Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Electric Surge Through My Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Electric Surge Through My Body (278 Views)

"Look At My Body, You Can't Have It" - Lady / BETRAYED BY MY BODY (s*x story) / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electric Surge Through My Body by Mikuni(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23
I have been experiencing this subtle flow of electricity in my body. When I direct it at something, it does wonders.

I was diagnosed with ulcer two months ago. I tried taking antacids and antibiotics, but I didn't see improvement. The pain was too much especially after eating something heavy.

I directed the surge to my belly, and in 3 days, I was able to eat anything without pains. The ulcer vanished completely.

The surge comes anytime I pray in tongues. I don't have to move my lips to pray.

Does anyone experience this? How can I increase the power?
Re: Electric Surge Through My Body by antidisestablis: 12:34am On Mar 24
Mikuni:
I have been experiencing this subtle flow of electricity in my body. When I direct it at something, it does wonders.

I was diagnosed with ulcer two months ago. I tried taking antacids and antibiotics, but I didn't see improvement. The pain was too much especially after eating something heavy.

I directed the surge to my belly, and in 3 days, I was able to eat anything without pains. The ulcer vanished completely.

The surge comes anytime I pray in tongues. I don't have to move my lips to pray.

Does anyone experience this? How can I increase the power?

I experience this too in my personal prayer, when I'm teaching or leading prayer. You can only increase it with consistent prayer life by speaking in tongues for long couple with life of purity.
Re: Electric Surge Through My Body by antidisestablis: 12:36am On Mar 24
There is a deposit of power in you, align your heart more with Jesus and he will show you endless possibilities you can even imagine.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Put An End To Violence Against Women. / Cheap Kitchen Units Online UK (4). Go To Cheapkitchensukk C0m / A Good Hiscores Table For Ratings Won't Be Released Alongside The Bounty Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.