to love any woman wholeheartedly

A Twitter user has narrated the tale of betrayal he suffered from his first love which has made it difficult for him to love any woman wholeheartedly.

According to the Twitter user, Odii Flex, he loved the girl named Amanda so much that he was blind to her faults. She claimed she was a virgin and insisted on no sex during the relationship. But he later found out she was having sexual intercourse with one of his friends.

Read his story below

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/man-narrates-how-his-first-loves.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by queenblog(f): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by badadvice(f): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2019
Lmfao! cheesy
naija girl tell you say she be virgin and you believe am without first seeing the hymen with your own eyes.
You shot yourself in the leg.
In other words, na you give yourself heartbreak by believing that shit lie!

231 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by donstan18: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2019
-Love do not exist. The earlier you know this, the better for you.

-Do not date virgin ladies, marry them. Dating, in this generation is nothing but an agreement between two parties to have sex, while one keep spending.

-Do not make your care and likeness for a lady obvious enough for her to know, else she will take you for granted.

Move on Bruv, don't change because of your experience with a hoe. That's women for you, they are naturally attracted to rude, aggressive and disrespectful men. They don't like nice men.

255 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Tallesty1(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by vivienD: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2019
So touching cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by grad2012(f): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2019
She just lost a wonderful man.

53 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Zombiekiller010: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
When a lady doesn't want you to have sex with a guy, she will claim virgin .,if you're not ready to propose to her anytime soon, the leave her to be dating herself

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by omooba969(m): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Aiyé nse rú ègrin, kíni big deal. cool

Next...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by ictjobber: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
If a king is coming to your town won't you clear the road for him ?
Just take it that She wanted to clear road for you.. Onto who you be.

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature /profile

19 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by sotall(m): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin grin grin

Friend-zone things

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Olukologia24592(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Next time, don't dull yourself... I pray you don't dull till dey manipulate your destiny sef.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Sirpaul(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sometimes you just need to disconnect and enjoy your own company..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Eiyah,so sad,bad girls keep meeting good guys
Take heart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by believe042: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin

Virgin ke? Am confused, is their a virgin in Nigeria? You fooled your self guy

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by freemanbubble: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
This guy na mumu sha

Have always warned my niggarzzz about issues like this
Stop being stupid and weak
Women will always run down to that particular guy that bangs hell out of them
See 90% of women always fantasize and admire boys who can bang at every slightest opportunity
Two of my female neighbors who were looking down on me when i moved into my apartment could you imagine they started respecting me after some couple of days when they noticed that i come home with different girls and bang them

See make i tell Una something

Women are like swimming pool
Don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before you started swimming
Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after you are done swimming your own
And my guys don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with you as you are swimming
Just swim your own sharpely and move on.

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by nho4: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Never in your life trust or believe those crap of a being you guys call ladies.

They are nothing but garbage.

Use and dispose them off...then move over to the next target and do likewise.

I use ladies the same way I make use of disposable items.

I spit and poo on their sorry pussy...

20 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Factfinder1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
If you always read and followed ubunjas miseducation this sh!!t wouldn't have happened to you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Davash222(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
I rather date ashawo than to date a Nigerian virgin girl. Very nonsense set of people!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by SmellingAnus(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Las Las you still no use the opportunity pound her toto even when she beg you for reconciliation...

I will rather pound that toto and leave her than not pound her and be seen as a good man... Infact two years without fvcking her already made you a good man no matter what...

Na so one babe take me like mumu, I so fvck fvck her toto before she break up with me, even after she break up with me, she accuse me say I don make her toto deep... She even try to come back but I no gree... One innocent man like you don marry her...

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Narldon: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2019

Are you a Learner?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Preshy561(f): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mtcheeeeew.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Lakside1955(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lol, may be you are a learner
Let me tell u how I teached one a lesson, I met her at shop rite Ikeja, Hi, Hi, we exchanged number, I even paid for her grocery, she's beautiful no doubt, luckily, we both staying at alimosho, fast forward to following week, she came to my house, after all the entertainment, I wanted to shoot the shot, that's where she start all this virgin drama, as an experienced guy in the game, I knew she was lying, I searched her Facebook profile pics, that's where I confirmed this girl can never be a virgin, I called my nigga that very day to set her up and test her sincerity, I asked him to go and stay at the bustop not too far to my place so he can pick her when she leave my place, everything goes as planned, my nigga picked her up with his Benz 4matic and exchanged number, my guy started sugarcoating mouth for her with fake calls all about money, bro, my guy bleeped this girl the following day o grin, and I bleeped mine the third day also grin grin grin and my nigga invited her the fourth day to a popular hotel of which I was there also, when she saw both of us together, she was hell shocked, but we already shoot our shot sha, we even asked her if she can bleeped us together but she no gree grin grin grin naso she vex comot sha tongue

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by tiredoflife(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
badadvice:
Lmfao! cheesy
naija girl tell you say she be virgin and you believe am without first seeing the hymen with your own eyes.
You shot yourself in the leg.
In other words, na you give yourself heartbreak by believing that shit lie!

Even when u see it
Break it first
Don't be fooled by that nonsense keeping it till wedding day

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by BABANGBALI: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
She must have sin the size of your small prick that looks like that of a three month old baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by fakuta(f): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
is good to be honest no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Yankiss(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Virgin kwa. 90 percent of girls claimng virgin are confirmed oloshos. Guys beware. Any girl teling you she's a virgin has either of two motives: to scare you from intimacy while milking you or to pretend good girl. Period. No true virgin will say so on her own. You will find out yourself from her behavior.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Yewandequeen(f): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin grin
All these Twitter users self
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by MyGeneration(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is why when a girl tells me no sex,I don't waste my time, I don't even bother to convince her I just look for another girl.

But some stup1d guys will never understand

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Donchukz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ladies will avoid this topic like a ebola various

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.