Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

What Is Going On In This Country - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Going On In This Country (825 Views)

Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). / There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Going On In This Country by iwillnevergiveup: 10:20am On Mar 28
I noticed that 9 out of 10 people i see are either Yahoo guys or Prostitutes, i mean it is really alarming. Young guys and young girls these days are something else. The odd people are now the ones that are not in this category. Every girl i see on the road are coded hookup girls and only a minimal few are not. Yahoo just de spread faster than Ebola and Covid-19 combined, e reach small thing make e pass speed of light.
I just the wonder how the next generation will be like if this generation is already like this.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Going On In This Country by viyon02: 10:24am On Mar 28
Sorry bro. Just that when a fish got rotten, note it starts from the head.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Going On In This Country by Queengee: 11:26am On Mar 28
Blame your leaders
Your president was a known drug lord but yet become president
In this part of the world bad people are the one progressing

10 Likes

Re: What Is Going On In This Country by Emmanuel30a2: 11:44am On Mar 28
iwillnevergiveup:
I noticed that 9 out of 10 people i see are either Yahoo guys or Prostitutes, i mean it is really alarming. Young guys and young girls these days are something else. The odd people are now the ones that are not in this category. Every girl i see on the road are coded hookup girls and only a minimal few are not. Yahoo just de spread faster than Ebola and Covid-19 combined, e reach small thing make e pass speed of light.
I just the wonder how the next generation will be like if this generation is already like this.
Wetin concerns you? Una no go let them be...?
Re: What Is Going On In This Country by 190: 11:46am On Mar 28
Nuke the entire country angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going On In This Country by Anunakeeh: 1:26pm On Mar 28
iwillnevergiveup:

The country is gone.
Re: What Is Going On In This Country by Tb19(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28
You did not hear about the budget padding in the national assembly, the padded amount will take most active workers in either private or public two life times to make it, but someone pocket that amount under a month. Those that created the system exists outside the system, whatever you do either legal or illegal, make sure you get the right kind of result, otherwise you no try at all. Results crowns effort, until then, nobody send you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On In This Country by tochez24(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28
Queengee:
Blame your leaders

Sure broโš ๏ธ

NIGERIA is only meant for evil people, if you can't do illegal stuffs... Nah hunger go kill you for naija.

Moreover, those people you refer as yahoo boys na ritualists dem be... Yahoo no dey pay money again o unless you get sure plugs from abroad, if not nah iTunes card or 100dollar you go dey see o

4 Likes

Re: What Is Going On In This Country by Savedday2: 2:28pm On Mar 28
Leave ashawo work for 9ja girls.

If you like turn the country to heaven. They will never leave ashawo, both the married ones ooh!
Re: What Is Going On In This Country by Sirhush(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28
tochez24:

Sure broโš ๏ธ

NIGERIA is only meant for evil people, if you can't do illegal stuffs... Nah hunger go kill you for naija.

Moreover, those people you refer as yahoo boys na ritualists dem be... Yahoo no dey pay money again o unless you get sure plugs from abroad, if not nah iTunes card or 100dollar you go dey see o
If you can't do illegal stuff na Japa remain
Re: What Is Going On In This Country by okoroemeka(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28
iwillnevergiveup:
you are talking about the next generation when this generation has not finished work,you forgot to mention betting and idol worshipping,30-40% of the youths in my community have their own shrine and gods,the maniacal quest for money the easiest way possible is the cause of this madnesses
Re: What Is Going On In This Country by ITbomb(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28
Change your environment
Re: What Is Going On In This Country by tochez24(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28
Sirhush:

If you can't do illegal stuff na Japa remain

If you can't do illegal deals(drugs, kidnapping etc)or rituals.... Nah to comot remain for you my brother๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Me wey run enter Qatar no tell you wetin i seeโš ๏ธ

Oga NIGERIANS are Hypocrites, they go to church and mosque to appear holy but 99% of them are evil๐Ÿ’ฏ

If that person wey you dey envy for naija wey tell you say na grace open him mouth tell you the kind sacrifices him dey do, you go comot bodyโ™‚๏ธ

Nobody in NIGERIA that's doing very well wey no dey do rituals... Politicians o, celebrities o even your very rich friends dey run m on code, every god damn rich n famous person!!!!

Even portable sometimes normally say it, 'omo me i do ritual o' lol ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That's why i respect and follow him in all social media platforms.... Nigga is real๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Nigeria is a land of VIPERS.... Becareful โ˜ ๏ธ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On In This Country by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:10pm On Mar 28
Queengee:
Blame your leaders

I hope you are aware of that guy that is in EFCC custody for running his mouth on social media. If you are charged to court for the bolded statement do you think David Hundeyin will stand as your lawyer. Be wise, your lack of wisdom will only put you in trouble.

They are picking people on social media with a lot of ease this days.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help / WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? / Love, Does It Really Exist Or What Is True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.