Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

6 Things That Makes Relationships Boring And Dry Easily! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things That Makes Relationships Boring And Dry Easily! (252 Views)

Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last / An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? / ``I Love You,"is Boring And Clichè, Use These Sentences As Words Of Affirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things That Makes Relationships Boring And Dry Easily! by Testiebobo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29
You know! I was just thinking about some sceneros of life relationship and what makes it boring and dry easily. That is why some foxes are still single.
1 when you're too cuddling: you dont give your partner some privacy
2 when you're too caring: if you care too much, your partner might not take your kindness as a sacrifice but as an entitlement
3 when you're too stingy: i know some people will love this part. Nevertheless, don't be too stingy, it makes you useless and worthless, because you're of no value to people when you're stingy.
4 too extravagant: basket mouthed is a disastrous habit, dont be too extravagant. Sapa is not nice
5 too much sex: the major reason why various dudes are into relationship. Too much of #gbolakpekus# is boring and tasteless. E no dey tire u? you will later lost your eagerness and speed.
6 too entitled: whether its male or female dont feel entitled to your partners income or asset. Nobody is your father or mother

as you can see TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS NOT GOOD. Part 2 tmrrw

(1) (Reply)

We Dated For 1 Year Before We Found Out We Are Brother And Sister [video] / Check Out The Naughty Things I'm Gonna Do With This Bundle Of Money / Why Do You Still Gamble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.