Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” (58582 Views)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Obyangel: 5:36pm On Mar 27
Christie171:
E choke you abi 😂🤣😂🤣😂 grin cheesy grin

Dear, e really choked ooooohhhh cool

2 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Oblongata: 5:38pm On Mar 27
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This comment off me. embarassed embarassed
When I read it phone drop from my hand... embarassed

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by mysticwarrior(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27
IronGalaxy:
Archaic mindset. You still think those suffering from HIV are promiscuous? smh
A sizable numbers of your South African women are HIV positive.

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by ugbarreta(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27
chai!!! nawao!!!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Klass99(f): 6:00pm On Mar 27
Farfalla:

And the man that is wailing because side chick is having an affair with another man? Does that look to you like a man miles ahead in anything? A man who expects loyalty from a side chick cannot even win a race with tortoises. grin

One of the times men should use their famed "logic" is when they're picking a woman, but noooooo, that's the one time they throw their imaginary logic out of the window and yoke themselves with a woman everyone can see is wrong for them. A woman who looks like murder and witchcraft combined and these men will still be hooking up with her, expecting to tame her successfully

Most of you are still picking whorés over homely women -- A clear indication that redpill is just an ideology that most men discuss but rarely willing to apply it.

Until then, carry your cross.

Farfalla were you hacked or is this really you?
Damn girl I didn't know you were this savage but I like cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by IronGalaxy: 6:13pm On Mar 27
mysticwarrior:
A sizable numbers of your South African women are HIV positive.
So are your babies fam, which clearly don't fall from the sky

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by IronGalaxy: 6:14pm On Mar 27
Emman08:

Ignorant mindset. There's a correlation between risky sexual behaviours and prevalence of HIV. Don't speak about what you don't know.
Are you guys exposed about how the world really works or is your education that poor that side? Having HIV doesn't mean you're promiscuous. Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by razzydoo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27
MrCork:

Son u not a real man until u sleeep with marrried womens.i have sleep with 3 so far this year & the day u hav moiney..it will make sense 2u, truss me!!((no oofencsece)) angry
men are scum. grin
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Emman08: 6:55pm On Mar 27
IronGalaxy:
Are you guys exposed about how the world really works or is your education that poor that side? Having HIV doesn't mean you're promiscuous. Jesus Christ

Are you daft or just plain stupid? You engage in reckless sexual behaviours, you're more susceptible to contacting HIV. Its not rocket science

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Putindbutt: 7:04pm On Mar 27
Farfalla:

Yes sure.
Miles ahead in licking another man's semen from the toto of a self-proclaimed ashawo. grin

And the man that is wailing because side chick is having an affair with another man? Does that look to you like a man miles ahead in anything? A man who expects loyalty from a side chick cannot even win a race with tortoises. grin
One of the times men should use their famed "logic" is when they're picking a woman, but noooooo, that's the one time they throw their imaginary logic out of the window and yoke themselves with a woman everyone can see is wrong for them. A woman who looks like murder and witchcraft combined and these men will still be hooking up with her, expecting to tame her successfully.

Most of you are still picking whorés over homely women -- A clear indication that redpill is just an ideology that most men discuss but rarely willing to apply it.

Until then, carry your cross.

Men are logical but we ain't seers. women are messing up.
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Putindbutt: 7:09pm On Mar 27
Klass99:

Farfalla were you hacked or is this really you?
The best way to reward a faithful guy in a relationship was to put another guy's semen on the plate for him?, that's not savagery, that's a validation of the stereotype on your gender.
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Putindbutt: 7:10pm On Mar 27
IronGalaxy:
You'll never understand
Common sense will never understand.

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Farfalla(f): 7:18pm On Mar 27
Klass99:

Fárfalla were you hacked or is this really you?

No Klass, I wasn't hacked, neither I'm I savage. I'm the same ol' Fárfalla who likes to keep it cool and stay away from brawls, but I do admit I can get emotional (as expected tongue).

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by fortunechy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27
I fear who no fear female gender in South Africa...
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Jman06(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27
I still love cute South African girls.
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by kay29000(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27
Disgusting stories.
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Farfalla(f): 8:45pm On Mar 27
Putindbutt:

Men are logical but we ain't seers. women are messing up.

You do not need to be a seer to know that a side chick is not a woman you give your heart to.

You don't need to be a seer to see through an inconsiderate woman. Most of you know who these girls are but you still pick them.
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by kay29000(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27
Obyangel:
South Africa girls are the reason Snoop said " you can't make a hoe housewife"

But Nigeria girls are far worst than Hoes shocked

Evil daughters of Eve, only gender that spoke with Satan and refused to reveal what they discussed.

Only animal specie that can bleed for days and still remain alive.

LMAO!!! I wasn't expecting this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by kay29000(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27
Angelfrost:

...And has it ever crossed your mind that your women are not as bold and open about it because of the repressed and oppressive society they find themselves in rather than 'not being proud about it'?!!

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Munzy14(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27
[code][/code]0
EconomistXplain:
Naija ladies can never say pim!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27
IamAsiri:

That means those women you deflowered their own don spoil be dat abi who will not feel disgusted to have sex with your disvirgined now "non-virgins" twice talk more of marrying them?

Kilo kan mi, we dated, they left by themselves. Is left for the future simp to pay the bride price
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27
LadyHal1:

So the 5 ladies you broke did you married them or left them for others?
Fool

Why are you calling your father's name in public fool? Are you trying to show him off to the public?

I hope the idiot that will marry you will get discount in the bride price because I won't even collect u for free if your pussy is not sealed

They left, I won't tie them down, I'm sure you know how senseless many of your gender was
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Ilekokonit: 12:48am On Mar 28
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I have always thought this was happening a lot but now the ladies have confirmed that they allow their men to suck another mans cum. How disgusting and wicked.

All pussy suckers beware as you may have sucked another mans sperm. Yuck.

Men have suffered.

1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by caye(m): 12:52am On Mar 28
faceland:
South Africans are nasty.

Hard to read.

Only God knows why he made them the same colour with the west African negros because we are not the same breed.

Just like the so-called ethnic wars btw Africans and black Americans, I think white enemies want to stoke a war btw west and south Afrikan.
#divideandrule
We see you o.
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by PropertyBuying(f): 1:19am On Mar 28
shocked
EconomistXplain:
Naija ladies can never say pim!!!!
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Afolue(m): 6:33am On Mar 28
Women can be terrible too
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Tonnyray: 7:44am On Mar 28
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Heard this countless times.
Lies.
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by advanceDNA: 7:55am On Mar 28
Tonnyray:
Heard this countless times.
Lies.
Whats the Lie there??

Is it that women don't fvck multiple guys same day and even short hours apart??

Or guys don't use their múmu mouth to lick vagina they don't know where it has been?

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Calitoscassius(m): 9:24am On Mar 28
Lick Vagjna? Ewwwww!! Blew! embarassed if vagina goes past forking or fingering, well... count me out! No way! in hell! I am putting my face near that smelly rotten hole! let alone lick it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.