Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Betting And Gambling Is Demonic And Suicidal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betting And Gambling Is Demonic And Suicidal (385 Views)

Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It / Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting And Gambling Is Demonic And Suicidal by Sirchiboy: 8:33pm On Mar 23
God help me 😭.
My dream of making $1b from it is just illusions.
10 years plus no show
Re: Betting And Gambling Is Demonic And Suicidal by BOSSkesh(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23
Sirchiboy:
God help me 😭
Sell one of your kidneys
Collect money
Play two odds
Win
Buy kidney back

4 Likes

Re: Betting And Gambling Is Demonic And Suicidal by superintendents(m): 8:38pm On Mar 23
BOSSkesh:

Sell one of your kidneys
Collect money
Play two odds
Win
Buy kidney back
wow bravo..

Idea... ✌️😁

1 Like

Re: Betting And Gambling Is Demonic And Suicidal by riverbird: 8:45pm On Mar 23
I am in support of those calling for the ban of betting shop closure in Nigeria, leave only the online channels
Re: Betting And Gambling Is Demonic And Suicidal by shortgun(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23
riverbird:
I am in support of those calling for the ban of betting shop closure in Nigeria, leave only the online channels
You must be delusional. Whose fault is it that you lack self control?
Anything done excessively will always be detrimental
You will die if you breathe too much air. Moderation is key to every hobby

2 Likes

Re: Betting And Gambling Is Demonic And Suicidal by jamesversion: 9:54pm On Mar 23
riverbird:

If you lack self control, it's nobody's business.

1 Like

Re: Betting And Gambling Is Demonic And Suicidal by riverbird: 9:16am On Mar 24
shortgun:

You must be delusional. Whose fault is it that you lack self control?
Anything done excessively will always be detrimental
You will die if you breathe too much air. Moderation is key to every hobby

I have never in my life visited a betting shop, I even get upset when am passing by and see people in it, not like I don't bet on football matches but I don't do it like it's a source of income, I do it for fun cos I hv a job that puts money in my hands.
The reason why am in support of its closure is cos this days the owners of such shops no longer care if the players are minors or adults and it's really a cause of concern. Am sorry if you own one.
Re: Betting And Gambling Is Demonic And Suicidal by Trevor125: 12:14pm On Mar 24
This evil must be eradicated 🤝

(1) (Reply)

Talk About Girls You Simped Over / Miss Nl Final Is When? / Men of nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.