Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System (3761 Views)

Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral / Govt Officials Blame The US For Arms Purchase Scandal. / Don't Blame 1914 Amalgamation Rather Blame 1906 Amalgamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by chuks49(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2011
GEJ is guilty as charged.
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by 9ijaMan: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2011
Yet again another post form a GEJ apologist. When UMYA was AWOL in Saudi Arabia people like you never blamed the system. When OBJ ransacked Odi and Zaki biam no one metioned the system. When MEND was terrorizing the nation including setting off bombs in Abuja and the south-south region of the country, no one mentioned system. All of a sudden the system now becomes the culprit because it is a taboo to blame the inept dullard of a president in Aso Rock aka GEJ.

By the way you don't need up to 3 years t show Nigeria that you can set us back on the right path. Every sensible Nigerian knows what our problems are, so no need to waste precious time using candle light to search for the genesis of our woes. We don't need a leader who's all mouth and talk but no action. We need people who have high moral integrity and steely resolve to push forward the numerous solutions (which we've outlined countless of times) to move the nation forward.

Please for God's sake let's stop the BS of "it's the system"!
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by Hatitude: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2011
Should we also blame the system for returning NDLEA to the ports to further extort money from businesses trying to survive in an already unbearable environment when the head of your economic team ejected them?
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2011
Don't blame olusegun obasanjo,blame the system !
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by AZeD1(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2011
Dont blame boko haram, blame the system
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by kunlekunle: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2011
afam4eva
With all the balls OBJ has what did he do with them? I just feel GEJ was unlucky to become the president at a time when things have gotten really bad

if not 4 OBJ u guys would remain caged forever by the northerners.
that was the first and major problem of nigeria.
you need more than 2 balls to do that.
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by AZeD1(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2011
kunlekunle:

afam4eva
With all the balls OBJ has what did he do with them? I just feel GEJ was unlucky to become the president at a time when things have gotten really bad

What does the bolded above mean??
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by nagoma(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2011

Yes, to foke your son's wife you need more than 2 balls!
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2011
nagoma:

Rumour-mongers at work !
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by 9jaIhail(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2011
kettykin

Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System
« #27 on: Today at 05:48:42 AM »

the only balls gej needs is the ball to declare an snc, the snc is what nigeria needs now or a referendum.
 If obj had balls how come ibb was never tried for looting. Obj balls didnt stop sharia or riots.

Nigerians never called for gowon to resign when the parents of boko haram where killing igbos in the 60s , when nigerian soldiers were loosing their lives in the east , when innocent children were starving to death. And they want gej whose subttle diplomacy has prevented that from happening to resign.

If anybody is not happy with gej , he or she should'opt out of nigeria with his tribe.
Notice how bokoharam has cleverly avoided the option of pulling out of nigeria and forming an islamic country , why on earth does bh want to be in the same country with infidels
@ ABOVE

HOW CAN OBJ TRIES IBB? IS OBJ INNOCENT OF LOOTING? MY DEAR OBJ IBB BOTH NEED SERIOUS TRIALS POSSIBLY LET THEM BE FORGOTTEN IN JAIL BOTH MEN KEPT NIGERIA WHERE WE ARE TODAY,I REMEMBER OTA FARM HOW NIGERIA MONEY WAS USED TO BUILD IT AFTER HIS TENURE AS MILITARY PRESIDENT IT AUTOMATICALLY CHANGED TO OBJ ATA FARM IS IT ONLY THAT, WHAT ABOUT ALL THE MONEY NIGERIA RECOVERED FROM ABACHA AND HIS FAMILY HAVE OBJ GIVE ACCOUNT HOW AND WHAT THE MONEY WAS USED FOR. FINALLY HE SEEK FOR THIRD TERM WHICH KEN NNAMANI WAS MAN ENOUGH TO SIT TIGHT ON HIS DECISION AS A SENATE PRESIDENT THEN AND KILL THE THIRD TERM AMBITION,STILL HE IS ENJOYING HIS THIRD TERM UNDER THE REGIME OF GEJ,WELL I WOULD HAVE HAD REASON TO BLAME GEJ IF THE FOOLISH NORTHERNERS DID NOT OPT TO USE BH AS A WAY TO DISCREDIT THE YOUNG MAN GOOD AMBITION FOR THIS NATION.
IN CONCLUSION,PLEASE WHENEVER U THINK OF NIGERIA PASS RUKERS WHO NEED TO BE TRIES PLACE OBJ AND IBB AS NUMBER1 BOTH ARE VAMPIRES
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by omo9ja1(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2011
for somebody to step out that his prepare to lead then much would be expect from him, so let him resign if he can not fulfill his promise
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by mustspin: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2011
@op, whwn fashola got into power, lagos state was so messed up but he stood up to the challenge andwas never  whinning about the rotted system. now we can move freely without having to look over our shoulders in places like oshodi, obalende, apongbo, idumota. molue have disappeared and they are handling the drainage problems while we now have quick response tow trucks to remove broken down vehicles that could cause obstruction to traffic. Beaf & co 'll still jump at every opportunity to criticize him that nothing is being done, the same way they jump into defense of the clueless idiot called jonathan at every upportunity.
btw, is the system the reason why we have so many undeserving idiots on the national award list? and the most annoying part is d idiot came out publicly to say he was aware of the criticism and that they were gonna look to improvement in the future. i just cant help but wish this nightmare of a president just disappear without a trace. NONSENSE
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by nagoma(m): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2011
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2011
9ja_I_hail:

kettykin

Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System
« #27 on: Today at 05:48:42 AM »

the only balls gej needs is the ball to declare an snc, the snc is what nigeria needs now or a referendum.
 If obj had balls how come ibb was never tried for looting. Obj balls didnt stop sharia or riots.

Nigerians never called for gowon to resign when the parents of boko haram where killing igbos in the 60s , when nigerian soldiers were loosing their lives in the east , when innocent children were starving to death. And they want gej whose subttle diplomacy has prevented that from happening to resign.

If anybody is not happy with gej , he or she should'opt out of nigeria with his tribe.
Notice how bokoharam has cleverly avoided the option of pulling out of nigeria and forming an islamic country , why on earth does bh want to be in the same country with infidels
@ ABOVE

HOW CAN OBJ TRIES IBB? IS OBJ INNOCENT OF LOOTING? MY DEAR OBJ IBB BOTH NEED SERIOUS TRIALS POSSIBLY LET THEM BE FORGOTTEN IN JAIL BOTH MEN KEPT NIGERIA WHERE WE ARE TODAY,I REMEMBER OTA FARM HOW NIGERIA MONEY WAS USED TO BUILD IT AFTER HIS TENURE AS MILITARY PRESIDENT IT AUTOMATICALLY CHANGED TO OBJ ATA FARM IS IT ONLY THAT, WHAT ABOUT ALL THE MONEY NIGERIA RECOVERED FROM ABACHA AND HIS FAMILY HAVE OBJ GIVE ACCOUNT HOW AND WHAT THE MONEY WAS USED FOR. FINALLY HE SEEK FOR THIRD TERM WHICH KEN NNAMANI WAS MAN ENOUGH TO SIT TIGHT ON HIS DECISION AS A SENATE PRESIDENT THEN AND KILL THE THIRD TERM AMBITION,STILL HE IS ENJOYING HIS THIRD TERM UNDER THE REGIME OF GEJ,WELL I WOULD HAVE HAD REASON TO BLAME GEJ IF THE FOOLISH NORTHERNERS DID NOT OPT TO USE BH AS A WAY TO DISCREDIT THE YOUNG MAN GOOD AMBITION FOR THIS NATION.
IN CONCLUSION,PLEASE WHENEVER U THINK OF NIGERIA PASS RUKERS WHO NEED TO BE TRIES PLACE OBJ AND IBB AS NUMBER1 BOTH ARE VAMPIRES  
Are you crazy, Why should nigerians leave their country for jonathan ? The leaders of greek and italy had to resigned their seat when their countries are almost at a standstill meanwhile nigeria has failed yet jonathan is yet to use his brain to know what next to do.
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2011
nagoma:

No not a rumour - and nobody denied.

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20080112230541zg/sections/spotlight-focus-on-issues/son-gbenga-accuses-obasanjo-and-father-in-law-of-sleeping-with-his-wife-asks-for-paternity/
If gbenga accused obj of sleeping with his wife and you believed him,did you also believe the part where he claimed the wife slept with her own biological father ? If you believe such,then you must be sick !
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2011
~Bluetooth:

If gbenga accused obj of sleeping with his wife and you believed him,did you also believe the part where he claimed the wife slept with her own biological father ? If you believe such,then you must be sick !
beyond treatment
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by luluosas(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2011
GEJ is the system, so, why shouldn't I blame him for the many woes in Nigeria today?
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by FrankC3: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
GEJ has 4 year mandate and he is just 6 months into executing his program for the country. As far as i am concerned, if there is anybody with the right intention to fix the system, it is him. I know, yes i know that he is taking the right basic steps to address security, oil industry and the economy. I also know that most of his program have three years up incubation period. I will suggest that we let this guy serve out his tenure. And while at it, think about the 7 year single tenure for subsequent chief executives with an open mind because i know that it will address majority of our emerging political challenge, including what is happening in Bayelsa presently! GEJ is on course and it is in a subtle but transformational way. Though he need an information minister like Frank Nweke Jnr of OBJ era and flush his present information management model that is too reactive. Abati should belong to the background and let fiery guys that think on their feet in the front.
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by kholis(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2011
GEJ should fix the system. This is the only reason he is in office. If he cannot fix the system, as apparent, there is nothing wrong with such inability- he should only do the honourable thing. This is my opinion.

@poster. The way you present the system makes it capable of running itself. Can it? Well if it can't, then someone must run it. That person is our dear GEJ. If he can't, he has failed just like a man who cannot run his family has failed.
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by Vavavoom(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
If we mustered half of our dislike and take it physically out with the so-called ruinous ''rulers'' we surely would have kicked them out and regained our country. Let us move from the phase we all know: that these few privileged ones are rouges and a cartel preying on our progress, let us, the brunt bearers organise ourselves into a formidable opponent committed to the civic duty of social disobedience, fight our way to change and pay the ultimate sacfrice if required. That is the only way to move the system made of up of people whose choice isn't limited to bad but also have the option to do the common good.
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2011
Beaf:

I totally agree with you. However, these people aren't necessarily all foolish, some of them are just following a fad. How can normal people blame a President who is just starting his term for 49 years of misrule; you would think they would even be able to pick a good leader from the past, but they can't.
Atiku, Ciroma and co started the trend of abusing a sitting President and the weak minded ones amongst us got impressed.

There was a time I actually wondered if that id!otic prof that concluded that Nigeria has an average IQ of 70 was correct; but now after peering underneath the covers I can segregate the bashers into 4 easily identifiable groups:

1. Ethnic bigots
2. Religious bigots
3. Election losers (political businessmen)
4. Id!ots

Those outside of the above groups are objective, regardless of their political leaning.

are you not ashamed of yourself? you are still talking. see your disgrace here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800201.0.html

na here you run come?

unthinking messenger.
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by EkoIle1: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2011
What a dumbo as usual.  So who is in charge of the system?  Who did nigerians elected to run the system?

Mo.ron.
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by egift(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
Jonathan and his team need a mandatory and immediate mental treatment.

Imagine:
"Don't blame kiddnapers, blame the System"
"Don't blame armed rubber, blame the System"
"Don't blame ra[size=1pt],[/size]pists, blame the System"
"Don't blame smugglers, blame the System"
"Don't blame murderers, blame the System"
"Don't blame corrupt politicians, blame the System"
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by hasyak(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2011
egift:

Imagine:
+7
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by kunlekunle: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
nagoma

its like you left your brains in your mums legs before you responded. u think just like your president

to have balls is to be man enough
to have 2 balls you are a superman
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by kunlekunle: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
nagoma

its like you left your brains in your mums legs before you responded. u think just like your president

to have balls is to be man enough
to have  2 balls you are a superman
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by Afam4eva(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2011
egift:

Imagine:

+1000

It will be myopic for anyone to tackle the many ills plaguing this country without building and sustaining a good and working system. Which is what Buhari claimed he would do. Kidanapping, armed-robbery and all other ills that have held this nation to ransom are just off-shoots of the way this nation has been run from the beginning.
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by nagoma(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
@kunlekunle

You are obviously a concrete thinker assuming that your 3bytes brain can do anything else but  insults. To have the drive to foke his daughter in law, He must have gallons of testosterone in his geriatric systems. That cannot be the product of only 2 balls and that's why he is a superman.(nothing else). Sorry if you still can't follow me. My yorugba is not good enough to explain even such  simple concepts to idiots.
Some cultures can only support bacteria sad
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by auhanson(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2011
Yes! The problem is the system not GEJ, I would only be disapponted cos I expected so much from Him, d magic to perform and transform etc. Perhabs we almost forgot that He,s not God but mere mortal.Also,perhabs His so call advisers r not doing a good work other than setting Him up; perhabs He's only being too careful not to act in error but learning from His mistakes that He should have been faster than this, Perhabs He's going to surprise us very soon, I still dnt want to believe that I voted Him in error, else, I would be very disappointed and would'nt go to d polls again in ds country, We r all expecting Him to wake up and use all d veto power we accorded Him and transform this country, we dnt want ds excuses anymore, d power is within Him,He must use it,and use it well; else posterity will never forgive Him for disappointing us
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by 9ijaMan: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2011
au.hanson:

Yes! The problem is the system not GEJ, I would only be disapponted cos I expected so much from Him, d magic to perform and transform etc. Perhabs we almost forgot that He,s not God but mere mortal.Also,perhabs His so call advisers r not doing a good work other than setting Him up; perhabs He's only being too careful not to act in error but learning from His mistakes that He should have been faster than this, Perhabs He's going to surprise us very soon, I still dnt want to believe that I voted Him in error, else, I would be very disappointed and would'nt go to d polls again in ds country,  We r all expecting Him to wake up and use all d veto power we accorded Him and transform this country, we dnt want ds excuses anymore, d power is within Him,He must use it,and use it well; else posterity will never forgive Him for disappointing us

I think it's high time you recognized your mistake and move on. There's no gainsaying that GEJ is indeed an error. If you haven't realized that by now (almost 2 full years into a GEJ led administration) then I do not know what else you may have failed to realize.
Please do not let the failure of GEJ scare you away from the polls. If we all decide to stay away from the polls how then can we ever be able to truthfully elect a God fearing, honest and firm leader who will lead our nation to the right path? Abeg don't quit on Nigeria now o!
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by auhanson(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2011
We've been hoping for too long for this country but if we should fail again ds time around, I have no bizz for Nigeria anymore, cos by anology ds wud be an indication that we can't make it anymore
Re: Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System by 9ijaMan: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2011
au.hanson:

We've been hoping for too long for this country but if we should fail again ds time around, I have no bizz for Nigeria anymore, cos by anology ds wud be an indication that we can't make it anymore
I will beg to disagree with you on this. A lot of Nigerians went to the polls to vote based on religion and/or ethnic group and not based on past records of achievements or capabilities of the various candidates. The leaders are not only the problems we have in the country. The followers condone their excesses and then we come back to complain. How on earth would you expect GEJ to perform miracles when he had nothing, I repeat nothing to show for his previous 12 years in government (D-Gov, Gov, VP, Acting Pre. and the President). Unfortunately, religious and ethnic bigotry got us all to where we are today. Reading through posts on NL alone you still see forum members who throw tantrums over whose ethnic or religious group is the best in the country.

The worst part is that some even blame Northerners for every single problems we have as if those in government since the late 70s have changed to date. We still have the Anenihs, the Sarakis, the Tinubus, the IBBs, Atikus, and all those thieving politicians. Interestingly they are all now replacing their aging and idea-less generation with their offspring. There has never been a government in Nigeria where all major tribes are not well represented, hence our problems are not related to our ethnic diversity but a clan of a few cabals who have been in just about every administration even before some of us were born.

Abeg don't give up on Nigeria just yet. The new and young generation should not be misled into the same cesspit which our fathers fell into. This is the 21st century where ethnicity and religion should actually help mold our characters and unify us instead of tearing us apart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo People Are Normal People And Should Not Be Feared / A Letter Written By Late Dr. Vincent Eebee Against Solomon Indigbara. / FIRS Job Scandal: Full List Of 349 New Staff Secretly Hired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.