Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Chop My Friend's Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Chop My Friend's Gf (4574 Views)

Its High Time I Chop Chop Missclassy / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Chop My Friend's Gf by Amaladede: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2011
Please help, I can't get my friend's girlfriend off me. I need to jinx her cos she's been coming onto me whereas am supposed to be looking after her for my friend who's in the UK. Sometime in March this year, my friend arrived from the UK, visited Imo State University his alma mater and met this beautiful girl on campus. He toasted her and both got on well, but he was going back to the UK the next week. My friend called me and introduced me to the girl cos he wanted me to help with her NYSC posting. So we spoke and he dropped my numba for the girl. Even while my friend had a few days left to stay b4 travelling, she called me a numba of times. Then she started calling more frequently afta my friend travelled. Honestly i didnt want to have anything to do with her, but she kept calling and then asked that she wanted to come to abj to see me. I said shits happens. I refused at first but she persisted. She wanted me to take her to nysc to start the posting runs. I accepted. she even got me to talk to her dad and mum and sistas,, telling them this was the guy doin her nysc runs. ok so we kept going. When she visited abj, i happened to hv travelled to kano, so she entered a bus and came to kano where i was lodged. walahi, na geji da rigiman ta. so dat was how it happened. we stayed together, her father kept callin that night and told her not to sleep anywhere except her sista's place in abj, she tried getting her sista to connive with her to tell the dad that they were together. it backfired. the sista didnt agree. the dad is a pastor. they didnt even know she was far away from abj. so we had to concoct a story to convince the dad, not dat we were planning to do anything though. it was just impracticable to tell them the truth at that point that she arrived abj, couldnt see me, travlled to kano to see me. it didnt make sense.

so we had to tell the dad that we were in the nysc directors office somewhere in keffi (i dont even know where the director or whoever lives) so shit happens. he then asked to speak to me. I did. I told him it was too late and the mararaba/nyanya hold up was too much and that it was not possible to get the girl back to kubwa that night. so she is to sleep at my place, that i am married (true) and that my wife was home (he didnt ask to spk to my wife). so dats how it happened and the girl slept there. we didnt plan anything, but like play like play it happened. she was in her period but told me she wanted it badly after i touched her. she couldnt hold herself. so I did it with two condoms, lol. we did it again in the morning, she's even a youth leader in her dads' church though she's very spiritual. she regretted it and is having a hard time getting me off her mind. her posting didnt work as there was too much reshuffling at nysc. yet she has booted the other guy and cant get over me, and yet drives away bachelors. she has been going from one pastor to the other giving my name for prayers. am scared. advise me pls
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2011
bro, dust ur boots and let the running begin! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by freecocoa(f): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2011
Op so you are married,na wa o,what of your wife ?doesn't the girl know about her?if no why?

You need to sit the lady down and tell her you and her cannot be,jeez!you are married is she crazy?threaten to tell your friend if she doesn't stop. You caused it though,imagine agreeing to do even in her period,gush! disgusting,you even did again in the morning,in short you are not a good person.
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by deco2come: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
Could you tell us how prayer point? Hope it is not one of these

1.) Let him dump her his wife and marry me
2.) Let his mandigo fail to raise if he refuses to y, sh me

I am waiting
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Amaladede: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2011
Freecocoa, yes am married and she knows. Reason why my friend introduced her to me was that i am married in the first place so he was at least a bit sure of me. He told the girl as well and the girl has seen all my family pics on facebook, so she knew very much about me.
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Amaladede: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2011
Deco2come, i suppose she might be praying to marry me, i dont know. am just confused. one day i called her she was so angry with me, i asked her where she was, she said she was in church fasting and praying, later i realised that the pastor of that church was praying for me, i asked her what was that pastor praying about, she refused to tell me. I am really scared men!!! She calls me sometimes and just cries, and it's crazy, we havent known for long and all dat stuff. One of the days I asked her what's the problem, she told me that i was the kind of man she has been dreaming for but she cannot have me, and all that shit, it gets very scary.
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by slimyem: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
s, ex during menses with someone who's not even your wife??eew!!
Seriously,how do you want us to help you?i dont gerrit!
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Flashaldrin(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
nawa o. shiit happens undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Olowojegure: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2011
You be thief! You will do it again if the opportunity comes your way again. You dont sound remorseful, you are simply looking for someone to vindicate your actions
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
Flashaldrin:

nawa o. shiit happens undecided undecided undecided
did u say shiit happens? Dis OP is a bag of shiit! Damn!
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Agybabe(f): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
@poster did you add a special flavour to that thing that is making her go gaga?
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
Agybabe:

@poster did you add a special flavour to that thing that is making her go gaga?
A.G u wan test am abi? E be like say u nor like urself!
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by stagger: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
Low life stupid OP!
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by tellwisdom: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2011
Give me the gurl's number let me advise her to advise you undecided undecided
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by sexlog(m): 12:57am On Nov 16, 2011
@op,
is either u are a bad boy or u are yellow! Look, u are a man, dont allow her to shove u around. Call her up & tell her u are not INTERESTED! And dont sound like a damn mesmerised rabbit while telling her. Sound like a REAL MAN.
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Cuddlemii: 1:22am On Nov 16, 2011
op

After they would be enforcing marriage on people. OP is a shameless dog. What kind of irritating story is this.

1) Your friend entrusted his babe in your care only for you to slam her with no NYSC posting. I mean even if you wanted to cheat on your wife, there are 1001 babes to choose from. But you had to betray your friend for sex. It means if given the chance you can use your friend for money rituals. What happened to the term bros over hoes.

2) You slept with the babe in her period. You are a dirty pig who has brought a curse on its head. Men just fu-ck anyhow with no reservation. Even if you were on already and needed to come, couldn`t you find another way to relief yourself even if its pouring ice water on it. The mere sight of blood is suppose to make you loose interest and your manhood back to its normal position.

3) You lied to a man of God because of sex with your friend`s babe. What if she had an accident in Kano. You should have told her to go to her sister`s place instead of coming to see you in Kano, that way you would have averted the whole damages. It means you are a greedy guy who likes to eat good food. I wont be surprised if you were the one who went after the babe with lame promises or you forced her to slam you so she can get posted. The foolish babe didn't even end up posted as planned so what was her gain.

4) If She is carrying your pix about then that serves you right. It means you went into a deal with a child, foolish married man like you could not find a matured mind that both of you would state the terms of your union or pact. That serves you right, next time you would learn to keep off your friends babe. Very soon she would come and inform your wife, Just get ready for the consequences of your stupidity over a punny decorated by blood.
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Agybabe(f): 6:26am On Nov 16, 2011
Boyloaf:

A.G u wan test am abi? E be like say u nor like urself!
no, ofcourse you know that is not what i mean.
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by ifffffy(f): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2011
Wot a fo.ol, nd doesnt evn sound remorseful, wot were u using dat ur tiny brain to think? Shameless he-goat.
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2011
You are a very bad man,what would you do if you were in your friend's shoes?may God forgive you,amen
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by doctokwus: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2011
Y do I av a feeling this is too twisted to b true.See I av d feeling,I declare this tale untrue in all its entirety,next storyteller mount d rostrum pls.
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by sanchezdo: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
be ready 2 face it when ur friend will chop ur own wife,
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Amaladede: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
DoctorKwus, I just shared something am bothered about. I am not asking for ur belief. I was only asking for advice.
Thanks
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by snthesis(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2011
having sex with a chic during her period shocked shocked- shows unrestraint, a lack of control over ur urges. angry angry
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2011
^^^^^No it does not. I actually bleep my gf during her period and she's usually freakiest then, she just loves it, and that makes me happy, though we use a condom everytime sha, the oooohs and Aaaaahs are amazing
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by blank(f): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2011
She has used u for juju that is why she made u sleep with her during her period.
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Amaladede: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2011
Blank, why are you bringing this useless Yoruba superstition to sex? ori oda,
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by blank(f): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2011
Na your own ori oda, mumu. So u even av it as a superstition in your place, yet u still chook head for there. Dey there, abuse me as much as u like, na ur destiny and ur name d chic don carry go for all them mammy water and cele pastors. I pray it catches u.
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Spclst900: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2011
op, you've done well. Thanks for spoilin the name of good guys like me
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Okijajuju1(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2011
@ Op.

Chop knuckle!! grin

You be the proper definition of an Agric Cat!
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Amaladede: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2011
Blank, na your toto I chop? If na your toto, you for don carry me go to your useless Ijebu Babalawo's. thank God no be ur own. ole buruku.
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by blank(f): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2011
Abeg carry ya yawa and go. No be only babalawo i for carry u go na d devil himself. Continue to dey chop mammy water toto, abi wen ur thin no function again na me u go call? Bloody toto chopper. grin
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Amaladede: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2011
Blank abeg send me ur numba at cfaso2000@yahoo.co.uk so I can ask for your private advice.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. / When You See A Bootilicious Babe Pass By - Pics / The Real Reason Almost All NL. Ladies PM Me Everyday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.