Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children (12089 Views)

FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi / Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House / Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Lanre1st(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24
Rescue or what I heard? Only their parents can tell how much it cost them to be released.

May will not be victim at all
Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Jlow2: 12:18pm On Mar 24
Believe apc at ur peril, who rescue who, donโ€™t think you will be rescued 2moro if you te kidnapped, be on ur guard , apc government is full of lies and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by toujurs: 12:22pm On Mar 24
This tinubu na big fool, i swear. A very big fool. What did he say, while oba's were sliced like bread at ekiti.

Godforbid, A real zombie of a president, doing eyes service to Northerners.

Truely the north really own this country Nigeria.

An Islamic cleric came out on social media, and his wife to be stoned to death. As an infidel..

A wife to the president for crying out loud. Tueh, and this idiot kept mute. This same fool, hired people in a fake bishop and priest costume to endorse his presidential ambition.

If as a Nigerian you think anything would come out from this cursed administration of a government. Trust me you are a fool as well.

Buhari government, which i thought would be the worst, was far better than this.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by chigogo2010(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24
Happy Sunday guys. Help me out by watching my comedy skit and subscribe to my channel..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjJQ5qcBaZc?si=z1TLrkac1429JvP5
Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Lavor234: 12:24pm On Mar 24
Lol... Northern leaders dey learn work from Tinubu... Him dey treat their f.. Kup wella.
Nonsense leaders who use their poor for political clout..
Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by vikiphy89(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24
Staged a kidnap, then send men to rescue.......Boom collect your accolades to be active in tackling insecurity grin

Well wetin local Man know undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Originalsly: 12:25pm On Mar 24
LeeSantos:

I am here wondering how such a rescue mission was carried out with apprehending one culprit even if it is half we will mange it

The children.were.not rescued .... they were released. Figure out why they were released .... and you will figure out why more mass kidnappings will be on the increase.

Tinubu should be ashamed to mention they were released .... he is now a big part of the problem ... just like Tinubu .... encouraging mass kidnappings and don't even know. Who next?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by hopexter(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24
Arobaga:
Foolish Tinubu

After paying ransom

If it was your mother and sisters that were released, would you have called him foolish? No you wouldnโ€™t. Itโ€™s clear the region youโ€™re from which is why we blame your parents for their failed parenting of raising useless and mannerless children. Tueh๐Ÿคฎ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Ubanz: 12:35pm On Mar 24
DevilsEqual:
Everything is working together for Good under BAT

Obididents, Let's wail on accordance cheesy cheesy cheesy

But then, they get kidnapped and released without ransom, so, is this all games and fun for the bandits with no true gain?? angry

Thank God for the safety of the school kids.
So where are the kidnappers?
Were they neutralized as usual?
Were they given amnesty to go and sin no more.
This is an incomplete story.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Roboto11: 12:36pm On Mar 24
Arobaga:
Foolish Tinubu

After paying ransom

How much did your boys receive?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Riskymarvelous(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24
School want to secure for zoo before
Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Alliswell248: 12:47pm On Mar 24
Arobaga:
Foolish Tinubu

After paying ransom

Painment...

Tinubu no be GEJ....

Na master he be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by JuanDeDios: 12:47pm On Mar 24
References1:

Rescue or released (ransomed)? I'm interested in this tiny detailโ€“given the implications. But I'm happy the kids are back home.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Justiceleague1: 12:49pm On Mar 24
MaziObinnaokija:
grin wink Onwubiase
Onwubiasi
Gringori and his Eluups ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ€ s are bitter.They hate good news
So this is good news to you?!
Every now and then,kidnap and release,kidnap and release and to you,it's good news?!

So much for being Nigerians! Shior

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Alliswell248: 12:50pm On Mar 24
toujurs:
This tinubu na big fool, i swear. A very big fool. What did he say, while oba's were sliced like bread at ekiti.

Godforbid, A real zombie of a president, doing eyes service to Northerners.

Truely the north really own this country Nigeria.

An Islamic cleric came out on social media, and his wife to be stoned to death. As an infidel..

A wife to the president for crying out loud. Tueh, and this idiot kept mute. This same fool, hired people in a fake bishop and priest costume to endorse his presidential ambition.

If as a Nigerian you think anything would come out from this cursed administration of a government. Trust me you are a fool as well.

Buhari government, which i thought would be the worst, was far better than this.

Trash as usual from an untrained kid....

Enjoy your ignorance.
Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by heniford2: 12:52pm On Mar 24
DevilsEqual:

If FG was to pay ransom for all the kidnapped people that have been released lately,then the annual expenditure on this unaccountable
exercises would run into 10B by December

That doesn't look feasible,so I guess they didn't pay any ransom
taaah they paid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by israelmao(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24
With this press release I'm perceiving that the kidnappers have been settled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Antoeni(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24
Hypocrite and Deceitful President, Hailing After Paying Ransom, APC Should Keep Decieving Themselves

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Ameduedwin: 12:59pm On Mar 24
DevilsEqual:
Everything is working together for Good under BAT

Obididents, Let's wail on accordance cheesy cheesy cheesy

But then, they get kidnapped and released without ransom, so, is this all games and fun for the bandits with no true gain?? angry
are you an adult or a little baby?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by kelexray(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24
For una mind Tinubu no pay them ba?
Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Af0nja2: 1:05pm On Mar 24
Arobaga:
Foolish Tinubu

After paying ransom

Flat-headed Children of Anger are not happy for this cheering news. They will not have any justification for their we-warned-you chest-beating posture for the week. I have a prayer for you: May your s0rrow be permanent.
Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by MaziObinnaokija: 1:11pm On Mar 24
Justiceleague1:

So this is good news to you?!
Every now and then,kidnap and release,kidnap and release and to you,it's good news?!

So much for being Nigerians! Shior
As we dey rejoice( ๐Ÿ˜‹ sweet ๐Ÿ˜‹ us) E dey PAIN U. U wish they kill the kids abi? Better stop being BITTER in life cool
Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by akyus(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24
omenka1:
Staged kidnap and rescue
Sounds awkward but that's exactly how I feel too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Justiceleague1: 1:15pm On Mar 24
MaziObinnaokija:
As we dey rejoice( ๐Ÿ˜‹ sweet ๐Ÿ˜‹ us) E dey PAIN U. U wish they kill the kids abi? Better stop being BITTER in life cool
JOhNBuL is trolling ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Gkay1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 24
Good news anyway
Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Taiwojon(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24
Good one
Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by MaziObinnaokija: 1:19pm On Mar 24
Justiceleague1:

JOhNBuL is trolling ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ
STOP being BITTER in life
Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Justiceleague1: 1:21pm On Mar 24
All these should stop
Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24
Na u hee pay to๐Ÿ˜€
Arobaga:
Foolish Tinubu

After paying ransom
Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by MaziObinnaokija: 1:24pm On Mar 24
cool
Justiceleague1:

JOHNBULL ๐Ÿ˜
sha nor COMMIT SUICIDE. Eba dey SWEET ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜Œ โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜
Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24
You eeeh๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
dominique:
Talk true, were they rescued or released after ransom was paid?
Re: Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children by Justiceleague1: 1:26pm On Mar 24
MaziObinnaokija agbaya JOHNBULL
grin
:
coolsha nor COMMIT SUICIDE. Eba dey SWEET ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜Œ โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi: Buhari Wonโ€™t Spare Anyone, Even His Cabinet Members, Found Corrupt / 18 Senators Under Probe For N367.5b Fraud / Anambra Election: INEC Sensitive Materials Distribution Ongoing In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.