Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) (40819 Views)

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friendโ€™s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Rokiat(f): 3:05am On Mar 30
Fake.
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Saviola86: 3:57am On Mar 30
I hate it when parents do this.

If you can't involve the police or community leaders don't cause a scene. Forcing your daughter on a man that clearly doesn't want her is dangerous.

The union clearly will be a nightmare for that girl because that guy obviously don't want her and will make her life a living hell.

As a parent you will have to make hard decisions, as angry and disappointed you are do you want your daughter to die ?
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Rolings: 4:57am On Mar 30
MuMuOnBail:

Anyways, this might be one of their useless so called SKIT

Who goes to such a place with a cameraman if not skitmakers

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by schoolboymatt(m): 5:19am On Mar 30
fake af...looks like a skit to me

notice how good the camera man/w was?

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by VaginaAcademic: 5:53am On Mar 30
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

I understand, Ladies normally give the pregnancy of their bastard fetus to this two category of men which are;
1. A RICH MAN
2. A BROKE BIG DICK & GOOD FUCKER MAN.

From my forensic observation above, This guy fall to the second category.

From the size of the dude nose, you will know he has a dick as tall and fat like an MTN Mast. grin

His dick which she could recognized distinctively from all other 1,000 varieties of dicks she has tasted, has even disfigured her shape. undecided

why are you obsessed with another man's genitals
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Medici777: 6:03am On Mar 30
Scripted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by coolplanet: 6:50am On Mar 30
NairaOcean:
A heated confrontation ensued as a man faced accusations of impregnating a young woman, only to vehemently deny any involvement in the pregnancy.

The man, who remains unnamed, found himself at the center of a tense situation when the mother of a young woman arrived unannounced at his doorstep. The mother, accompanied by her daughter carrying a bag of belongings, wasted no time in accusing the man of being the father of her daughter's unborn child.

In response, the man immediately denied the allegations, claiming he was not the only person the young woman had been involved with. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmgXQE1072A

Old news
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Papasland21: 7:09am On Mar 30
Benwallt:

And If she's your daughter.

Train yours to give you rest.
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:19am On Mar 30
So they had to take a cameraman along? Looks like a skit
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by deavicky(m): 7:36am On Mar 30
NairaOcean:
A heated confrontation ensued as a man faced accusations of impregnating a young woman, only to vehemently deny any involvement in the pregnancy.

The man, who remains unnamed, found himself at the center of a tense situation when the mother of a young woman arrived unannounced at his doorstep. The mother, accompanied by her daughter carrying a bag of belongings, wasted no time in accusing the man of being the father of her daughter's unborn child.

In response, the man immediately denied the allegations, claiming he was not the only person the young woman had been involved with. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmgXQE1072A
this news is like fourth years ago. By now she would had give birth if she kept the baby.
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Deepthoughts: 7:40am On Mar 30
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

I understand, Ladies normally give the pregnancy of their bastard fetus to this two category of men which are;
1. A RICH MAN

From the size of the dude nose, you will know he has a dick as tall and fat like an MTN Mast. grin

His dick which she could recognized distinctively from all other 1,000 varieties of dicks she has tasted, has even disfigured her shape. undecided

deavicky:
this news is like fourth years ago. By now she would had give birth if she kept the baby.
So the size of a man's dick is directly proportional to the size of his nose?,as an expert in such matters,the size of a woman's kpekus is directly proportional to which part of her body?
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Deepthoughts: 7:49am On Mar 30
Benwallt:

And If she's your daughter.
Warn your daughter now before it's too late,tell her the truth,if she no hear word go follow chop chop na she go suffer am ooh,de man said no be only him,if the pikin come resemble another guy for street nko?
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Offpoint1: 8:32am On Mar 30
tuzle:
Person no fit differentiate reality from skit again. All this skit makers done bastardize everything.
The video is like 4 years old and twas skit... Nairaland is just behind in everything
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by ComeToJesus: 9:03am On Mar 30
I hate the word 'skit'.
It's a glorified word for joblessness and generational misdirection.
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by david411(m): 9:22am On Mar 30
Hahaha this one serious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by condralbedez: 9:29am On Mar 30
So this old skit of 3 to 5 years ago, is what NL mods are still putting up as a news, whats happening seun
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by jaafree: 11:40am On Mar 30
That should be southern Nigeria for you where men dress decently and women goes out almost naked.
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by OrdiNaka(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30
Na why I dey always aviod all this girls wey no dey stay one place cos e fit apun finish na d guy wey no even kum Dem go carry bele give..
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by dangotesmummy: 2:09pm On Mar 30
Emmanuel30a2:
The mans responsibility is to impregnate, no be to take responsibility... Responsibility on its own is a liability... I mean full responsibility... Make nobody carry me con carry responsibility... Responsibility na liability... I don't want liability...
so you know say responsibility Na liability,Na him you no fit control your penis.anyway Na because this one Na poor single mother pikin.the cycle usually continues till one of the kids decide to stop the rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 2:59pm On Mar 30
dangotesmummy:
so you know say responsibility Na liability,Na him you no fit control your penis.anyway Na because this one Na poor single mother pikin.the cycle usually continues till one of the kids decide to stop the rubbish
How you take know my penis? You knows the size and resize, so much that you wants it to capsize...?
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by caesymore(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

1. A RICH MAN

grin this is enough for you not to make heaven buddy
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by dangotesmummy: 5:05pm On Mar 30
Emmanuel30a2:
How you take know my penis? You knows the size and resize, so much that you wants it to capsize...?
lol I'm not interested in your penis.keep the information of your penis to yourself.just control it if you don't want liability, period
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 5:22pm On Mar 30
dangotesmummy:
lol I'm not interested in your penis.keep the information of your penis to yourself.just control it if you don't want liability, period
I am not seeing your oval&ovaries too, but I know you are seeing my penis...
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by dangotesmummy: 6:33pm On Mar 30
Emmanuel30a2:
I am not seeing your oval&ovaries too, but I know you are seeing my penis...
this one don dey suffer schizophrenia grin
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 7:00pm On Mar 30
dangotesmummy:
this one don dey suffer schizophrenia grin
You are not serious... Let me catches you, you won't be able to use your pussy again... I would cut it my knives.. You are mine!
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by dangotesmummy: 8:21pm On Mar 30
Emmanuel30a2:
You are not serious... Let me catches you, you won't be able to use your pussy again... I would cut it my knives.. You are mine!
you no see your mama Toto cut? grin

I said it I knew it.youre a sexual kolo patient.you don dey reveal am grin
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 8:26pm On Mar 30
dangotesmummy:
you no see your mama Toto cut? grin

I said it I knew it.youre a sexual kolo patient.you don dey reveal am grin
Na ur own I want to cut... I have no human affiliation... I flew or comes down from heaven...
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by dangotesmummy: 8:30pm On Mar 30
Emmanuel30a2:
Na ur own I want to cut... I have no human affiliation... I flew or comes down from heaven...
cut your mama own tongue
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by RIDOO: 10:24pm On Mar 30
Fighting on such matter is one of the act of highest form of disgrace and disrespect a lady can cause her mother... Fighting to make sure the man accepts the pregnancy...Did the woman fight before the man gave her daughter Belle? Definitely No.

What happens if the man accepted the pregnancy by fire by force and start maltreating the girl..she will end up going back to the parents house.May we not have a girl that will put us this mess as a mother.A mother have a lot of work to do on a girl child.
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Sapasenator: 4:18am On Mar 31
The skit nor bad. They can do better next time.
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by imagrg(m): 5:50am On Mar 31
Learn to say "NO" to jobless man's gbola, una nor go hear.

Learn when not to open your legs too wide for preek to enter, una go think say na rumour....see wetin preek do you now!
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 8:16am On Mar 31
dangotesmummy:
cut your mama own tongue
Ur own go sweet when I eat or when I eats it.../as I dey eat it... Mind u, I get no human affiliation...GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ARE THE HEAD OF EVERY nation...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day / 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A โ€œ Bad Girlโ€ / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.