Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last (3381 Views)

Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2022
All the TV shows women watch are drama-filled.
Someone fvcks somebody, A man cheated on his babe, A gir| b|ackmai|ed her friend, etc.
Gir|s are in a way, add1cted to drama.
A boyfriend who doesn't ta|k to other gir|s, who have zero chances of cheat1ng, always availab|e would be ca||ed boring.
A re|ationship with 100% loyalty is termed bor1ng.
Being too avai|able as a man makes most ladies ca|| you lame.
You're always apologizing, even when you're right. IT is a lady's nature to see you as boring.
Ladies love uncertain1ty. They're emotiona||y driven and they'll love to experience all shades of it.
She wants to smi|e, laugh, cry, scream, be obsessed, be angry, miss you, be surprised, be offended, etc.
She wants to apo|ogize and be apologized to.
She wants agreement and disagreement.
She wants to quare|| and settle.
IT might sound stup1d, but this what ladies call a live|y re|ationship.
IF as a guy, you're a|ways carefu| not to offend her, she'|| get bored and look for the drama elsewhere. It might include dump1ng you for another man.
This is why nice guys finish last. They're too careful not get her upset. Therefore she ca||s him boring.
As a guy, you need to spice up the re|ationship with a little bit of drama , to keep it interesting.
The drama must come from you because ladies, most times, can't contro| the tempo.
Nice guys wi|| a|ways finish last because, When the man is too faithfu|, the woman gets bored and finds a man that excites her.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by God1000(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2022
This is an aberration

2 Likes

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:33pm On May 26, 2022
God1000:
This is an aberration
then what is the normal thing ?
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 26, 2022
I agree... But you write like a lunatic... undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by God1000(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2022
PrinxArthur1:
then what is the normal thing ?
I don't think any good girl will leave a nice guy because he's too apologetic.

This is why good parenting is important, we should not try to embrace abnormal behaviour, so I see it as anomaly.
Such persons are products of broken and dysfunctional homes

Rectitude is what we should be talking about

12 Likes

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by God1000(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
I agree... But you write like a lunatic... undecided
you always support bunkum, I hope you are not a bimbo
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by Vinnie2000(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2022
Nice one, OP!
Let younger guys learn!
As a Guy, If u want to sustain a relationship or even marriage, just have a side chick or a Beautiful female bestie!
Ladies will conciously and subconciously need Competition to maintain love for a Guy!

7 Likes

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 26, 2022
Another topic about the women folk, now I believe many nairaland guys re all jobless, sex starved animals, always thinking about girls, sex sex sex, naija girls fit naija guys, God didn't make a mistake!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by Streetmovement(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Try change your handwriting make your future fine

1 Like

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by Sergio104(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2022
I couldn't finish reading Sha

It's somehow jargon-like (sorry for this word)

2 Likes

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2022
God1000:

This is why good parenting is important, we should not try to embrace abnormal behaviour, so I see it as anomaly.

lol....who is a Good girl ? What is the good girl's prerequisite before Dating them? I mean what are the Criteria A good gal made up in their minds, of a prospective boyfriend must have prior to the relationship, from these questions we might know how many good girl are there about in respect to bad ones
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2022
Sergio104:
I couldn't finish reading Sha

It's somehow jargon-like (sorry for this word)
Trying to evade Nairaland Bot
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2022
Heathrow44:
Another topic about the women folk, now I believe many nairaland guys re all jobless, sex starved animals, always thinking about girls, sex sex sex, Haba! the energy this OP spent in writing this nonsense is the time he should have used to break his chains of poverty but rather he uses it for useless things, nigeria guys deserve naija girls, God didn't make a mistake!
lol....no need arguing with a fóól likè yôü, because yôu will surely bring me down to your own level and beat me with your Experience in føólishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 26, 2022
PrinxArthur1:
lol....no need arguing with a fóól likè yôü, because yôu will surely bring me down to your own level and beat me with your Experience in føólishness

like @Boredberry wrote u type like a lunact**, I couldn't agree any less, are u sure u re not high on cheap weed and colorado? even if u no get sense, u shouldn't let the public know okay! but I guess u can't shame the shameless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by GoooodHardDick: 2:29pm On May 26, 2022
Dear SIMPs,

1.) A girl will fvck everyone else except the nice guy.

2.) The only role a nice guy will play in her life is to pay her bills.

3.) Know this and know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by Choilila: 2:40pm On May 26, 2022
Another bullshit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:45pm On May 26, 2022
Heathrow44:

like @Boredberry wrote u type like a lunact**, I couldn't agree any less, are u sure u re not high on cheap weed and colorado? even if u no get sense, u shouldn't let the public know okay! but I guess u can't shame the shameless
hahaha I expected your outburst, please cry me a river, because I will drink your tears
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by anthonyuncle(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2022
can you please focus on something meaningful?

1 Like

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by LikeAking: 4:32pm On May 26, 2022
Wha tawTO ep?

Na money for me.

Never chasing bitches.
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by TheKrakon: 5:32pm On May 26, 2022
Yes. I be nice and cordial young man. I no come fit dey try change myself because I want make one person pikin f**k me. That one mean say them inportant pass me be that. Take it or live it. If you want it sef you will need to pass a test make we know whether na only bum abi bomb short you sabi wear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by Ebymyk(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2022
It's not in all cases nice guys finish last.. guys with a mix of everything could spicing things up, ladies have their differences too.its not all ladies that like drama. We shouldn't generalize this...women are not the same ... But on the other hand.. Women are highly incomprehensible...

2 Likes

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by Hayee(f): 8:37pm On May 26, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Nice one, OP!
Let younger guys learn!
As a Guy, If u want to sustain a relationship or even marriage, just have a side chick or a Beautiful female bestie!
Ladies will conciously and subconciously need Competition to maintain love for a Guy!
hahahaha

God men are so predictable cheesy cheesy

I know a woman who her husband tried this, she was acting up at first, he cautioned her that he is the man of the house blablabla

9 months baba no touch her
She went outside without any noise got a side niggar to Bleep the daylight out of her

Husband found out and started begging her to stop, did she stop? NO cheesy grin grin

She is even loving it has she is doing it at his back

Do I blame her? NO

As you dey bring competition Sha make sure no other man is will to make her feel needed cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by kepstone: 8:48pm On May 26, 2022
Everything here reeks of immaturity. When you date a mature lady you will know all this is a crap. I am nice very nice to the core and I have my limit to things and I am not a yes yes guy. But I have dated matured ladies who are drama free and were nice to me as I was nice to them. No mature lady will want to spend the rest of her life with a guy who is not nice and gentle.
I dated my Ex girlfriend from University days for 8yrs it was everything drama free. I mean no single day she ever disrespected me, talkless of insult. No entitled mentality, no begging rather she always gave to me. We parted ways when we were planning for wedding and we discovered we were of the same genotype AS/AS. She was the best relationship I ever had in my life that never ended in marriage.
After her I dated so many immature ladies and matured ladies. One thing peculiar among the matured ladies was love, maturity, respectunderstanding, empathy, non entitled mentality and drama free but you see the immature ones omoh.. wahala ooo, entitlement, begging, insult, disrespect etc.
Biko u think drama makes relationship sweet... I think you are yet to experience a drama free relationship. Understand that drama is different from issues in relationship. You can have issues in relationship and your relationship is healthy.
It's drama that opens up door to toxicity... Avoid toxic people..
Kudos to guyz who are nice but not simps.
If a girl wants to bring drama into your life ... Ex her... You deserve your sanity.
I will go for drama free relationship any day any time.. the world is complex already, I don't want to spend my life with a being who bring toxic complexity into it...

5 Likes

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by Edipet(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Dear SIMPs,

1.) A girl will fvck everyone else except the nice guy.

2.) The only role a nice guy will play in her life is to pay her bills.

3.) Know this and know peace.
thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by czarr(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2022
Hayee:
hahahaha

I know a woman who her husband tried this, she was acting up at first, he cautioned her that he is the man of the house blablabla

She went outside without any noise got a side niggar to Bleep the daylight out of her

Husband found out and started begging her to stop, did she stop? NO cheesy grin grin

Do I blame her? NO

As you dey bring competition Sha make sure no other man is will to make her feel needed cheesy grin grin
Lol...no be only beg her to stop
African man beg wife to stop cheating?
Stop lying because you want to paint a false narrative.

1 Like

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by czarr(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2022
Hayee:
hahahaha

Do I blame her? NO

Stop lying because you want to paint a false narrative...

1 Like

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by Hayee(f): 10:12pm On May 26, 2022
czarr:
Stop lying because you want to paint a false narrative...
this is my neighbor cheesy grin grin

And yes African men beg their wives to stop cheating grin grin grin

Mama cannot leave her sidecock ooo cheesy cheesy
She told me his dick is to sweet

When a woman is too stressed in her marriage and is not happy she must chop outside food if you like be an African man or pay the world as bride price or even marry her a virgin.

Since she started cheating see as wife body fresh tongue tongue tongue

Put magun on her she will still cheat grin grin
Women infidelity has come to stay cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by czarr(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2022
Hayee:
this is my neighbor cheesy grin grin

And yes African men beg their wives to stop cheating grin grin grin

Mama cannot leave her sidecock ooo cheesy cheesy
She told me his dick is to sweet

When a woman is too stressed in her marriage and is not happy she must chop outside food if you like be an African man or pay the world as bride price or even marry her a virgin.

Since she started cheating see as wife body fresh tongue tongue tongue

Put magun on her she will still cheat grin grin
Women infidelity has come to stay cheesy grin grin
I agree that women infidelity has come to stay, intact it has been happening since no be today, I am also of the opinion that women just like men are polygamous in nature.

But what I doubt is your story of the man begging his wife to stop cheating, even if she is the bread winner, still not gonna happen and you know you just cooked this story up from your asss.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by JovialJune(f): 11:01pm On May 26, 2022
God1000:

Thank you

These guys from dysfunctional homes meets ladies from dysfunctional homes then automatically conclude that all females are like them because they prefer their kind. Like I don't understand the amount of brain washing just to console themselves, why would anyone in their right senses prefer a horrible human being?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by Elporo(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2022
Hayee:

Do I blame her? NO

Yes .. this happens all the time. grin

Chiwetalu Agu been get one wife her name na Lovina; she get one bukka e name na akwuna kuwna.
she show Chiwetalu weh ... for that nollywood movie grin
Chiwetalu go baff pickin, boil rice, sweep compound. tongue

Nah people like @Fuckaniza dey do maintenance for those kind women.

-------
Your Nyash is ur Nyash.
My prick is my prick.

Don't ask me stupid questions, when you find out ; all this while I have been fvcking your juicy lil sister

Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by Slynation(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2022
Hayee:
hahahaha

Do I blame her? NO

That man should be awarded the Simp of the year...!!

But we know you are lying shaaah...
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last by ukaface(f): 11:35pm On May 26, 2022
PrinxArthur1:
All the TV shows women watch are drama-filled.
Someone fvcks somebody, A man cheated on his babe, A gir| b|ackmai|ed her friend, etc.
Gir|s are in a way, add1cted to drama.
A boyfriend who doesn't ta|k to other gir|s, who have zero chances of cheat1ng, always availab|e would be ca||ed boring.
A re|ationship with 100% loyalty is termed bor1ng.
Being too avai|able as a man makes most ladies ca|| you lame.
You're always apologizing, even when you're right. IT is a lady's nature to see you as boring.
Ladies love uncertain1ty. They're emotiona||y driven and they'll love to experience all shades of it.
She wants to smi|e, laugh, cry, scream, be obsessed, be angry, miss you, be surprised, be offended, etc.
She wants to apo|ogize and be apologized to.
She wants agreement and disagreement.
She wants to quare|| and settle.
IT might sound stup1d, but this what ladies call a live|y re|ationship.
IF as a guy, you're a|ways carefu| not to offend her, she'|| get bored and look for the drama elsewhere. It might include dump1ng you for another man.
This is why nice guys finish last. They're too careful not get her upset. Therefore she ca||s him boring.
As a guy, you need to spice up the re|ationship with a little bit of drama , to keep it interesting.
The drama must come from you because ladies, most times, can't contro| the tempo.
Nice guys wi|| a|ways finish last because, When the man is too faithfu|, the woman gets bored and finds a man that excites her.
what kinds writing is this?
Na like this you take write for your exams?
You no just rate us sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady With No Breasts / She No Even Wear P@nt” Watch As Bride Mistakenly Exposes Kpekus To Public(video) / What's Up With Albinos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.