Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened (3015 Views)

Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by PussyPunisher(m): 11:08am On Mar 24
One of my ex-girlfriends who is based in Abuja came to Lagos last Tuesday for a training.

After the training wrapped up on Friday she came to my place in the evening.

The last time I saw her was about 2 years ago so techically it's like she's a new pussy so I fuxked the living daylights out of her grin

This babe's BJ game is A++

I spend the whole of Saturday fucking this babe and I enjoyed every bit of it and today I went to drop her at the airport so she could catch a flight back to Abuja since she will be going to work tomorrow grin

I enjoyed your visit "I" because your pussy is still as sweet as ever grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by Balablue64: 12:37pm On Mar 24
How old are you first.

11 Likes

Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by Elzazzi: 1:02pm On Mar 24
angry grin grin grin grin angry angry angry

She will go back to her main boyfriend and tell him how the interview went well

12 Likes

Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by Emmanuel30a2: 2:09pm On Mar 24
PussyPunisher:
One of my ex-girlfriends who is based in Abuja came to Lagos last Tuesday for a training.

The last time I saw her was about 2 years ago so techically it's like she's a new pussy so I fuxked the living daylights out of her grin

I spend the whole of Saturday fucking this babe and I enjoyed every bit of it and today I went to drop her at the airport so she could catch a flight back to Abuja since she will be going to work tomorrow grin

Na lie, your penis is not working or no more working... That's because last time, you bleeped your niece or bleeped with your niece... Your penis is now in pieces...like some faeces...
Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by Nicepoker(m): 4:01pm On Mar 24
Your destiny has been tampered with grin grin.

1 Like

Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by Jesse1991: 6:15pm On Mar 24
Sex is not free. I reoeat sex is not free....My advice to you is to check yourself physically and spiritually...Nothing is free even in Freetown....So when a girl gives you free access, what yourself
Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by HisaacPlus: 6:19pm On Mar 24
Balablue64:
How old are you first.
This one is a kid forever by makeup
Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by sulakishop(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24
Children hardly have sense these days
Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by Exceed15: 8:09pm On Mar 24
Clap for yourself.. U Sound immature.
Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by PussyPunisher(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24
Balablue64:
How old are you first.

I'm old enough to Bleep and get your sister pregnant grin

1 Like

Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by PussyPunisher(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24
Elzazzi:
angry grin grin grin grin angry angry angry

She will go back to her main boyfriend and tell him how the interview went well

Whether she has a main boyfriend or not is not my business grin

Next time she cones to Lagos for an extended period if the coast is clear I will still fv.ck her again grin
Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by ndu99(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24
PussyPunisher:

grin grin grin Mad oo
Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by PussyPunisher(m): 9:26pm On Mar 24
Emmanuel30a2:
Na lie, your penis is not working or no more working... That's because last time, you bleeped your niece or bleeped with your niece... Your penis is now in pieces...like some faeces...

When did you and I have this conversation?

There are plenty of beautiful ladies around and I have enough money and self confidence to chase down and fv.ck any lady I want so why would I sleep with my neice.

Stop confusing me with your uncle abeg, I don't engage in incest!
Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by Kingcalls: 9:29pm On Mar 24
And that is how they create paternity fraud
Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by Elzazzi: 7:41am On Mar 25
PussyPunisher:

Whether she has a main boyfriend or not is not my business grin

Next time she cones to Lagos for an extended period if the coast is clear I will still fv.ck her again grin

Definitely it's none of your business grin grin grin
Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by Melagros(m): 9:02am On Mar 25
Balablue64:
How old are you first.
Abeg ask this question again
Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by Melagros(m): 9:03am On Mar 25
PussyPunisher:

Dullest post of all time on nairaland
Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by imagrg(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25
What medal did you win for the fvck?

Nothing dey fvck!

1 Like

Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by Omaefe(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25
When children talk yu know. just imagine she come across this post. allah yu be Odde++
Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by PussyPunisher(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27
Melagros:

Dullest post of all time on nairaland

But you took out time to read it grin
Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by PussyPunisher(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27
imagrg:
What medal did you win for the fvck?

Nothing dey fvck!

Fucking an ex brings so much joy and satisfaction, you should try it grin

1 Like

Re: An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened by toujurs: 1:56pm On Mar 27
Women like knack ehn, and they will be forming, undecided that was how one came to my place. I was touching her. And she warned me, telling me, she will leave my house if I don't stop.

Luckily for me, i held her breast playfully, if you see the way this lady, threw her body helplessly at me.

While i was about to enter her. I noticed she was already madly wet.

In my mind i was like, so while she was giving me a stern warning not to touch her, she was already wet already.

No wonder, she was still seated while warning me, and i almost backed off, because it was already leading to small insult.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Certified A Bitch / How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! / How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.