Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This (1605 Views)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / I Chop My Friend's Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 16, 2011
Ask My GF out and I'd do the same

Hi everyone, I had to share this with everyone here so that we understand how ladies feel at times, (I am representing names of the charecters here as: Mr G(myself), the lady I share sit with is Ms T, her boyfriend is Mr F and my girlfriend then is Ms C) there is this lady in my class Ms T,we were course mates, her boyfriend is also my course mate Mr F, and in the same class at that, I and Ms T share the same sit, I have a girlfriend in the next class Ms C, Mr F was aware that I was dating Ms C as at that time but Mr F still went on to ask my GF out,
he asked her out as every other guy would do and she told him no, she told me about it and I did not bother to ask the guy because I felt if the girl is really mine she would be but if she's not she'd go for him no matter what I do. Mr F kept pestering my GF and she was giving him audience and I in turn was even closer to Mr F then, I greet him even more than I usually do, there are times I would just see him and hail him for no reason but deep down in me I know why, I wasn't bothered about his moves because I usually dont let such things move me, and most times she comes back to gist me about what has happened between them, there are times she'd even record Mr F's phone conversation with her, dont forget Mr F's Girlfriend sits with me in class and we are friends too, I did not bother to tell his girlfriend about it but there was this day that I was playing with my GF at home and she wanted to tell me to stop and she mentioned the guy's name"Mr F stop!" she said, I was so furious and because I can't imagined what would made my GF mistake my name for Mr F's name, I told her never to talk to Mr F again. I don't know how it happened but I am Mr F's GF were becoming closer than we were; let me say this here, I prefer female friends to male but I did not become close to her because her BF asked my GF out,we were so close that she started coming to visit me at home and at times pass the night, I am not the only one from that school staying there and she tells her BF but there was no time we had anything than talk, we were just close, this was already bothering the guy but still I did not tell the babe about the BF asking my GF out. This guy couldn't control himself anymore and instead of him to just tell his GF what he wants like I did when I wasn't comfortable with her moves with Mr F, he slapped his GF instead one day when they were arguing;he was already feeling insecure. There was this time that I had to travel to Warri for a course mate's wedding, I asked Mr F's GF if he'd go and she said no at first but later said yes but it was too late cos she did not buy the aso ebi and there was no way she could buy and sow at that time; the boyfriend was already slapping her steadily then and I already told her about her Bf's intention with my GF then

but still I did not ask the girl out nor did I touch her and she was already breaking up from her BF, not visitng him anymore and also not allowing him touch her again, that I guess was because he's slapping her steady then. While I was in Warri, the girl called me and told me Mr F came to her hostel to beat her up and crown it up by raping her, HE'S LOST IT HERE, when I got back I advised the girl to report the guy to the authorities so he won't have to keep beating her but she couldn't and I did not press further,but to cut the long story short, we became even more close and eventually dated for a short while but that was after we left school;we are still friends though. What I enjoyed most was that he did to mesomething he couldn't take ,he asked my girlfriend out and they were close at that time too and she was always telling me what was happening, even some of my friends were already thinking he was dating my GF and would often call me to tell me but I wasn't bothered because if you love someone you trust as much as you can to trust them, thats was I did but he couldn't and I couldn't but sit and laugh when he was already feeling insecure and beating his GF because of me then because I felt he should be strong enough to accept the same thing he did to me, you need to see the way he was feeling when he was seeing me with his GF; he loved the girl but was not faithful to her, am sure the same set of people that came to me when they felt he was dating my GF would also go to him to say the same even though I wasn't dating he's GF then. I enjoyed every bit of his behaviour then because it was simply comedy to me, Your opinion about this please, do you think Mr F's GF loved him or not even though she became so close to me ,we weren't dating the;don't get it wrong we had nothing for the period we were still in school or the period she was still dating Mr F, it was after we left school that the little relationship came up and ended and we are still living,
I wrote this because of Mr Chuk's thread and the comment made by @http about love and what I said about breaking point, I think the girl in my story's breaking point was when the BF started beating her.
let me know what you feel and tell me if i've done anything wrong here.
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by Sundayademola(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2011
You have successfully disvirgined this morning,goes back to bed*"snores"*. Do me a favour,put in the politics section coz it's dry to be in Jokes sect.
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by freecocoa(f): 7:51am On Nov 16, 2011
I really don't see the point of this thread but if you were still dating your girlfriend when you and ms T or F or something,had a relationship,that's wrong.
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2011
Mr G. Aw come u were sharing seat, dont, tell me all these happened in pry or sec school?
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by chale(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2011
MR T , F G C K I STILL DONT GET THE POINT OF ALL DIZZZZ angry
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by freecocoa(f): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2011
moroh:

Mr G. Aw come u were sharing seat, dont, tell me all these happened in pry or sec school?

Seriously I wanted to ask same o,cos I was wondering when we started having permanent seat mates in nigerian universities.
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by slimyem: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2011
*yawns*
can anyone please summarize in two sentences??
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by IZUKWU(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2011
This your g,f ,c and m is confusing please repeat there your tori and use real names
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by Andrew3(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2011
slimyem:

*yawns*
can anyone please summarize in two sentences??
lazy you?
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by Flashaldrin(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2011
a b c d e f g h,,,,,,,

Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by slimyem: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2011
::Andrew:::

lazy you?
no!not lazy.i just dont fancy reading dry,confusing posts.
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by bekay911(f): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
Nna eeee mrs c mr f, ms g and co me no get am
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by pendo89(f): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2011
Gbyte:

Ask My GF out and I'd do the same

Hi everyone, I had to share this with everyone hereĀ  so that we understand how ladies feel at times, (I am representing names of the charecters here as: Mr G(myself), the lady I share sit with is Ms T, her boyfriend is Mr F and my girlfriend then is Ms C) there is this lady in my class Ms T,we were course mates, her boyfriend is also my course mate Mr F, and in the same class at that, I and Ms T share the same sit, I have a girlfriend in the next class Ms C, Mr F was aware that I was dating Ms C as at that time but Mr F still went on to ask my GF out,

I swear am totaly lost!!! This is torture poster.ok try false names like lola and nkechi.
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by MrsChima1(f): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
pendo89:

I swear am totaly lost!!! This is torture poster.ok try false names like lola and nkechi.

You read all of that? shocked shocked shocked shocked

The room started spinning on the first vowel. lipsrsealed
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

Seriously I wanted to ask same o,cos I was wondering when we started having permanent seat mates in nigerian universities.
With all this drama going on in our secondary schools, why should we be surprised at the high failure rates?
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by pendo89(f): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You read all of that? shocked shocked shocked shocked

The room started spinning on the first vowel. lipsrsealed

I always try to read through but this one got me spinning after the first paragraph grin grin
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by neyostica: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2011
Poster, no disrespect but post made no sense, u need to apologize to d readers
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by iice(f): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2011
I don talk am plenty times. I tire for una friendships. One day dem go kill you and you go take am, all in the name of friendship.
Human beings! Ugggh.
Yes, her breaking point was when he started beating her.
She loved him in her own way.
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by chale(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2011
iice:

I don talk am plenty times. I tire for una friendships. One day dem go kill you and you go take am, all in the name of friendship.
Human beings! Ugggh.

U MEAN YOU READ ALL THAT
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by Funkymallam(m): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2011
Pls poster can u re-write in English language? We dnt understnd swahili.

Seatmate, nxt class? This s sure sec sch. And u blame waec for mass failure? Smh
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2011
iice:

Human beings! Ugggh.

Thanks for understanding what the post was all about and for those of you who couldn't make sense out of this thread, tlread this topic and the comments then you understand
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-803617.0.html

I made this post as a result of some comments on the link I posted above. When you read this post you'd understand and this is not a secondary school boy talking for those of u asking. There are some schools that u have enough seats that you don't have to fight over seat. I am lucky to school in one of such school. You can call it advance secondary school, I don't care, all I know is that I get what want from the school
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by Exponental(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2011
,BUT TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT, we became even more close and eventually dated for a short while but that was after we left school;we are still friends though. What I enjoyed most was that he did to mesomething he couldn't take ,he asked my girlfriend out and they were close at that time too and she was always telling me what was happening, even some of my friends were already thinking he was dating my GF and would often call me to tell me but I wasn't bothered because if you love someone you trust as much as you can to trust them, thats was I did but he couldn't and I couldn't but sit and laugh when he was already feeling insecure and beating his GF because of me then because I felt he should be strong enough to accept the same thing he did to me, you need to see the way he was feeling when he was seeing me with his GF; he loved the girl but was not faithful to her, am sure the same set of people that came to me when they felt he was dating my GF would also go to him to say the same even though I wasn't dating he's GF then. I enjoyed every bit of his behaviour then because it was simply comedy to me, Your opinion about this please, do you think Mr F's GF loved him or not even though she became so close to me ,we weren't dating the;don't get it wrong we had nothing for the period we were still in school or the period she was still dating Mr F, it was after we left school that the little relationship came up and ended and we are still living,
I wrote this because of Mr Chuk's thread and the
Re: Ask Your Friend's Gf Out And Get This by Flashaldrin(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2011
nawa o, does this place look like your personal diary?? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love / Friends With Benefit: How To Make It Work / Some Naija Girls Too Dey Shame To Kiss For Public! WHY???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.