Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? (6563 Views)

Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? / The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Amya(f): 12:50am On Nov 16, 2011
Does fling really have A time frame?
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by r231(m): 1:14am On Nov 16, 2011
yea it does

10.5 yrs grin
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by 195(f): 1:16am On Nov 16, 2011
^derailer alert undecided undecided
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by slimyem: 3:04am On Nov 16, 2011
does a fling have a life/time span??
Methinks it could drag on for as long as you want it to.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Dgunnerz(m): 3:05am On Nov 16, 2011
OP.
The life span should be around 200days or so.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by freecocoa(f): 5:54am On Nov 16, 2011
Don't really think there's a specific life span for one cos some actually go on for long periods.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by DaDoctor: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2011
WHY MUST YOU LADIES FLING? WHATS THE INTENTION? MAINLY S/EX?
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by freecocoa(f): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2011
^
You could start a thread to get answers and its not only ladies that get involved with flings.Hello?
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2011
useless question, with obvious answers. waste of internet space. sad sad
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by nagoma(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2011
It's more a question of how many times you actually go to bed. After the second time it wanes and the relationship fades away sometime gradually but can be fast.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by lucom: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2011
one night
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Amya. . . Again!

Brb[/size]
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Orikinla(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2011
From 30 minutes to three days.

Most flings occur from meeting babes at clubs and banging them there and then and close the files on them.

I met a girl on Friday and had her by Monday and that was all. I don't even know if I can still recognize her today.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by DaDoctor: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

^
You could start a thread to get answers and its not only ladies that get involved with flings.Hello?
you sure like flings. sorry i am hooked, cant yield ur request for a fling
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2011
Orikinla:

From 30 minutes to three days.

Most flings occur from meeting babes at clubs and banging them there and then and close the files on them.

I met a girl on Friday and had her by Monday and that was all. I don't even know if I can still recognize her today.
[size=14pt]. . . . Standing Ovation! I want to be like you when i grow up![/size]
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2011
Da Doctor:

you sure like flings. sorry i am hooked, cant yield your request for a fling
lolz, you wish
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Dgunnerz(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]. . . . Standing Ovation! I want to be like you when i grow up![/size]

Me too
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by sexylogan(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2011
One weekend. After that, i get bored.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by DaDoctor: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2011
Flashaldrin:

lolz, you wish

MUMU! wetin concern u with our private issues? I no want no be be force
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2011
tongue tongue leave the nurses alone.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by bekay911(f): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2011
nagoma:

It's more a question of how many times you actually go to bed. After the second time it wanes and the relationship fades away sometime gradually but can be fast.
seconded
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by eherbal(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2011
Dunno, but I've shagged someone so quick before,I didn't ask her name.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by freecocoa(f): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2011
Da Doctor:

you sure like flings. sorry i am hooked, cant yield your request for a fling
hahahahaa,I can't fit laff.in your dreams dear.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by freecocoa(f): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2011
All these old men that cannot respect themselves thinking they are kids,what's our own if you met a girl by 1pm and slept with her by 1:01pm and can't remember the style you used.mscheeew.Agadi Ekwenka.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by DaDoctor: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

All these old men that cannot respect themselves thinking they are kids,what's our own if you met a girl by 1pm and slept with her by 1:01pm and can't remember the style you used.mscheeew.Agadi Ekwenka.

U SOUND CHEAP. ARE U REALLY CHEAP. FREECOCOAPU5SY?
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by slimyem: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2011
Orikinla:

small time now,you go come here dey preach wetin you no be.mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Kakatazz(f): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2011
Are u married? Cos if u are married then it's ADULTERY and u are going straight to HELL!!! angry
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by temiladeyo: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
It's called a fling cos it's short-lived, if it's long term, it's a thing, an affair, a relationship, whatever. I second the idea that it may actually depend on the number of times you have sex.

Definitely less than 6months put together, either counted by days you spend together or days you have sex wink
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Pennywise(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2011
Orikinla:

Haba Orikinla, this one not be flingooo. What did it cost you.

A fling can actually last forever. And yes it can be very short. Not all flings are consummated b4 they fizzle. For example I have a

friend who takes serious exception to the phrase "you are a married man" when it is clear to both parties from beginning. He says

he tolerates it just once bc every girl has a right to shore up her position as a fling contract is being negotiated. Imagine what will

happen to the life of that fling if she repeats that phrase.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by kpolli(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2011
Until u both get wat u want
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Lexusgs430: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2011
Between 5 - 7 collisions grin cheesy wink
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
slimyem:

small time now,you go come here dey preach wetin you no be.mtcheeeeeeeew

@slimyem Ƹ̴ dey pain am, guy I want to be like u when I grow up, I believe ur gospel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(photo) Introducing: Nigeria Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill.. / Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. / Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.